Pakistan General Elections 2024

After 12AM ballot boxes get swapped… and sharif gets another chance to loot..
IMG_9797.jpeg

Someone is predicting this but I highly doubt it

My brother predicted 100 seats for PTI if dhandli, 170 if without.. lol

It's entirely possible, at least Zardari was hinting at it a month ago in the event PTI wins but doesn't get an outright majority.
Considering the foreign policy espoused in the PPP’s manifesto is western facing, a PTI restrained by the PPP could be a very stable outcome for the country. If the country looks stable, then this new government can reach out to foreign companies that have recently left the country and try to invite them back, to reverse the trend, ASAP.

A government perceived as western friendly, but also afghan friendly could bridge the gap, and create a new paradigm. With the PPP the new government would also be shifting leftward and away from center right and right wing politics; which can be perceived by foreign investors as good for business.

Also this would also help end the desire for reprisals. The PTI culture of calling others corrupt will have to end, ushering in a performance based government.

Last edited:

Bilawal concerned at ‘incredibly slow’ pace of results​

Feb 09,

PPP Chairperson Bilawal Bhutto-Zardari has expressed concerns on the incredibly slow pace of results after the conclusion of voting in the general election 2024.

In a post on microblogging site “X”, formerly Twitter, he wrote: “Results are incredibly slow coming in. However, initial results are very encouraging!”

Bilawal concerned at ‘incredibly slow’ pace of results​

Feb 09,

PPP Chairperson Bilawal Bhutto-Zardari has expressed concerns on the incredibly slow pace of results after the conclusion of voting in the general election 2024.

In a post on microblogging site “X”, formerly Twitter, he wrote: “Results are incredibly slow coming in. However, initial results are very encouraging!”
kakols favourite queer has spoken!

Lol. Every single person who voted for PTI in 2018 regretted it. The vonc literally revived a dead party and everyone joined the bandwagon.

I don't see PTI bringing any tangible economic change. They'll cry and whine that they had a weak government lol.

SIFC and interik setup handled the economy better than all 3 parties combined. Rough days ahead.
None of your claims are actually true.

A majority did not regret their PTI vote. I've gone back and forth to Pakistan in the past 10 years, and I can tell you right now that PTI's era was probably the best era for Pakistani growth (led by civilians) that I've seen in my life time.

PTI brought on a number of programs that benefitted Pakistanis, and increased Pakistani exports to record levels, driving Pakistan's GDP to nearly 6% growth.

You are making things up.

Mainstream political parties apart from PML-N allege rigging

Amid reports of clashes and delays, mainstream political parties such as the PPP, Jamaat-i-Islami and PTI have urged the Election Commission of Pakistan to take notice of rigging at polling stations across the country.

In Karachi, the PPP claimed ballot papers were snatched from the electoral staff in the PS-105 constituency. The JI also alleged that MQM-P workers tried to sabotage voting at multiple polling stations. Videos circulating on social media also showed masked men entering polling stations in the metropolis.

From Balochistan, Akhtar Mengal wrote a complaint to the ECP, saying that the station house officer of Quetta had taken “900 votes”.

Similarly, former lawmaker Mohsin Dawar alleged “large-scale rigging” was underway in North Waziristan’s NA-40 (Tappi).

In Punjab, PTI-backed candidate for Sialkot Rehana Dar said the returning officer had refused to give her Form 45.
Apart from plmn. — because they are ones doing the rigging in cahoots with army and police and ECP which is just an arm of pmln..

kakols favourite queer has spoken!
To be fair, he's right to be concerned. PPP is looking to perform better than expected, and delays in the results means that they could have their victories magically turned to defeats.

None of your claims are actually true.

A majority did not regret their PTI vote.
you are right
I've gone back and forth to Pakistan in the past 10 years, and I can tell you right now that PTI's era was probably the best era for Pakistani growth (led by civilians) that I've seen in my life time.
PMLN supporters say the same thing about NS period, so do Musharraf fanboys
PTI brought on a number of programs that benefitted Pakistanis, and increased Pakistani exports to record levels, driving Pakistan's GDP to nearly 6% growth.
I don't feel like writing the whole thing like I did on the old PDF but I'll just post this link as a summary #52
also alongside that 6% growth we were running CAD, budget, trade and 1 or 2 other deficits
so it wasn't healthy growth by any means
You are making things up.

Don't lost hope my friend.

Well, I am still here because I have hope, otherwise I would have moved on looooooooooong ago. :D

But actual results would be better IMO.

• Haha
Reactions: Waz

Users who are viewing this thread

Country Watch Latest

Back