Russia-Ukraine War - News, Discussions & Updates

The US is wealthier and stronger than it’s ever been. Its GDP will exceed $30T by the end of 2025 or early 2026. It will exceed $40T within a decade.

The US has given Ukraine less than $60B in military aid and the Russian military has been pulverized. Not a single US soldier lost and this war has had no effect on US military readiness.

They’re living in their own fantasy world.

46 million citizens of your miserable country live below the poverty line. On news I see reports from Los Angeles you should go there and you'll find long lines of vagrants and beggars lining the streets. They sleep, eat, defecate, pee and have sex like animals inside tents.

And Stop printing the money you cabbage. America is already bankrupt.

So, Ukrainian's Kursk offensive cost the AFU the use of its best brigades in Donetsk allowing the Russians to more easily advance. Meanwhile, the AFU's most elite brigades get decimated in open areas within Kursk while a lot of their equipment gets destroyed.

Sounds like an equation for disaster to me.

So, Ukrainian's Kursk offensive cost the AFU the use of its best brigades in Donetsk allowing the Russians to more easily advance. Meanwhile, the AFU's most elite brigades get decimated in open areas within Kursk while a lot of their equipment gets destroyed.

Zelensky is out of time. The US funding has run out and Congress won't pass another aid bill. It's either do or die for Zelensky. If he's not careful, Zelensky hung upside down like what happened to Mussolini.

Bad news bro, Russia isn’t winning and America is still the dominant super power.
So nothing has been accomplished, in fact the western alliance is stronger than ever 😂

Btw brightboy nato hasn’t declared war so no Russia isn’t kicking natos ass. If that was the case this war would have been over years ago. Again Russia can’t take little Ukraine you think they can take on nato 🤡

Critical thinking, try it
🤡🤡🤡🤡

Cope harder, what are 12? You seriously can’t see Russia isn’t winning?
500k dead
Half their army is scrap
Russia has lost over 400 square miles of their own territory.

Yep that’s winning alright 🤦🏿‍♂️
1+1=6 because Putin said so. Stupidity on display in this thread

Try finding some empirical data to back up your claims, without it’s plain bs.
You are trying to convince harder and harder quoting NATO lies sources and yet we see only ground realities.
It is you who are actually unable to cope. 🤡🤡🤡

The US is wealthier and stronger than it’s ever been. Its GDP will exceed $30T by the end of 2025 or early 2026. It will exceed $40T within a decade.

The US has given Ukraine less than $60B in military aid and the Russian military has been pulverized. Not a single US soldier lost and this war has had no effect on US military readiness.

They’re living in their own fantasy world.
USA is bankrupt already and just living in steroids and by printing money.
National debt crosses 35T and is increasing constantly by adding 1T $ by every 100 days.
You may be living in the fantacy world but we are not.
We have seen how your common people are living miserably. Los Angeles is just an example.

Led by a Comedian! Are you surprised? The saying lions led by....comes to mind.

Clown Zelenskyy is playing with the precious. lives of Ukrainian youngsters!

Since 2022.
Ukraine brings the war to Russia. That makes you sound sour. Just admit it and move on. I am surprised why many people expect war is a one way street.

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back