Pakistan General Elections 2024

They have the form 45's to back it. They are uploading them currently to a database which will be made public.
Until I see them for myself I will not believe it.

Looks like voting was started again next day. lol PTI clearly was ahead in 125 seats just before results stopped coming.

Pakistanis loose it when American media call the number of dead in Gaza fake but them themselves call people dead in KP AND BALOCHISTAN as fake

It's like this every Muslim country
For example even in turkey kurds are suppressed not allowed to vote (due to 10% law) or use their own language
PTI supporters were (and still have) called kidnappings and deaths of Baloch and Pashtun in order to install PTI in 2018 as "FAKE."

Journalists censure ECP for ‘farcical failure’ in delivering results, laud PTI for demonstrating ‘power of vote’

Meher Bokhari urges CEC Raja to resign, while Zarrar Khuhro says all evidence points to one logical conclusion.

Dawn.com
February 9, 2024

Despite the suspension of cellular service, internet outage, sporadic violence and complaints of mismanagement — including delayed starts at some polling stations — Pakistanis voted in general elections 2024 on Thursday.

Ahead of the polls, Chief Election Commission (CEC) Sikandar Sultan Raja had assured that the watchdog had an “exclusive and independent networking system”, and that there would be no delay in election results.

However, the claim of its Election Management System (EMS) being up to the mark fell flat as the ECP took more than nine hours to release the first results and has continued to operate at a snail’s pace since then amid allegations of rigging.

The delay evoked memories of 2018 when EMS’ precursor and much ridiculed Result Transmission System (RTS) had crashed, delaying results and raising eyebrows. A repeat of the same meant that CEC Raja earned the wrath of all and sundry, including political experts.

CEC should resign: Meher Bokhari​

After the 2am deadline for returning officers (ROs) to submit Form 47s lapsed and the ECP chief issued a warning, journalist Meher Bokhari, in a social media post, said that the Raja should resign if he did not know what was happening. “Forget action against ROs. CEC should resign himself now if he doesn’t know what is happening.”

Rumors about inmates attacking Imran in Jail..
Any truth ?
Use some common sense, he will not be where common inmates are, even in jail, they would have no idea where he is and he will be well guarded, even when they do not like him.

Here are the results which decide Pakistan future for 5 years.

Centre - Pmln,PPP,JUI,Mqm
Punjab - Pmln
Sindh - PPP/Mqm
Balochistan - PPP, JUI, Pmln
Kpk - PTI

View attachment 17805

I don't know if those numbers are credible.
Problem with Imran Khan is: He was a little too brutally honest against both the PPP and the Noon League to the point of shutting the doors on them. A non-political mind. He should have known that PPP is a reality with a massive vote-bank in Sindh and he could (and maybe still can!) use PPP to form a coalition govt in the Center.
But his arrogance, ego and black-and-white mind had precluded political options. No doubt Imran means well--I have never doubted that--but to play the political game in Pakistan to a victory you have to evolve, co-opt. Politicians do that all over the world!!
Well, still there is a chance PTI can form govts in the Center, the KP, and even Punjab if it does 'politics' instead of empty sloganeering.

I don't know if those numbers are credible.
Problem with Imran Khan is: He was a little too brutally honest against both the PPP and the Noon League to the point of shutting the doors on them. A non-political mind. He should have known that PPP is a reality with a massive vote-bank in Sindh and he could (and maybe still can!) use PPP to form a coalition govt in the Center.
But his arrogance, ego and black-and-white mind had precluded political options. No doubt Imran means well--I have never doubted that--but to play the political game in Pakistan to a victory you have to evolve, co-opt. Politicians do that all over the world!!
Well, still there is a chance PTI can form govts in the Center, the KP, and even Punjab if it does 'politics' instead of empty sloganeering.
The results are on sama TV.
Too late for PTI coalition with PPP, Zardari is already in Lahore, discussions on PDM 2 government. Maybe 2029 time.

I agree with the rest, although its a bitter pill to swallow, but in powerful circles we have to work with them and slowly make yourself strong, similar to our personal lives where people worship the rich, make friendship with them, knowing all about their corruption, frauds and robberies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back