Pirates hijack Bangladesh-flagged cargo vessel in Indian Ocean

I've been to Somalia. The people are so friendly and decent. It's amazing to believe that some of them have taken to piracy. I've never come across a Jack Sparrow kind of Somalian whilst I was there though. Hopefully these sailors will be returned home safe and sound

Is the best an Administrator could think of ?

You have people here who seek patronage by decrying the land they live in , seek brownie points by posting for the gallery, one would expect an Admin to be different.

The presence of BD’s all over is a fact, the peripheral towns of NCR are riddled with them. Thanks to the CPM & TMC in Calcutta , they get documents on arrival and form a permanent electoral base. Railway land along the Darjeeling hill track in the plains has been encroached and such people from BD even Nepal have been allowed to settle.

Virtually all maids in NCR are of BD origin and on being questioned claim to be from Malda - the usual address.

Anyway, your forum , your rules
I am really sorry you got blackmailed into joining here. You deserve better.

I am really sorry you got blackmailed into joining here. You deserve better.
Hmm.. anyone whom the likes of you respond to, deserves better.

Please speak when you are spoken to, my communication wasn’t addressed to you.

Hmm.. anyone whom the likes of you respond to, deserves better.

Please speak when you are spoken to, my communication wasn’t addressed to you.
I'm even more sorry to have interrupted your sermon to the great masses. Do continue to address them.

You definitely deserve better.

From prostitution to pimps to attacking Somalia to how Bangladeshi people have illegally invaded India to the capabilitiesof moderators .... everything has been discussed. Koi tou un 23 Bangladeshi sea farers ka soch lo bhai?

Only among the bhakts.

Yes, they are venting their frustration at the terrible treatment they get abroad.

I don't like anecdotal figures like this. It is better to quote hard reports and data. This kind of statement does no good, neither to the discussion, nor to the reputation of the member bringing it up.

Perhaps it is not as bad as you think.
Quite possible that you have given up on Indians, and that is perfectly legitimate, just as dozens, even hundreds of Indians have given up on Bangladeshis. Both are wrong.

Before you put things in print, you should know the figures.
Less than 40% of the electorate voted BJP.
There are only a few states where they have a majority.
In a few more, they are in coalition governments.
They hardly exist in the south.

When you make statements like Indians vote for BJP, you arouse the resentment and annoyance of every Indian that is hostile to the BJP, very often the same Indians who defend the reputation of Bangladesh wherever called to do so.

Crap.

Ok. I misread third largest as 1/3.

But point still stands.

Amount of vile you see spewing out of India towards Bangladeshis is at industrial scale. You cannot compare that to anything in Bangladesh.

It's true. I am originally from Delhi and we have a lot of illegal bds, slums full of the rats. They deal dirty dangerous substances (not the good stuff, low level rickshaw wala nashas) drugs, hooch and all manner of icky.

Years ago there was a horrible infestation in what is a pretty posh part of the city, right next to where many big business and prominent people/families live. They're proper rich but, pulled some strings and had their shanties demolished.

A lot of other neighborhoods in the city, however, aren't so lucky.

H'nble home minister Mr Amit 'mota bhai' Shah knows the score. Termites is apt, it is an infestation I have witnessed with my own eyes.

India's neighbors to the west know the score, they have an Afghan problem they're dealing with, which is arguably worse with all the terror, militancy etc. Still, it's pretty bad in India with the BDs.

None of this is an indictment on/of all BDs, a lot of them are proper nice, I've met a few businessfolk, regular tourists, and medical ones but we do indeed have a problem of illegals from there. I mean, given its bad in Delhi and Mumbai.. can't even imagine what horrors the poor WB and Assamese etc are having to deal with.

India is knows for producing great doctors, about time we got a Mengele of our own, in fact we need an army of em.

Jai !

---------

tip of the iceberg, this:

8 .. heh, more like 800,000 or 8 mil, spread across the country.

moar:

https://news.abplive.com/news/india...sawant-amid-tenant-verification-drive-1555296

nobody cares if they Hindus or Muslims or any other denomination of whatever.. just leave, we have enough problems as is.

They might ask them for documents relating to the NRC, or to sign an affidavit that they will never cross boundaries and go into India. Perhaps an indemnity against applying for citizenship? Or an application to be filed under CAA, since there may be some who are Hindu?

We may as well supply a written undertaking that we shall perform "ghar wapsi", lest our chance to be rescued by Indian Navy is minimized.

Last edited:
Has anyone got serious data on this?
Not more than a few hundred, in my opinion.
There is little incentive to come into India when the Bangladesh economy is doing well, and Bangladesh offers a safe and secure living environment, compared to the situation of Muslims in India.
No survey has been done which points that the actual count.
I doubt that ever we can get a count correctly. There are syndicates in WB who creates the original document for them. For example , I know an individual who came to India when he was in class8 but able to create a background that he was born in India and studying in india from class 1.
To understand the size of illegal immigration you have visit the border areas of North 24 PGS. Even some areas of South 24 PGS like Lungi or Mallikpur. They clearly call out themselves as people from BD who crossed the border.
Even Indian Muslims in these areas are not happy with them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Country Watch Latest

Back