Pakistan General Elections 2024

All of a sudden Dawn is reporting on PTI announcements , what’s with the sudden change.. new instructions by duffers.. due to international criticism of elections fiasco and rigging done by army and ISI…??

Why do I get the feeling no political party in Pakistan wants to form government at this time ?

So Mullah diesel have spilled the beans.

Every single case against IK and PTI is bogus now.

It was and will remain the generals treason against Pakistan. It should be treated and understood like this.

He's upset because he lost many seats, including his KPK seat to Gandapur, the Establishment could have saved his seat too but chose not to, maryum and Nawaz Sharif were saved.

relax buddy, PTI candidates are supported by, involved with gangsters who pimp, have 100s of murder cases, drug business, qabza groups and all kinda disgusting practices that's just **** politics for you but its ok, get angry at me I don't mind
Although, I am writing something in depth about what we achieved from 2000 to 2018 (Elahi,SS) as a province to back up what I said here and I'll tag you and some other pro PTI Punjabi dudes when I am done with it
it'll take a while, probably a day or 2 so lets leave this here, i'll tag you when I am done with it and we'll go from there
@KingMamba @Mustang125 @SteppeWolff and any other Panjab based resident who agreed with him without understanding where I am coming from
All of my sources are from independent internationally recognized organizations - none from government or even from Pak itself as those in power can easily influence them

Last edited:
Fazlur Rehman backtracking from accusing Gen Faiz Hameed.

He's stated with both Nasim Zehra and Ghareeda today that he said Faiz's name in error in the Nadeem Malik interview.

He says in the clip below Faiz wasn't involved in IK's overthrow, "but the one after him" (DG ISI Lt Gen. Nadeem Anjum). Interesting to note that in Ghareeda's interview, Anjum's name / mention is redacted and those words of Fazlu are silent.

Fazlur Rehman backtracking from accusing Gen Faiz Hameed.

So he doesn't blame Faiz and only blames Bajwa for VONC?
The most democratic COAS in Pakistans history according to my Murshid?
why, makes no sense, My murshad can judge the character of men within seconds
he cant be wrong yet again

Last edited:
Even was according to us, many journalists, etc.. so what is the point?
Yes, he was the most democratic general according to me too when I was a PTI supporter, than in my eyes he wasn't when he brought down PTI gov
Than I looked up and realized he was never the most pro democracy COAS in the first place - as no such general exists
But if we want to live in this make belief world than
Bajwa wasn't responsible for bringing about panama case, convicting him, his brother etc, bringing down RTS system on election day- it all happened naturally and courts were doing their job as they were meant to
just like Bajwa wasn't responsible VONC and Munir isn't responsible for jailing IK, manipulating election results

We have had 2 consecutive pro democracy COAS and Murshid was right

Fazloo wants halwa, when he gets that then he will back track from
everything what he said. At the moment he pulling the Generals pants
down.
Definitely, he didn't win his seat but NS and Maryum won their seats, plus his party has been demolition in KPK but those in charge didn't help. He's certainly angry 😆

So he doesn't blame Faiz and only blames Bajwa for VONC?
The most democratic COAS in Pakistans history according to my Murshid?
why, makes no sense, My murshad can judge the character of men within seconds
he cant be wrong yet again

From what I saw, PDM wanted IK gone since April time, they raised pressure and IK had to gain confidence vote in March 2019 time, IK won the confidence vote, then in November 2019 time PDM raised pressure again that PTI is finished ad Mqmp, pmlq, and 30 MNAs are leaving so they wanted VONC but they weren't given go ahead until April 2020 time when Bajwa backed off or went neutral 😉 Fazlur Rehman is acting innocent but PDM started all this, then got the establishment on their side due to many reasons. Today he is playing politics by blaming it on Bajwa/Zardari and claiming he didn't want to do it.

Imran seeking US ‘interference’ on polls against national sovereignty: PML-N​

Feb 16, 2024
Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) spokesperson Marriyum Aurangzeb stated on Friday that former premier Imran Khan inviting the US to interfere in the country's elections goes against Pakistan's sovereignty.

Addressing a press conference along with party leader Ataullah Tarar, she questioned where Imran's slogan of "Absolutely Not. We are not slaves" went when he urged the US to adopt a tough stance on 'rigging' in the recent general elections in Pakistan.

Marriyum said that if anyone has objections to election results, they should approach the Election Commission of Pakistan (ECP). She criticised the propaganda being spread regarding non-definite results in the media. She emphasised that while they are not the spokespersons for the ECP, these are the laws.

Furthermore, she accused the PTI of creating unnecessary "chaos and spreading anarchy" during the elections. Citing instances when similar situations occurred, the PML-N leader said that "the PTI was busy spreading chaos when the Chinese president was visiting; when electricity projects were being inaugurated". "The RTS failed in 2018, and the PTI is talking about election rigging today?".

Users who are viewing this thread

Country Watch Latest

Back