Potentially Pakistan giving access to naval base to China.

This is beyond cringe on how Bajwa the Qadiani tried to lick the balls of the US. I hate Chinese food, I love married with children. Wow just wow. Talk about shameless behavior.

America can’t do a single thing. It’s the sellouts uncle toms in foreign countries that enable US and Israel’s hegemony
America can't do a single thing, are you sure about this? This level of arrogance is not good.

WE must have objective analysis and realistic goals. I am not a fan of camp politics because it imposes political limitations that hamper economic growth and options.

Pak-China cooperation is welcome in all fields but Pakistan needs to find its place in global setting and cannot and should not limit itself to a single basket. Figuratively speaking, if I do business, l will tap both Aliexpress and Amazon for growth. Why should I restrict myself to one camp when I have the option to tap both markets? This is basic human instinct. I am sure that Chinese have similar thought. Camp pundits need to study history to understand why it does not work.

Last edited:
America can't do a single thing, are you sure about this? This level of arrogance is not good.

WE must have objective analysis and realistic goals. I am not a fan of camp politics because it imposes political limitations that hamper economic growth and options.

Pak-China cooperation is welcome in all fields but Pakistan needs to find its place in global setting and cannot and should not limit itself to a single basket. Figuratively speaking, if I do business, l will tap both Aliexpress and Amazon for growth. Why should I restrict myself to one camp when I have the option to tap both markets? This is basic human instinct. I am sure that Chinese have similar thought. Camp pundits need to study history to understand why it does not work.
Are you an American? Or do you work for for them as a PR/Influencer? I noticed your posting history from the old forum and this one that you always write these long counter balance view defending the US if as you’re on Their payroll.
Nothing personal, just my observations.

Bringing up Amazon? Amazon is a private entity and can invest where ever they please. Your comment to mine makes no sense to what I wrote.

Now to answer what you wrote, I’m not against them or even advocating against whatever you wrote.
I’m simply stating that they’re good at divide and rule and if a nation has its stuff together, it’ll be difficult to do so. I 100% back a middle path but clearly it’s not that way when Indians are getting full offensive weapons support from the US. The US has always viewed Pakistan as expendable. Pakistan doesn’t have the emotional pedigree to work with both sides. Its political elite is immature. They could’ve used IK rhetoric to scare the US into providing more support but instead chose to full capitulate.

Are you Pakistani?

Are you an American? Or do you work for for them as a PR/Influencer? I noticed your posting history from the old forum and this one that you always write these long counter balance view defending the US if as you’re on Their payroll.
Nothing personal, just my observations.

Bringing up Amazon? Amazon is a private entity and can invest where ever they please. Your comment to mine makes no sense to what I wrote.

Now to answer what you wrote, I’m not against them or even advocating against whatever you wrote.
I’m simply stating that they’re good at divide and rule and if a nation has its stuff together, it’ll be difficult to do so. I 100% back a middle path but clearly it’s not that way when Indians are getting full offensive weapons support from the US. The US has always viewed Pakistan as expendable. Pakistan doesn’t have the emotional pedigree to work with both sides. Its political elite is immature. They could’ve used IK rhetoric to scare the US into providing more support but instead chose to full capitulate.

Are you Pakistani?
I don't care what you think about me but I find some Chinese views over the top biased and hypocritical. I provide a balanced view that don't sit well with some members of-course. Are you an agent of chaos? Don't ask me silly questions. I will not entertain silly questions. Your post clearly shows that you don't know much about Pakistani economic landscape and variation in views from location to location. You don't know much about the complexities of US-Pak engagements on various matters. So whom you trying to lecture? WE have our share of educated people who study all themes.

Last edited:
Well then it's a good job that Pakistanis are not indians and the Chinese are not the English/British.
That time it was British India, not divided into India and Pakistan.
Also every country looks out for interest, China will look out for its interests and exploit a obviously weaker Pakistan on the bargaining table.
It's laughable to analogue nations to fixed roles. It's all about current interests.

This will very much happen, all Pakistan is doing is switching from a client state of the US to China.

This is Pakistan defense forum and he is Muslim and Pakistani , it's doesn't matter where he lives, I'm also Muslim and Pakistani living in USA, you're fake Indian, so what's your problem Mr false flag Indian?
Bro - he’s an Indian, you can’t say “fake Indian” as grammatically that doesn’t make sense.

He’s 100% bindu. They consider themselves as the gatekeeper of Pakistan because quite frankly, the low iq, cousin marriages fu*ks running Pakistan are lazy, stupid, ugly, stupid, corrupt, ugly, and stupid running Pakistan didn’t care enough Pakistan and couldn’t invest in soft power leaving a vacuum that these fugly animals (Indians) have now taken hold and spreading their own jeet narratives.

