• English is the official language of this forum. Posts in other languages will receive a warning, except in threads where foreign languages are permitted.

Team USA

GoMig-21

Elite Member
Oct 16, 2016
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
I've been to Rockport a bunch to the various parks so I must have been in Gloucester too. Just a sec...let me break out the dang map as I get all those coastal towns confused with each other.

Hmmm...I think I just drove through it without looking much to the left or right because nothing is ringing a bell.

Oh man, take the Missus and the little bambinos and go spend the day, it's great. Not as quaint as PTown or any Cape beauties (those have an unparalleled charm to them) but it has immense beauty, and the harbor/port has great history. You can walk and check out all the fishing boats even take a wale cruise up to Stellwagen Bank (maybe some day I'll take you out myself on a private cruise :D) and there's several great beaches also. A great single day getaway.

Hamartia Antidote

Elite Member
Nov 17, 2013
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
NASS at work again @GoMig-21 this time in Maverick station/East Boston/Revere/Winthrop..the quality is not that great

Boston 1940s in color, Streetcars [60fps,Remastered] w/sound design added​

So more like 1950...don't know much about this area to comment on it...but its cracked streets and the coloring makes it look dingy at times.

Hamartia Antidote

Elite Member
Nov 17, 2013
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Happy 4th of July, everyone.

@Hamartia Antidote , this is somewhat looney. I haven't seen any of these with no one in them, have you?

I have a whole thread on them. They are only in parts of Phoenix, LA, San Francisco, and I think Austin.

BTW I may spring for the $99/mo Tesla Full Self Driving after seeing how well this is working in the latest releases:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Country Watch Latest