Pakistan General Elections 2024

PTI has sold the public a dream, that it only takes honest hard work. Middle class people want to hear that it’s just a matter of effort and with enough will and determination the outcome is assured, hence the over-eagerness.

Look at the narrative arch of IK’s leadership tire life.

Selling a dream, is what politicians do.

Now what IK has to do is direct that energy to serving Pakistan, as Jinnah infected us to do. Many people were willing to die for IK, now they must be told to live the rest of their lives and careers to serve Pakistan.

This is why to direct the people’s energy I hope IK instructs his supporters to help end illiteracy in 5 years. As charity for the nation’s sake. And to pay their taxes so that enough water treatment plants can be built so that all people have clean water. A healthy and educated population will be better able to then serve the nation even further.

The heart warming news out of this elections is what PTI did in parachinar.

The heart warming news out of this elections is what PTI did in parachinar.
What’s the News?

Btw, this election is truly unify the country, because we all look, with the help of social media, to all the corners of the country. Pakistani in anyone part know that their collective futures depend on Pakistani in other parts of the country.

It has also exposed our own failures. The PTI supporters with some sense, hopefully, are also being somewhat subdued with enthusiasm, not just because it’s not yet a done deal, but because of what the burden of governing will mean now.

It’s like being a new father at the birth of your child and realizing the responsibility on your shoulders, and that your life is about to totally change.

For PTI, this would be their second child (second government); Now they have to be more responsible.

Whats the chance this becomes a hung parliament?

Whats the chance this becomes a hung parliament?
It depends on if the PTI is allowed to be a party again, and if they are willing to form a coalition with anyone. Otherwise, Bilawal said he doesn’t want to be the FM under the sharifs, so it’s time for some midwifery by the establishment and see how the birth goes

Without some leeway, we are headed towards a hung parliament or PDM 2.0.

Although, IK will have to be brought up to speed on how to do politics like the rest of the world.

Now what IK has to do is direct that energy to serving Pakistan, as Jinnah infected us to do. Many people were willing to die for IK, now they must be told to live the rest of their lives and careers to serve Pakistan.

This is why to direct the people’s energy I hope IK instructs his supporters to help end illiteracy in 5 years. As charity for the nation’s sake. And to pay their taxes so that enough water treatment plants can be built so that all people have clean water. A healthy and educated population will be better able to then serve the nation even further.

Hah?
Imran Khan, after losing the 2013 elections publicly called for people to not pay their utilities bills during his months long disruption of life trying to topple the Nawaz Sharif govt. and after his ouster from power in April 2022 has publicly called Pakistanis to send money via 'Hundi', which is an illegal money transmission channel, with potentially dire consequences for Pakistan.

So Imran gets back to power with a 2/3rd majority and the Opposition might just say: Go, take the crown with the thorns! But then I wonder what you would say in year 2026 when inflation is off the charts and people out on the streets wishing for USD to be back to 280 Rupees from, say, 500 Rupees?

Why can't people deduce from past performance what may happen in the future?? By all accounts, Imran, until late 2021, had the full support of the Establishment but Imran's instincts were and probably still are about crushing any viable opposition to his rule. He showed those traits as a cricket captain. He even insulted his fellow cricketers on a stage after winning the 1992 World Cup by portraying that was HIS win--I think they walked out on him!!

And who can say if today Imran dies, there will be any PTI left?!! It is a CULT guys, a CULT! The best Pakistan can do would be to use the CULT to Pakistan's benefits while the guy is still alive. Bookmark this post/make screen shot and come to me when Imran passes away! I will be proven correct.

Hah?
Imran Khan, after losing the 2013 elections publicly called for people to not pay their utilities bills during his months long disruption of life trying to topple the Nawaz Sharif govt. and after his ouster from power in April 2022 has publicly called Pakistanis to send money via 'Hundi', which is an illegal money transmission channel, with potentially dire consequences for Pakistan.

So Imran gets back to power with a 2/3rd majority and the Opposition might just say: Go, take the crown with the thorns! But then I wonder what you would say in year 2026 when inflation is off the charts and people out on the streets wishing for USD to be back to 280 Rupees from, say, 500 Rupees?

Why can't people deduce from past performance what may happen in the future?? By all accounts, Imran, until late 2021, had the full support of the Establishment but Imran's instincts were and probably still are about crushing any viable opposition to his rule. He showed those traits as a cricket captain. He even insulted his fellow cricketers on a stage after winning the 1992 World Cup by portraying that was HIS win--I think they walked out on him!!

And who can say if today Imran dies, there will be any PTI left?!! It is a CULT guys, a CULT! The best Pakistan can do would be to use the CULT to Pakistan's benefits while the guy is still alive. Bookmark this post/make screen shot and come to me when Imran passes away! I will be proven correct.
PTI supporters are sensible people do not talk shi#t

You are openly calling millions of people cult.Have some shame.

Military v ahi soch di ase lae te Pakistan ais halat te ponch gia

Respect People's Opinion and everything will be fine.
Stop your Bullshid analysis.

Let our representatives run the country.Dekh lan ge kon kina pani ch a.
Do not call us cults.

What’s the News?

Btw, this election is truly unify the country, because we all look, with the help of social media, to all the corners of the country. Pakistani in anyone part know that their collective futures depend on Pakistani in other parts of the country.

It has also exposed our own failures. The PTI supporters with some sense, hopefully, are also being somewhat subdued with enthusiasm, not just because it’s not yet a done deal, but because of what the burden of governing will mean now.

It’s like being a new father at the birth of your child and realizing the responsibility on your shoulders, and that your life is about to totally change.

For PTI, this would be their second child (second government); Now they have to be more responsible.
Sunnis Shias came together and voted jointly for candidate and won in one of the most sectarian based divided area.

99.99% it will be PDM 2.0. However this time Bilwal can be PM and SS his briefcase holder.
which wouldn't be that bad
Because PTI is not forming a coalition gov, so we only have2 choices
amongst those choices, I'd rather have Bilawal in the driving seat so we dont get Dar

Users who are viewing this thread

Back