Russia-Ukraine War - News, Discussions & Updates

Yeahhhhhh no it won't

Russia has gone easy on Ukraine, very easy, probably because they are similar people, as long as Russia keeps advancing, which it is things will stay the same

If Russia comes under pressure, it will start hitting the cities of Ukraine in a major way, just like the U.S is helping Israel attack Gaza and decimate them

I haven't seen any Ukrainian advances in over a year now. And you expect, to magically grow more people, turn them into soldiers, train them, stop Russian advances and push the russians back😂😂

Naa buddy, not happening

Even the recent peace conference was a total dud

Multiple countries missing
Multiple countries refused to condemn Russia
It was a joke

Russia is winning this for everyone

There’s not enough copium in the universe for you. Russia has gone easy? Russia has gone full throttle and been absolutely humiliated. Russia controls less territory today than at the start of this war. You understand that right?

500,000 dead and wounded, 16,500+ equipment losses, nearly all Russian strategic goals defeated. Russia doesn’t even control the Donbas, nor is anywhere close to achieving it.

Ukraine will now be aligned with the West for generations, NATO has expanded, and I expect Ukraine to join NATO and if not a large NATO force to be stationed in Ukraine post settlement.

Russia has lost, you’ll eventually be forced to accept it.

There’s not enough copium in the universe for you. Russia has gone easy? Russia has gone full throttle and been absolutely humiliated. Russia controls less territory today than at the start of this war. You understand that right?

500,000 dead and wounded, 16,500+ equipment losses, nearly all Russian strategic goals defeated. Russia doesn’t even control the Donbas, nor is anywhere close to achieving it.

Ukraine will now be aligned with the West for generations, NATO has expanded, and I expect Ukraine to join NATO and if not a large NATO force to be stationed in Ukraine post settlement.

I think you'll be needing an endless supply of copies soon.....

Much more ukrainian servicemen in russian captivity but lot of them do not want to be exchanged, they prefer to sit over war in safety.
That's so true - best to wait it out until the comedian is dealt with. Who in their right mind would want to sacrifice their life for this comedian?

Russia has taken territory, it hasn't lost territory

It wanted the Eastern Russian speaking areas and has virtual full control of them now,

It's not Russia v Ukraine, it's Russia v a multi nation western alliance and Russia is holding its own

Russia took territory in initial pushes but it had a limited hold of those areas and when western weapons and support came in, Russia fell back. NOW Russia is pushing forward, their isn't one place where Ukraine is taking territory

Ukraine has a manpower crises, and where do you think Ukraine is going to find the manpower to keep Russians pushed back

This is Russias front yard and no way will Russia lose control here

I already told you what's going to happen, Russia will continue to push forward.
Ukraine will suffer with manpower issues and will be forced to negotiate on Russias terms
Russia will keep the territory it's taken and Ukraine will be a buffer state

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Country Watch Latest

Latest Posts

Back