Pakistan General Elections 2024

I think this election has atleast proved once and for all that which party comes to power using Army support and which party comes to power with people's vote. PMLN since 1985 was Army's lap dog. While PTI always won with vote. Total nonsense narrative was built by PMLN paid touts that PTI had army support in 2018. In reality, army did it best to stop PTI in both 2013 & 2018. Atleast this election 2024 has sealed the verdict on this debate. PTI independent candidates fought against full power of Army, ECP, judiciary, police and still managed to win in the name of Imran khan by clear majority.

Good thing is Army's & ECP blatant rigging to favor PMLN is in front of everyone (the whole world). They have gone completely naked. All narratives are settled and whole world has seen who is the true voice of the nation !
PMLN and PTI both lick army's boots to come into power and cry when the same boot kicks them out. Nawaz has been playing this game since before most people here were born.

The difference is PTI has enough ground support to counter the army

@HRK i remember you reporting my anti fauji posts now you are liking my posts! Good sir thankyou!

If Nawaz had any self respect he would’ve humbly eaten the loss and flew right back to London.

Self-respect is for those belonging to respectable families, not for offspring of family selling garlands in red light area.

PTI genuinely needs an armed wing. No hope without force in Pakistan.
You can get as many votes as you want. They will still make you lose.
In Multan , one constituency had 24000 votes rejected. How can 24000 people not know how to vote.?

Looking at the pattern, in KPK these traitors generals couldnt rig the election, for obvious reasons, the fear the consequences. Punjab however, they had the feild day.

PMLN and PTI both lick army's boots to come into power and cry when the same boot kicks them out. Nawaz has been playing this game since before most people here were born.

The difference is PTI has enough ground support to counter the army

No sane person will believe on this fake narrative anymore. Just open your eyes, PTI backed candidates have won in the face opposition of Army, Police, judiciary, ECP, mafias everything and still won just in the name of Imran khan.

In 50 years, there is not a single example when Army has so openly gone against a particular party. All those fake narratives are now shattered. Its even embarrassing now to beat that old drum which makes no sense. I even heard in the past to some nonsense that ISI conducts jalsas of PTI. I mean really?? All those people, families, everyone that use to come out in masses to hear Imran khan were dragged out of their houses by ISI to attend PTI jalsas ?? All those baseless allegations have died today.

PTI has proved that its by far the largest reality of the ground and it NEVER required army at first place. That what worries the Army. They fear that why a political party wins on its own. They stopped PTI in 2013 (When pti provided all those evidences and protest on rigging), in 2018 again many of confirmed PTI seats were snatched by army, so PTI could not get 2/3 majority. Khawaja Asif has admitted on record that he was losing but General Bajwa helped him win his seat.

Comparing PMLN with PTI is an insult to PTI itself. PTI has clearly established that they always believed in the vote and on the citizens. While, PMLN always bought judges and Generals.

Fair to say PTI as independents defeated all the opposition and establishment combined.

Let’s see what happens.

There are rumours establishment paid a visit to IK to make a ‘deal’. Any truth in that?

Fair to say PTI as independents defeated all the opposition and establishment combined.

Let’s see what happens.

There are rumours establishment paid a visit to IK to make a ‘deal’. Any truth in that?
Je Khan ne deal kar lae te sade votan pher sara maqsad e phoot hu jana

@FA pass duffers and those living in their created lala land, they should wake up and smell coffee, ground is shifted right under their feet. Below is best score card faujeets came up after utilizing all their mathematical capabilities. This area along with Lahore, Gujranwala was called fort of patwari empire.
1707503305224.png

Absolute non-sense! I remember the journalist Haroon Rashid--a long time supporter of Imran Khan--saying shortly after the 2018 elections that the agencies made the MQM MNAs sit on 'Thandey Farash' (Cold Floor) for hours/all night until they agreed to support Imran Khan's govt in the Center.
The 'Project Imran' was launched in early 2010s and was folded in late 2021 partly due to foreign reasons (Americans, Saudis, Chinese) and partly due the quest for power between General Bajwa and Imran Khan. Having said that, Imran is now a genuinely no. 1 popular leader in Pakistan.

This all started during general Mushraff time when he claimed we need a 3rd way, a 3rd party between Pmln and PPP, the plan was started then to reduce the power from Pmln and PPP, then Dr Tahir ul Qadri held marches, darnas, IK PTI joined with similar slogans and mission, to topple Pmln and Nawaz Sharif. The plan has been successful and they have reduced NS and Zardari power, before it was PPP government v Pmln government but now its PTI and PDM. Like you said the plan folded due to differences between IK and Generals, also Usa/Saudis weren't exactly happy. IK for some reason didn't listen to the Generals which made them upset, we all know the Generals like to stay quiet on international politics but IK didn't stay quiet, not saying who's right or wrong but saying what happened, many other reasons.

Before 2024 elections, it was made clear that IK is not acceptable under any circumstances and that is what happened, I believe treason has been committed but what can we do about it? PTI definitely needs to work out their differences with the establishment.

Another political party will be created soon, IPP was created to challenge but it hasn't been successful so far but its early days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back