Pakistan General Elections 2024

I listen to Moeed Pirzada, Siddique Jaan, Imran Riaz Khan, used to listen to Mubashar Luqmaan, Zahid Hamid, Shahid Masood but they go over the top. Now recently started to listen to Nadeem Malik. I like to understand both point of views and then find a balanced view going forward.
Please for your own sanity, don't listen to ZZH he is not well and needs help. May Allah make his mental disorder easy for him, ameen.

It not really about 2/3 majority as much as it is about what they want to do with a 2/3 majority. If the PPP is with the PTI in a future government, and they collectively have at least a 2/3 majority, and pass all the reforms PTI is asking for, it will be better for PTI, PPP’s image, and the electorate.

We do indeed need multiple political parties but only if they are serious about sustainable policies and institutions that keep them in check.

If the political class maintain the rule of law upon themselves it will also improve the perception of the Pakistani judicial systems and is one of the key components of attracting FDI.
PTI and PPP would make a good setup for the country, its economy, and politics. However, PTI voters probably won't support it, so I believe PTI would prefer to sit in the opposition rather than forming a coalition government

I will grant you that IK’s over eagerness has made him cross the line from time to time into doing things that could be considered fascistic, but it only underlines the rising expectations, of a rapidly growing populace look at life improving quickly non India and Bangladesh and their getting left behind. (Side note: Yes I don’t know how to use commas correctly and I love run on sentences, :) )

This is why it has to all come back to policies. Many of PTI’s vote were a protest vote, and should be understood as a demand for a quicker change to the status quo.

My friend: It is not a protest vote as you understand. What the hell Imran did to change the status quo while in power? He was in bed with the same Establishment which he programmed his followers to turn against due to the quest for power between Imran and Bajwa after the Fall of Kabul in August 2021. Nothing new: Previously, stupid Nawaz Sharif had multiple personal fights against Army Chiefs. The civilians always lose. In case of Pakistan, the Establishment and the entrenched politicians know that Pakistan is too dependent upon the West and thus they keep the status quo. Would Imran change the status quo? I don't think he can unless he has the whole nation behind him--no more bickering. No more chaos.

What we are seeing is a rejection of the Sharifs primarily because of the misrule of the PDM after April 2022. Imran having craftily turned Pakistan's economic miseries into a grand-narrative is not only a gift of Imran's politics but also a natural outcome: Poverty increased, misery increased and someone had to be blamed and believed to be the culprit. Enter America and the Army.

Who can say with confidence here that Imran given power will not be a repeat of where he ended by April 2022? He was going to lose the Early Elections and that's why he didn't call them even though he had weeks to call them before the NCM was tabled. Prime Minister who have confidence in their electability call early elections like ZAB did in 1976! Imran did not and you all mark my words: Unless he is a reformed person, he and Pakistan will be back to early 2022 days and it would sadly interesting to see what next excuses you guys would come up for Imran's another failure! Establishment? America? Discredited Noonies? Taliban?

My friend: It is not a protest vote as you understand. What the hell Imran did to change the status quo while in power? He was in bed with the same Establishment which he programmed his followers to turn against due to the quest for power between Imran and Bajwa after the Fall of Kabul in August 2021. Nothing new: Previously, stupid Nawaz Sharif had multiple personal fights against Army Chiefs. The civilians always lose. In case of Pakistan, the Establishment and the entrenched politicians know that Pakistan is too dependent upon the West and thus they keep the status quo. Would Imran change the status quo? I don't think he can unless he has the whole nation behind him--no more bickering. No more chaos.

What we are seeing is a rejection of the Sharifs primarily because of the misrule of the PDM after April 2022. Imran having craftily turned Pakistan's economic miseries into a grand-narrative is not only a gift of Imran's politics but also a natural outcome: Poverty increased, misery increased and someone had to be blamed and believed to be the culprit. Enter America and the Army.

Who can say with confidence here that Imran given power will not be a repeat of where he ended by April 2022? He was going to lose the Early Elections and that's why he didn't call them even though he had weeks to call them before the NCM was tabled. Prime Minister who have confidence in their electability call early elections like ZAB did in 1976! Imran did not and you all mark my words: Unless he is a reformed person, he and Pakistan will be back to early 2022 days and it would sadly interesting to see what next excuses you guys would come up for Imran's another failure! Establishment? America? Discredited Noonies? Taliban?
Bro, are you by any chance old school PSF. Like Najeeb Ahmed’s comrade? Not trying to offend, just remembering my childhood.

PTI and PPP would make a good setup for the country, its economy, and politics. However, PTI voters probably won't support it, so I believe PTI would prefer to sit in the opposition rather than forming a coalition government

Maybe it's better for PTI to sit in the opposition and let Pmln/PPP unfold more, the economy will be difficult to change around in 5 years time, we have billions of loan payments pending, economy is not good. In opposition you could also play politics by pressurising PDM to make electrol changes, pointing out the mistakes, requesting reforms, exposing pdm.

Bro, are you by any chance old school PSF. Like Najeeb Ahmed’s comrade? Not trying to offend, just remembering my childhood.

Hah! Blast from the past! People's Student Federation! The Student Wing of PPP.
No, never though briefly I sympathized with them against the dictatorship of Zia ul Haq and I also sympathized with APMSO (the Student Wing of MQM) for Karachi's rights.

To be honest sounds a better bet than the PMLN.

Maybe it's better for PTI to sit in the opposition and let Pmln/PPP unfold more, the economy will be difficult to change around in 5 years time, we have billions of loan payments pending, economy is not good. In opposition you could also play politics by pressurising PDM to make electrol changes, pointing out the mistakes, requesting reforms, exposing pdm.

I think Imran should be released from the prison and let there be a national healing. I think Nawaz has already tacitly accepted defeat although the lust for power is too deep in him/all to easily let go of the temptations.
Whoever is going to sit in the Center is going to be facing almost insurmountable obstacles. But then greed for Power is too much globally.

Reactions: Waz
it would sadly interesting to see what next excuses you guys would come up for Imran's another failure! Establishment? America? Discredited Noonies? Taliban?
Ye IK de on nal v halat na badle te L te waje Khan v.
I will vote for Jamat e Islami.

However,PTI is going to make deal with PPP by selecting CM Punjab from PPP.

What I fail to understand is on one hand a party talks about reforms, elections and sitting on the hot seat, and then the same people claim establishment will not allow reforms, so what is the point of PM seat. A revolutionary party should make it clear on what changes they will implement, use that to win seats and then go for it, in KPK PTI should 100% make all major reforms in health, education, police, law, child protection, women rights, animal rights etc. Give the middle finger to the centre because they stole the mandate. Look at PDM, they made so many unlawful changes but didn't give a #### about the law or PTI complaints.

Where were people like Cordelia Lynch after may 9th when women were being dragged from their homes, breaching sanctity and serenity of home and purdah? Where were the vocal champions of justice then?
Yes, the recent Aurat march emergence also depicts the same. I think the US is very business minded. it quickly say No and leave when it decides with no strings attached.

I think the main issue is Western media first raised it then politicians. I guess, PTI US chapter many months of effort is into play, or the US has changed sides or there has been a rift.

2/3 majority hai why would PTI partner with wardi mafias favourite queer?

102 hu gae Hun
Aik hur seat wapis mil gae
potohar de veeran naal maari gal kiti ouna ne, authe PTI da margin tee te pachaas hazaar ton vi wadh si
Mainu lagde ai authe vi results nu overturn karna pavu ga oun na nu
iikson vee plus seatan te hona chaidi PTI aaliya di after all the court decisions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Posts

Back