TF-X / KAAN / Hürjet Turkish Fighter & Trainer Aircrafts News & Discussions

He is a Chinese from Germany who said that KAAN is a fake propaganda project in 2021
As always he came here for anti-Turkiye propaganda

I am showing engagement range and he says Radar range ... and he is a MOD
KF-21 doesnt have even internal weapon bay for stealth mode

Now he says KAAN use weak American engine ... 29.500 lbf GE F-110
while KF-21 use American Engine too ... 22.000 lbf GE F-414

Turkish Defense Industry is almost going to silence them so hard
They won't be able to talk anymore like dead horse

Let's be patient for 5 more years

Sorry to say so, but I'm neither a Chinese from Germany nor a troll! And if you would just spend some time checking your claims instead of constantly looking for new propaganda and spreading lies, you would easily find out who I am. It's all open and honest and can be read everywhere.So stop this BS of constantly defaming me as a Chinese spy or agent.

And yes, the F110 even if surely not a weak engine is too weak for a true monster fighter like Kaan. Even a blind child knows this and that's why TAI and others are developing a new much more powerful engine. Again a lie from you, a stupid misconception since you are in no way interested in facts not even able to read properly or think obout. All you want is to spread "good news", "Kaan is bigger, better and so on" and you forget - or ignore how uncertain the program is, since they are totally dependent on the US engine and it will take years - I would even say a decade or more - until their own engine runs reliably.

@MMM-E
I'm sorry that Temel Kotil was dismissed. What do you think about that?

I was shocked when I heard this news yesterday. TEMEL KOTIL was very successful in his duty at TAI as like he made Turkish Airlines as number 1 in Europe and one of top 10 Airlines in the World

He could not witness KAAN's first flight... He was in Germany during the first flight of the KAAN

And yes, the F110 even if surely not a weak engine is too weak for a true monster fighter like Kaan. Even a blind child knows this and that's why TAI and others are developing a new much more powerful engine.

Learn about military or stop trolling

Engine is nothing to do with head to head BVR engagement and RCS from front line

I am talking about BVR engagement here and as always You are distorting the topic
KF-21 doesnt have even internal weapon bay for stealth flight capability

I showed range of engagement against low RCS
and you said radar range .... This is ignorance or trolling

btw We dont care about you who said KAAN is fake nationalistic project in 2021
KAAN project is progressing very well and smoothly, even 2 years ahead of schedule.

@MMM-E
Please restraint from commenting his personal background. It's of no interest for the topic.

Reactions: Waz

Engine is nothing to do with head to head BVR engagement and RCS from front line

I am talking about BVR engagement here and as always You are distorting the topic

and you said radar range .... its ignorance or trolling

KAAN project is progressing very well and smoothly, even 2 years ahead of schedule.
How do you know the RCS of KAAN's or KF-21?
Let's be patient for 5 more years
Why don't you prescribe this to yourself before going berserk?

How do you know the RCS of KAAN's or KF-21?

These are estimated values
Even no need to know the real RCS of KAAN and KF-21

Whole world knows that KF-21 doesnt have internal weapon bay for stealth flight capability

and KAAN has internal weapon bay ....

so KAAN has more lower RCS than KF-21

If you dont have basic military knowledge then its not my problem

and you said radar range .... This is ignorance or trolling

Where did I post anything on "Engine is nothing to do with head to head BVR engagement and RCS from front line"? Again just something out of your imagination to insult and make others look stupid!

Fact is, the good old F110 - and again I never said it is a weak engine - is with a military thrust of about 131 kN too wweak for a true 5th generation fighter. That's not since I don't like Kaan, since I would downrate it or TAI's achievements, but just a fact!

Look at all other true 5th generation fighters, which have vastly more powerful engines both to provide thrust and energy for the complex systems. That's why TAI is so eager on a new engine in the range of 150-160+ kN thrust.

Again, this is a fact for a fighter with roughly +27t (and to think that monster of a fighter with a size larger in all dimensions than the F-22, Su-57 and J-20 should be about 10t lighter is another joke that needs to be proven first!)

These are estimated values
Even no need to know the real RCS of KAAN and KF-21

Whole world knows that KF-21 doesnt have internal weapon bay for stealth flight capability

and KAAN has internal weapon bay ....

so KAAN has more lower RCS than KF-21

If you dont have basic military knowledge then its not my problem
The issue is not that if KAAN is stealthier than KF-21 or not. You're throwing around numbers that have no relation to reality. You have very low standards in terms of accurate, verifiable information. You propagate any made-up figure if it serves your agenda.

Please Go and say this to your buddy DEINO
He is doing this and he call me fanboy and propagandist since 2021
Today he did it again ... this is a personal attack

He knows nothing about military
maybe He is a computer programmer but nothing to do with basic military knowledge

I am showing engagement range and he says radar range
even my 19 years old nephew knows this subject

It's really enough!

Even after a moderator's call to stop you are insulting and playing the fool!
Just go and check who I am, it's no secret and everybody knows it but you are still playing a clown 🤡 and stupid one?

Here's a small hint on "maybe He is a computer programmer but nothing to do with basic military knowledge"

@Waz @Eşbah

Fact is, the good old F110 - and again I never said it is a weak engine - is with a military thrust of about 131 kN too wweak for a true 5th generation fighter. That's not since I don't like Kaan, since I would downrate it or TAI's achievements, but just a fact!

You are still diverting the my post

My post was talking about head to head engagement between KAAN and KF-21

nothing to do with Engine ....

Last edited:
It's really enough!

Even after a moderator's call to stop you are insulting and playing the fool!
Just go and check who I am, it's no secret and everybody knows it but you are still playing a clown 🤡 and stupid one?

@Waz @Eşbah

Of course a respected expert.
The engine topic is well known and hence why TAI is developing a far more powerful version. I don't see what this is a debate topic.

You are still diverting the my post

My post was talking about head to head engagement between KAAN and KF-21

nothing to with Engine ....

Bro let go of the KF-21 stuff, there is a thread on it. Just keep to topic.

@MMM-E
Last warning. