Russia-Ukraine War - News, Discussions & Updates

Russias states aims was freedom for the Russian speaking Donbass, that is now almost complete

Anything else is a security question and if it goes to negotiations, for peace Russia will keep the liberated land and demand that Ukraine remain a neutral buffer state between Russia and NATO
That was never the only objective, I’ve been here since the first thread on the previous forum. Stop lying to yourself
The only thing Russia has guaranteed with this war is Ukraine WILL become a member of NATO
Cope harder

The guy keeps saying "Russia has strategically lost this war" since years.
Now whenever I see this phrase it reminds me of Windows XP cursor bug where it kept repeating itself.
So again, when can Russia declare victory?
If you can’t even answer that it’s obvious Russia doesn't have a plan.
Case in point I’ve heard noting but Russia will win the war by fall, Russia will win the war by spring ‘22…’23….fall of ‘24 is coming. Maybe push that timeline back to ‘26?
Sad this thread is an echo chamber of stupidity and lack of critical thinking.
Does the mod who banned me for 24 hrs care to explain or did I hurt their feelings? 😢

Last edited:
That was never the only objective, I’ve been here since the first thread on the previous forum. Stop lying to yourself
The only thing Russia has guaranteed with this war is Ukraine WILL become a member of NATO
Cope harder

Look I'm not Russian, so i don't particularly care THAT MUCH about Russia or any of its aims, except that the current world order is a crock of shit that is damaging the world for the interests of a handful of western Nations and Jews

So Russia is fighting the good fight as it's taking on this western order

So let's clarify, Russia's STATED aim was the protection of the Russian speaking population in the east of Ukraine

Russia has taken the Crimea
It will take the Donbass soon enough

Ergo all stated aims of Russia will be complete

Now beyond that, taking all of Ukraine was never a aim of Russia, not admitted to anyway, any land taken outside of the Donbass was supposed to be a tool to be used in negotiations

But I won't be surprised if Russia now to protect itself and it's future interests

Takes the Donbass, and then pushes for Odessa to completely cut off the black sea for Ukraine and pushes west to take vital known mineral sites in Ukraine

The Russians don't care how many dead or how much equip they use up, it can be rebuilt, they are fighting for their strategic future

In negotiations Ukraine will be made into a buffer state or continue to face war

So again, when can Russia declare victory?
If you can’t even answer that it’s obvious Russia doesn't have a plan.
Case in point I’ve heard noting but Russia will win the war by fall, Russia will win the war by spring ‘22…’23….fall of ‘24 is coming. Maybe push that timeline back to ‘26?
Sad this thread is an echo chamber of stupidity and lack of critical thinking.
Does the mod who banned me for 24 hrs care to explain or did I hurt their feelings? 😢
The problem is with your understanding.
I will not talk for others but, Do you really think I want Russia to win?
I will ask you to look my stance and my post from the beginning (obviously you can't do as you are too busy to troll and spam on this forum).
Dude! Although many time I said Russia is winning (and yest it is) I never said I want Russia to win as a whole.
I only want America and filthy alliance to lose (which they are).
Russia is not our friend.
None of the parties fighting here are Muslims.
It's after a long time that USA (and alliance) is not fighting against a Muslim country or best I can say against any weak nation.
As long as both are harming each other I am very much fine with it.
Btw as long as Russia is kicking Nato's ass she is winning. 😉

Nato boit
Look I'm not Russian, so i don't particularly care THAT MUCH about Russia or any of its aims, except that the current world order is a crock of shit that is damaging the world for the interests of a handful of western Nations and Jews

So let's clarify, Russia's STATED aim was the protection of the Russian speaking population in the east of Ukraine

Now beyond that, taking all of Ukraine was never a aim of Russia, not admitted to anyway, any land taken outside of the Donbass was supposed to be a tool to be used in negotiations

But I won't be surprised if Russia now to protect itself and it's future interests

Takes the Donbass, and then pushes for Odessa to completely cut off the black sea for Ukraine and pushes west to take vital known mineral sites in Ukraine

The Russians don't care how many dead or how much equip they use up, it can be rebuilt, they are fighting for their strategic future

In negotiations Ukraine will be made into a buffer state or continue to face war

I tried to explain same thing to these trolls a few times but they are too busy to cope and their internal shock won't let them understand.
Who cares Russia wins or not as long as all the targets set by Russia and "us" are met. 😊

Users who are viewing this thread

Back