Pakistan's population likely to double by 2050

This entire survey is wrong dead wrong.

Another such hateful post by an Indian Hindutvati. Simply allowed to post and get away with it. Not good for PDF. Not good at all.
He ain’t wrong though

The more Indic blood we have between the middle east and us, the better for India to grow and prosper undistracted.

Cheers, Doc

What the hell? This data is way off then the data of population survey done 7 years ago.

In 2017 the population of Faisalabad was shown as 32 lakhs.

The absolute numbers can be outdated or even unreliable, as you point out, but it is the rate of increase that is the problem, and that is fundamental issue being highlighted.

Whatever you think the correct population of Faisalabad is, is anyone ready for another Faisalabad added within a few decades?

@Bengal71

Ekattor Dada,

I think number 1 is a possibility, with the added possibility of expansion of Afghanistan into those territories. It will be a dreadful situation for India though, far worse than a hostile Pakistan.

I dont think Pakistan will break up, but yeah I would much rather have a Pakistani as a neighbour than an Afghan.

Regards

Listen to this:

Who says that having a continues population growth/replacement is a curse? Ask South Korea, Singapore and the likes what it means not to have newer generations replacing the older generation. The entire world and especially the developed world is currently in a bad spot when it comes to fertility rates. Pakistan like other countries in the region is actually one of the very few countries in the world where newer generations are able to replace the older generations. Every country needs this transition and there are many todaythat won't have that in the future. To be honest, this entire topic is filled with inaccuracies and rhetoric. Please watch the video in its entirety. A must watch.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Posts

Back