Pakistan General Elections 2024

IHC hears Shaukat Basra’s plea against NA-163 electoral results​

Feb 15,
IHC Chief Justice Amir Farooq heard PTI candidate Shaukat Basra’s plea against NA-163 election results. PML-Zia’s president Ijaz-ul-Haq has been declared the winner of the constituency.

Asked by the judge to focus only on the legal matter instead of making a political speech, Basra’s told the court that he secured 98,000 votes, and the PML-N candidate got the second-highest votes. “But Ijaz-ul-Haq, who ranked third, was notified as the successful candidate,” he said.

“I have all Form 45, even if one is wrong then the court should punish me,” he said.

The IHC judge reserved the verdict after observing how could a judge from Bahawalnagar be summoned by a court in Islamabad.

Is that dirty harry in the middle.

It's Nadeem Anjum. Add Dirty Harry to the list as well. They're all a group holding this nation to randsom. Heart-wrenching to watch Pakistan in the state it is under the mafia leadership of these drunk faggots.

Blackmailing..

Let me see if they want to do that in punjab afterall PTI won more seats in punjab

They will play the same game as they did with benazir..i.e paralyze the govt ..they have after all support of judiciary and military 🪖

After 18th amendment it's even more tougher then it was with benazir

Unless Pti can make govt in punjab it shouldn't in center either

Any way congrats to sharif Jr and maryum apai

What's weird is that PMLN has no new playbook

They are playing same games as they played in 1990s..weird

Who is running this old show

Users who are viewing this thread

Back