But yeah? F**k this guy. Ive stop interacting with them as they’re all the same but with a slight degree of differences in how they want to undermine Pakistan at its core.

Last edited:
I don't care what you think about me but I find some Chinese views over the top biased and hypocritical. I provide a balanced view that don't sit well with some members of-course. Are you an agent of chaos? Don't ask me silly questions. I will not entertain silly questions. Your post clearly shows that you don't know much about Pakistani economic landscape and variation in views from location to location. You don't know much about the complexities of US-Pak engagements on various matters. So whom you trying to lecture? WE have our share of educated people who study all themes.
Well calm your nerves Mr/Ms. Centcom.

quit jumping to conclusions. I prefer Pakistan to be the Vienna of this new Cold War where the US and China can come and clandestinely hash out their concerns while playing the bigger game (SCS, Middle East, Russia).

I’ve never said to abandon the US or take an overtly pro China stance. Quite frankly, after the coup de etat against IK, I’ve stopped giving a f**k about Pakistan - in line with most overseas Pakistanis in the West. It’s a bad investment with no ROI. Oddly enough, under IK it was the highest ROI given how it was finally acting as a somehow proper functioning nation-state.

Bro - he’s an Indian, you can’t say “fake Indian” as grammatically that doesn’t make sense.

He’s 100% bindu. They consider themselves as the gatekeeper of Pakistan because quite frankly, the low iq, cousin marriages fu*ks running Pakistan are lazy, stupid, ugly, stupid, corrupt, ugly, and stupid running Pakistan didn’t care enough Pakistan and couldn’t invest in soft power leaving a vacuum that these fugly animals (Indians) have now taken hold and spreading their own jeet narratives.

But yeah? F**k this guy. Ive stop interacting with them as they’re all the same but with a slight degree of differences in how they want to undermine Pakistan at its core.
What's the problem in cousin marriage? In Islam cousin marriage is OK, because on the father or mother side cousin has a different genes

What's the problem in cousin marriage? In Islam cousin marriage is OK, because on the father or mother side cousin has a different genes
bro look at the faces of some of Pakistanis and more important their iq, you can’t tell me it’s from keeping in the family.

Well calm your nerves Mr/Ms. Centcom.

quit jumping to conclusions. I prefer Pakistan to be the Vienna of this new Cold War where the US and China can come and clandestinely hash out their concerns while playing the bigger game (SCS, Middle East, Russia).

I’ve never said to abandon the US or take an overtly pro China stance. Quite frankly, after the coup de etat against IK, I’ve stopped giving a f**k about Pakistan - in line with most overseas Pakistanis in the West. It’s a bad investment with no ROI. Oddly enough, under IK it was the highest ROI given how it was finally acting as a somehow proper functioning nation-state.
I do not have an extreme take on these matters. I see value in both China and the US because both have supported Pakistan in different ways in the past and can help develop Pakistan.

Did I ever claim that Pak - US bilateral relationship is perfect or the two never had tensions? NO.

Pakistan - US bilateral relationship is NOT perfect and the two don't agree on all counts. Pakistan has better bilateral relationship with China but Pakistan also has massive trade deficit with China due to which Pakistan's economy is under stress - this is an understated fact. So the solution is in creating new industries and expanding current countries and this is an area where CPEC can play a role but it wasn't planned better due to lack of vision and corruption in Pakistan (I am NOT blaming China). But CPEC can be put on the right track and China needs to study how to provide opportunities to Pakistani civilians in this matter. China should also insist on reducing corruption.

Another pressing concern is the ongoing Kashmir dispute and literally no country in the world has helped settle it. It is important to address this issue to reduce regional tensions and threats. This is also conducive to economic growth and opportunities in the region.

I am simply weary of the Cold War between great powers as it promotes politics of division and pit countries against each other. Pakistan is yet to recover from the bad chain of events of the previous Cold War and now tensions between the US and China is a matter of grave concern.

WE appreciate Chinese support in all aspects and WE have reiterated this time and again. Pakistan will not betray China but have problems of its own that might take time to address and Anti-American views are not helpful. WE always tell Americans to treat us fairly and critic them when necessary.

I am not sure what you expect from me? Should I worship CCP to convince you? I see you question my nationality instead. I am not impressed.

am not sure what you expect from me? Should I worship CCP to convince you?
Again, I’m not as pro Chinese as some of the other members. My beef is with the mil inc. that’s all

Users who are viewing this thread

Country Watch Latest

Back