Pirates hijack Bangladesh-flagged cargo vessel in Indian Ocean

You know HUNDREDS personally? I have seen hardly any traces of them.
What was pronounced while I was growing up was the hostiity of the ghoti to us Bangals. They mocked our accents, our lack of the silky smooth laid back mannerisms of the Calcuttan, our willingness to pitch in and work hard, instead of looking for legal loopholes.
Of course, there are hundreds of Bangladeshis in the rectangle between Wellesley Street on the east, Free School Street on the west, Dharamtolla Street on the north, and Royd Street on the south.
We must have inhabited different cities.
I can understand your fury at the way the forests on the Maidan were burnt down and the land occupied illegally for cultivation.
Forests were burned in Meghala and Assam ,especially in the Garo hills area. It's a documented fact

You know HUNDREDS personally? I have seen hardly any traces of them.
What was pronounced while I was growing up was the hostiity of the ghoti to us Bangals. They mocked our accents, our lack of the silky smooth laid back mannerisms of the Calcuttan, our willingness to pitch in and work hard, instead of looking for legal loopholes.
Of course, there are hundreds of Bangladeshis in the rectangle between Wellesley Street on the east, Free School Street on the west, Dharamtolla Street on the north, and Royd Street on the south.
We must have inhabited different cities.
I can understand your fury at the way the forests on the Maidan were burnt down and the land occupied illegally for cultivation.

Forests were burned in Meghala and Assam ,especially in the Garo hills area. It's a documented fact
By whom? Can you imagine the Khasis and Garos allowing outsiders to come in and burn their forests?

Who sits and thinks up these stories?

The network of BD prostitutes working in India and sending money back home must be leading to massive forex loss.

ED should investigate.
Yes, they should.

And some local expert should lend them their services during the investigation.

I am in Kolkata and know hundreds personally. From watchman and maids to prostitutes and pimps, they're everywhere.

It's hard to not see BDs everyday.
Your interest in pimps and prostitution is noted. Is all this from personal experience or is it a study you carried out for the local community?

Indian navy should be dispatched immediately towards Somalia and warn Somalia government to pressure pirates to release Bangladesh ship along with crew members immediately..... if their government fails to do so Indian navy should take the initiative and attack pirates hide outs in Somalia with Brahmos....... just destroy their all ships so they don't be able to venture out into the sea for piracy henceforth......

The BDs should stay in BDs. If they come to India illegally we need to teach them their place!!
There has been an NRC a few years ago. They must have been deported by now. After all, we have had the extremely efficient BJP government all these year. At the center and in Assam. Modi hai to mumkin hai. No need to worry about Bangladeshi in Assam. Its a done deal.

That was the fraud of the century, where even local people were put on the alien list, and you have the barefaced gall to cite that?

You are something else.

I am afraid that kind of opinion is now ubiquitous in India.

It makes them feel good to think like that whilst 1000s of Indians cross the Mexican border to USA.

1/3 of illegal and overstayers are of Indian origin.

Anyway, Bangladeshis have given up on Indians. You cannot vote for BJP and then disown their hatred!

Most Bangladeshis see India as an enemy state.

I am afraid that kind of opinion is now ubiquitous in India.
Only among the bhakts.

It makes them feel good to think like that whilst 1000s of Indians cross the Mexican border to USA.
Yes, they are venting their frustration at the terrible treatment they get abroad.

1/3 of illegal and overstayers are of Indian origin.
I don't like anecdotal figures like this. It is better to quote hard reports and data. This kind of statement does no good, neither to the discussion, nor to the reputation of the member bringing it up.

Anyway, Bangladeshis have given up on Indians. You cannot vote for BJP and then disown their hatred!
Perhaps it is not as bad as you think.
Quite possible that you have given up on Indians, and that is perfectly legitimate, just as dozens, even hundreds of Indians have given up on Bangladeshis. Both are wrong.

Before you put things in print, you should know the figures.
Less than 40% of the electorate voted BJP.
There are only a few states where they have a majority.
In a few more, they are in coalition governments.
They hardly exist in the south.

When you make statements like Indians vote for BJP, you arouse the resentment and annoyance of every Indian that is hostile to the BJP, very often the same Indians who defend the reputation of Bangladesh wherever called to do so.
Most Bangladeshis see India as an enemy state.
Crap.

Your interest in pimps and prostitution is noted. Is all this from personal experience or is it a study you carried out for the local community?
Is the best an Administrator could think of ?

You have people here who seek patronage by decrying the land they live in , seek brownie points by posting for the gallery, one would expect an Admin to be different.

The presence of BD’s all over is a fact, the peripheral towns of NCR are riddled with them. Thanks to the CPM & TMC in Calcutta , they get documents on arrival and form a permanent electoral base. Railway land along the Darjeeling hill track in the plains has been encroached and such people from BD even Nepal have been allowed to settle.

Virtually all maids in NCR are of BD origin and on being questioned claim to be from Malda - the usual address.

Anyway, your forum , your rules

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Country Watch Latest

Back