Pakistan General Elections 2024

The results are on sama TV.
Too late for PTI coalition with PPP, Zardari is already in Lahore, discussions on PDM 2 government. Maybe 2029 time.
I agree with the rest, although its a bitter pill to swallow, but in powerful circles we have to work with them and slowly make yourself strong, similar to our personal lives where people worship the rich, make friendship with them, knowing all about their corruption, frauds and robberies.
I don't think Zardari likes the Sharifs much and Imran still has a chance.
Shahbaz Gill destroys his credibility with such Tweets!! Large parts of Punjab and almost all rural/urban Sindh has entrenched vote banks for PMLN, PPP, and MQM.
he wants aboslute power by literally destroying the power circles that make pakistan existence possible.

Yes, he wouldn't mind if EVERY standing institution in Pakistan is destroyed for his quest for power--power which should be delivered now and unpolluted--absolute power. He showed such traits as a cricket captain and, unless the prison time has changed him, I assume he is still the same.
I support his supporters but not him personally, if one can understand what I am trying to say.

Lol his entire campaign was hate and vengeful speeches regarding PPP, N and army. Guys is as dumb as they come. He doesn't want power, he wants aboslute power by literally destroying the power circles that make pakistan existence possible.

Now imagine what his speech would have been, if he would have won or not in jail. Bakwas hi karni thi and he would have literally clashed with the military.

PTI is honestly all talk and no show. I don't even know what their endgame is and what exactly do they want. The amount uncertainty that comes with them being in power is insane. Because i don't see Imran signing a charter of democracy or engaging in a normal manner. He gonna **** the economy because of his arrogance and power struggle.
Boy… democracy with thugs and crooks.. are you serious..

Last edited:
Shahbaz Gill destroys his credibility with such Tweets!! Large parts of Punjab and almost all rural/urban Sindh has entrenched vote banks for PMLN, PPP, and MQM.
You live in the 90s. These numbers are based on form 45, duly signed and stamped. The form 47 have come out of the blue without any basis snatching the seats away.

Even super pro PMLN journalists are disgusted at the turn of events.

All candidates will gather under PTI again in two days.

Follow Salman Akram Raja and get stays and reversals.

PTI supporters were (and still have) called kidnappings and deaths of Baloch and Pashtun in order to install PTI in 2018 as "FAKE."
So you are saying PTI govt was fake in 2013 and 2018 in kp

I don't think Zardari likes the Sharifs much and Imran still has a chance.

Yes, he wouldn't mind if EVERY standing institution in Pakistan is destroyed for his quest for power--power which should be delivered now and unpolluted--absolute power. He showed such traits as a cricket captain and, unless the prison time has changed him, I assume he is still the same.
I support his supporters but not him personally, if one can understand what I am trying to say.
And till date in pakistans history it is the only success it has had (winning World Cup under him)… army has nothing to show for the billions spent on it other than DHA and Fauji enterprises.. duffers lost every war and hoodwinked the nation.. busy drinking whisky while the country got destroyed.. and now again drinking whisky and destroying the country as long as they keep their DHAs and plots…

Yeah, Patwari league have proven their entrenched vote bank where their supreme leader lost both his seats and faujeets have to come to rescue. People like you are living in own lala land. If these crooks along with their duffer dads had that much entrenched support then they would have gone to elections 2 years ago, wouldn't have to be afraid of women.

So you want IK to join hands with a criminal mr 10%? lol

Why not? The Mr. 10% label was given by Nawaz Sharif and so I assume you put faith in Nawaz Sharif indirectly?
Look: Imran does NOT have the vote bank to form the govt in the Center at this moment. Not even ZAB had crossed 40% polled votes. Pakistan has multiple vote blocks and they manifest themselves in polls.
So work with Zardari--throw him some bones--like bones were thrown to MQM after the 2018 elections. Form a govt. Perform well. Come 2019, dump them if you performed well. Happens all over the world. That's politics.

When two people can't agree on human rights then should get a divorce

That's what pakistan punjab kp is heading towards

Balochistan is small, KP isn't small.

Karachi is multiethnic, SINDH is controlled by waderas..kpk doesn't has that structure

According to Form-45 available with PTI's independent candidates they have won 179 seats in the national assembly. HST around 40 to 50 seats have been RIGGED in favour of PML-N. All will be challenged in the High and Supreme Court.

When two people can't agree on human rights then should get a divorce

That's what pakistan punjab kp is heading towards

Balochistan is small, KP isn't small.

Karachi is multiethnic, SINDH is controlled by waderas..kpk doesn't has that structure
No. Punjab and KPK and Karachi are on same page. But Karachi has been beaten into submission and Punjab doesn’t have it in it to resist.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back