Team USA

here's the Cybertruck recall issue...not software

LoL, Ant. That was a pretty killer post, ma man.

No, every single car has not been recalled. In fact there has never been a large recall. Pretty much every "recall" has been a simple software update patch...like Windows does for security issues.

Ah, so they're twisting the truth? Bastards!
How come I'm not surprised?

To show how poisoned people are I had this conversation the other day with a relatively smart guy (but a very Woke Indian)

Me: I had Tesla FSD for a month and this thing is no joke. I was blown away at how well it works.
Him: But it's not going to work because it has no LiDAR..because egotistical Elon Musk was determined to make it his way.
Me: Well uh...right now his way is the only way that seems to be working...name an alternative.
Him: Waymo
Me: Waymo has tens of thousands of dollars of sensors all over it..that isn't a consumer car..plus it has been available for like 3 years and it hasn't really made much progress expanding.
Him: Have you been watching it.
Me: Hey trust me I have been watching it since almost Day 1 (didn't mention my years of PDF self-driving posts)
Him: It won't work
Me: Have you ever even tried it?
Him: No
Me: WTF?

LOL! Classic.

BTW it has been revealed recently that Waymo has safety drivers at it's main headquarters watching the cars drive and helping them when they run into problems...this manpower requirement may be the reason why they are not expanding very quickly

I'll be honest with you, I know nothing about it. Absolutely NOTHING, Bro! I missed the bus on all this electrical industry revolution for my own, personal reasons. Either way, I find it strange that there are some people who dislike Musk so passionately. One thing to dislike someone for whatever reason that's normal happens all the time. But so passionately like this and many other examples? Strange.

And I never bring up someone's addiction or substance abuse problems against him or her. Never. That is a brutal disease and one can only appreciate the devastation it causes when it happens to someone close to you. So even my worst enemies I never hold that against them. I haven't even heard anything about Musk and him having a substance abuse problem?! Any truth to that?

I haven't even heard anything about Musk and him having a substance abuse problem?! Any truth to that?

Only he knows..and if it is helping him make rockets and EVs like it made John Lennon write hit music..then so be it.

I can't complain about my Tesla.
Everytime i get a software update a new feature is added.

I do think car companies were in cahoots with big oil to squash EVs.

Last edited:
oh oh I recall @GoMig-21

Tesla recalls more than 125,000 vehicles due to seat belt problem​

oh wait...
The electric vehicle maker, which is headed by billionaire Elon Musk, plans to deploy a free software update to the affected vehicles in June.

Hahaha, well done, sir. Well done.

No..no..no...Tesla is falling apart..the bad workmanship is all due to that egotistical madman...just think of the tremendous strain on global internet servers and GDP impacts with 120,000 cars downloading a patch. It's an egregious waste and Elon Musk should pay for it out of his greedy pocket...that #$%#! His cars should be banned from roads as they are an obvious public menace.

Last edited:
No..no..no...Tesla is falling apart..the bad workmanship is all due to that egotistical madman...just think of the tremendous strain on global internet servers and GDP impacts with 120,000 cars downloading a patch. It's an egregious waste and Elon Musk should pay for it out of his greedy pocket...that #$%#! His cars should be banned from roads as they are an obvious public menace.

And how dare he get a bonus of $56 billion, shame on him, that greedy bastard. I understand it's all about capitalism and free enterprise but come on. What about us? He should share considering he bought Twitter for $12 billion less than just that one bonus LoL. Dang, good for him man that's what it's all about.

Ok, I want predictions from anyone & everyone.
NBA Finals Boston Celtics vs Dallas Mavericks and we'll be hearing major boos at Kyrie lol.

1717199730713.png

Antidote, @Get Ya Wig Split , @F-22Raptor , @Developereo and anyone else.

- Straight up I got them in 6 games

They were favored to win it all at the start of the season.

The current favorite: Boston Celtics (+160)

It's going to be Tatum vs Jokic

1717200382036.png
1717200402377.png

And how dare he get a bonus of $56 billion, shame on him, that greedy bastard. I understand it's all about capitalism and free enterprise but come on.

Well it could end up like Apple when Steve Jobs was forced out and then had to be brought back when the company floundered.

This thread is about what is great about USA.

All posts MUST follow forum rules and basic standards of decency and logic. NO EXCEPTIONS.

Attachments

• 16.-HISTORICAL-MARKER-AHEAD.-1024x768.jpg
    16.-HISTORICAL-MARKER-AHEAD.-1024x768.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 5
Ok, I want predictions from anyone & everyone.
NBA Finals Boston Celtics vs Dallas Mavericks and we'll be hearing major boos at Kyrie lol.

View attachment 44551

Antidote, @Get Ya Wig Split , @F-22Raptor , @Developereo and anyone else.

- Straight up I got them in 6 games

They were favored to win it all at the start of the season.

