Pakistan General Elections 2024

Ecb just said whatever is on Media is wrong. And they will soon bring the right results

None of your claims are actually true.

A majority did not regret their PTI vote. I've gone back and forth to Pakistan in the past 10 years, and I can tell you right now that PTI's era was probably the best era for Pakistani growth (led by civilians) that I've seen in my life time.

PTI brought on a number of programs that benefitted Pakistanis, and increased Pakistani exports to record levels, driving Pakistan's GDP to nearly 6% growth.

You are making things up.
Yeah you've gone back and forth and most probably met a a few PTI mclovins.

While i was inside pak the entire time. Nothing glorious about PTI rule, cut farce bullshit that GDP was 6%. That was unsustainable due to no import restrictions.

Majority of the people voted against the status quo thinking that the root cause of all thier problems is military. But its the civilian led government who cant handle the economy

The turnout is 80% in villages according to Shabaz Gill.

NA Party Candidates​

by Province​

PartyPunjabSindhKPBAICTTotal
PML-N1312535142207
PPPP1265941143243
IPP15800023
JI1235142113230
JUI482141142126
MQM234427278
TLP135522093219
IND-1405244123251
ANP612339262
IND1724658372228803062
Others2831669111619675
Total275411487214341195176

you are right

PMLN supporters say the same thing about NS period, so do Musharraf fanboys

I don't feel like writing the whole thing like I did on the old PDF but I'll just post this link as a summary #52
also alongside that 6% growth we were running CAD, budget, trade and 1 or 2 other deficits
so it wasn't healthy growth by any means
Yeah, your link is more misinformation. Tareen did not open the import flood. In fact imports only rose slightly, while exports saw a massive increase.

Taxes weren't lowered, they were at a record high in an attempt to control inflation.

IK did not lower petro/gas prices, he just kept the subsidies in place that the IMF wanted him to remove, as prices were already out of control.

Or are we gonna ignore the fact that PDM used high gas prices to campaign against PTI?

Also pti was running a budget surplus in its last year. While there were some account deficits, it was significantly better than previous administration's, minus military administration's.

Also, Musharraf fanboys are correct. Noon-league fanboys are delusional.

PTI-backed candidate ahead of JI’s Siraj in Lower Dir’s NA-6​

Feb 09, 00:48

In Lower Dir’s NA-6 constituency, the unofficial and unconfirmed results reveal PTI-backed Muhammad Bashir Khan in the lead with an impressive 24,718 votes, while JI’s Sirajul Haq trails with 14,078 votes.

The preliminary results of only 46 out of 307 polling stations have been announced so far.

Hours after polling, nation awaits final results of elections​

Feb 09, 00:46

Despite polling concluding at 5pm in the general elections on Thursday, the nation is waiting for the results after more than seven hours have passed at midnight. The Election Commission of Pakistan (ECP) has not given any reason leading to expression of suspicions from contesting parties.

State TV, private channels, and local media initiated the process of announcing results, but progress has been slow, with results from certain constituencies in Sindh and Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa still pending.

Although results are coming in from interior Sindh, the results in the provincial capital and the country's largest city, Karachi, are emerging at a slow pace.

Similarly, in the largest province of the country, Punjab, results are also being received slowly. The wait for results is ongoing from K-P and Balochistan. Concerns and reservations have been expressed by the Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf regarding this delay.

1707423379115.png

I sincerely hope Independents win most of the seats, but massive rigging is taking place, Godfather is desperate to come back as PM for fourth time, but I don't have high hopes, let's see how the situation unfolds.

Yeah you've gone back and forth and most probably met a a few PTI mclovins.

While i was inside pak the entire time. Nothing glorious about PTI rule, cut farce bullshit that GDP was 6%. That was unsustainable due to no import restrictions.

Majority of the people voted against the status quo thinking that the root cause of all thier problems is military. But its the civilian led government who cant handle the economy
Okay, I tried being nice...

I was with n-leagers most of the time actually, so you can keep your assumptions to your ignorant self.

Second, you being inside Pakistan actually blinds you, rather than opens your eyes.

There is a reason why Shahbaz Sharif tried so hard to hide the fact that PTI rule resulted in 6% growth.

Next, this "unrestricted import" is a bullshit lie, stop making shit up because it doesn't suit your narrative.

Literally no one voted because they blamed the military, it was always about the political dynasties of PMLN and PPP, and it still is.

No one denies that military rule led to Pakistani economic growth.

Again, you're making shit up. Stop lying to yourself and to everyone here.

No one believes you.

PTI to form next govt: Hammad​

PTI leader Hammad Azhar has said that the majority of candidates backed by his party are leading in many constituencies across the country, asserting that PTI will form the next government and Imran Khan will be the prime minister.

“First of all, I want to congratulate all the voters and workers of PTI, as well as the people of Pakistan. Despite all the fear and atrocities, you all came out and exercised your democratic right,” he said in a video message.

If we run current account balance (export plus remittances) then we will need additional 25-27 billion each year to payoff the due debt and interest. I shudder just thinking about it.
Mian Sanp's one overseas bank account alone should cover that

Lol. Every single person who voted for PTI in 2018 regretted it. The vonc literally revived a dead party and everyone joined the bandwagon.

If people are regretting their vote then why the clamp down on PTI just release
IK and all PTI workers. Why they didn't let PTI do any jalsa?
Why is their a clampdown on PTI on media? If people are regretting it then hold a free
& fair election.

PTI to form next govt: Hammad​

PTI leader Hammad Azhar has said that the majority of candidates backed by his party are leading in many constituencies across the country, asserting that PTI will form the next government and Imran Khan will be the prime minister.

“First of all, I want to congratulate all the voters and workers of PTI, as well as the people of Pakistan. Despite all the fear and atrocities, you all came out and exercised your democratic right,” he said in a video message.
Premature discharge from burgers of PTI as usual. Watch the sepoys change the results overnight, has been happening openly since Busharraf's time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back