Pakistan General Elections 2024

I guess PTI doesn't give a jack shit about the sovereign. N has already signaled for joint federal government. All parties can work together and get shit done.
PTI’s only power, in opposition is persuasion, and their supporters don’t trust the PDM, due to the PDM’s objectively poor economic performance over the last 2 years; is Dar the finance minister again?

Reforms are in the hands of those with power, PTI in opposition has no power. The people want to see economic reforms to trust things will change. Until then, people on their own, don’t trust the status quo. It’s beyond what PTI can do to help, if they are in opposition.

If the powers that be want PTI is just sit on the sidelines and wait till PDM collapses from its own failures and then have to come and try to do better, then I guess that is what they are allowing.

Last edited:
You see, that's why they say, you cant have your cake and eat it.

Either their wings need to be clipped or they must be made to choose Pakistan wholly. What we say in Urdu, "gena, marina, sab Pakistan main".

I will give you an example. 9/11 happened. Mushy, a known Tony general, got call from yanks. Try to put yourself in his shoes. What will be the first thing that will come in your mind? Well being of your fellow citizens and country? Fk no. If I am in his shoes, the first thought that will come in my mind is well being of my children who are based in America (mushy offsprings were). And its pretty natural human reaction. So why put country fate and decision making power in such vulnerable people with liabilities outside Pakistan? We as a nation paid with 80k deaths for that decion which we cannot safely say was made in "supreme national interests".

And I can guarantee you, with absolutely no doubt in my mind that whatever is happening in Pakistan, these 22 graders with liabilities outside the borders of Pakistan, with "retirement plans" around Mediterranean coast, they are the ones behind this.
You're too blinded and focused on one institution. The average joe cares about the money he makes and the court justice he gets, both controlled by the civilians. Judiciary can't give you any justice and the federal government can't do jack shit to improve the economy. PDM came in and rekt the economy by not sacrificing their vote bank, PTI bombed us with a petrol subsidy and took the highest loan in the 75-year history of Pakistan with marginal improvement.

Considering an optimistic number of 20 seats being given to PTI, would PTI be in a position to form a government?

Just talking numbers here.

Considering an optimistic number of 20 seats being given to PTI, would PTI be in a position to form a government?

Just talking numbers here.
Bhai why do you wanna form a government so bad
They're dying their own death, let them die
They'll have 3-4 year weak gov with gloomy economic forecast, sealing their political future forever

Don't revive them by doing exactly what they did to IK through VONC, puppets need to die on their own sword.

Reactions: Waz
جس نےبھی اسد طور کی یہ ویڈیو دیکھ لی، اُس کے سامنے پورے پاکستان کی rigging کی تفصیلات روز روشن کی طرح عیاں ہو جائیں گی!
موجودہ دھاندلی زدہ الیکشن پر اس سے بہتر ویڈیو ابھی تک نہیں آئی !👍👍👍
Never liked this guy but the video is quite good

Well, Imran has quality of leadership - his adamancy to his views. He finally met his match in COAS Asim Munir. It's like proverbial unstoppable force met with immovable object.

جو سیانے کہتے ہیں عمران مقبول ترین لیڈر ہے ان کے لئے حاظر ہے

"عمران خان کو 1 کروڑ 70 لاکھ پاکستانیوں نے ووٹ دیا
اور 4 کروڑ 50 لاکھ پاکستانیوں نے عمران خان کے خلاف ووٹ دیا" فافن رپورٹ

Last edited:
2018 door ki baat 2013 mein Pti ko Karachi say jeetna tha if it wasn't for Kiyani engineered drama where he gave MQM thugs free reign to steal ballot boxes in broad day light and threaten poll worker openly and on live TV and then refused to intervene when Pti candidates begged him.

Nabool Gabol got 200K votes in that 2013 election from karachi's ilaqa gharbi and no one came out to vote, similarly Farooq Sattar got 100% of the vote, even his opponents voted for him.
exactly karachi never voted for mqm sindh never votes for PPP this is all work of wardi wadera mafia evil alliance!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back