The current favorite: Boston Celtics (+160)

It's going to be Tatum vs Jokic

View attachment 44553
View attachment 44554

Oh man I haven't followed NBA since I left US.

Used to be a Celtics fan when I was an undergrad in the Boston area, then moved to LA and became a Lakers fan, now I don't even watch, LOL...

Good luck to your team.

What's great about America is what one discovers when going on a road trip.

When I was a driver, my favorite place to stop, for a break, along the historic Route 66, just a few miles east of Arcadia, Oklahoma was a run down 1910s one room stone gas station with a historical marker.

No roof. Just the stone walls remaining.

A typed, one sheet paper, in plastic gave the story of the place.

Trying to remember.

The owner of the gas station was visited by some gangsters from Chicago who had printing plates to counterfeit US currency. They convinced the owner to take the plates, and start printing counterfeit money, outback, in a shed next to the gas station, a hidden door through back window.

Well, store owner got caught, sent to prison for many years. And all that time his gas station sat empty, and deteriorating.

The place is still rural, mostly cattle ranches and farms.

I think I know why this place became a reminder, for the locals, even 100 years later.

It was what the poor gas station owner said, in court, as he was found guilty and sent to prison. Can't remember the exact words, but it was remorseful, letting greed get the better of him.

Middle of nowhere, peaceful, every few minutes or so, traffic going by.

Standing in a small old roofless one room stone building, a place where locals will take their problem child, and tell them the story of a man who let greed, the love of money, and how it is the root of all evil.

My First Time at WALT DISNEY WORLD at...25 | A French Girl in Florida 🐊🌴

Animal Kingdom, First Dip in the Gulf of Mexico, Tampa RiverWalk, Siesta Beach | A French in Florida​

Last Day in Cali & Unwillingly Coming Back to France | SeaWorld, Downtown San Diego & Seafood Dinner​

Last edited:
@GoMig-21

today

Background:
440px-Caitlin_Clark_vs._Minnesota_%28cropped%29.jpg

Caitlin Clark (born January 22, 2002) is an American professional basketball player for the Indiana Fever of the Women's National Basketball Association (WNBA). She played college basketball for the Iowa Hawkeyes and is regarded as one of the greatest collegiate players of all time.
Clark is the NCAA Division I all-time leading scorer and was a two-time national player of the year with the Hawkeyes. She was selected first overall by the Fever in the 2024 WNBA draft.

WNBA Players Are Hilariously Jealous of Caitlin Clark!​

@GoMig-21

today

Background:
440px-Caitlin_Clark_vs._Minnesota_%28cropped%29.jpg

WNBA Players Are Hilariously Jealous of Caitlin Clark!​

Oh yeah, bro. I love her and everything about her! She's flipped the entire WMBA (including college) over twice by her play & personality and just everything about her.

Yeah I understand the jealousy and I don't blame chicks like Diani Taurasi for the idiotic things she &others said about her and all that. But this is the bullshit that pisses me off!

EDIT: I saw you posted this in your post I missed it lol. I "accidentally" skipped to the YT video with all the jealousy interviews lol. And no call on the elbow foul is another MAJOR issue. Are the refs jealous of her too! For crying out loud how childish can these clowns get?

And this most recent one you posted I think was last weekend. This one's probably the worst so far and SHAME on her bitchass teammates for not supporting her. That REALLY sucks because before you know it, this "thing" will blow out into a full racial thing. Brutal jealousy.

If you're that envious & jealous, that's fine it's normal. But don't go full retard.

Last edited:
@GoMig-21

Man, I went to get the boat ready, I see a hole in the shrink wrap about 4" in diameter. I knew I was in trouble. Removed the wrap and noticed a bunch of leaves all over the floor here and there and could smell death, so that confirmed some animal got in and died. I tracked the stench to the helm compartment where it's all nice and carpeted and cozy and I have all my navigation charts, my personal life vest, flare gun, first aid kit etc. and first thing I notice is a massive nest made out of chewed out carpeting from the surround walls mixed with leaves and the stench was brutal. I had my gloves on and all that happy stuff and then started removing all that nesting material and there they were. A squirrel was all stiff as a door and his mate next to him looked like it was cannibalized or something.

Thankfully the carpeting was the only thing damaged and none of the major wiring behind the helm and all that stuff. None of the pristine, vinyl cushions on all the seats that cost billions of $ to replace were damaged thank GOD. Just filthy as hell.

But get this, after cleaning the entire thing (took me 3 days, bro!), I've developed some NASTY rashes! Almost looks like poison ivy but much, much worse bro holy crap! You should see both my legs right below the shin, my thighs, biceps and forearms WTH bro! I am really hurting loool. Today is the first day all the cream and wifey lovey dovey fixing has started to feel better but I look like I just got out of a war zone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Country Watch Latest

Latest Posts

Back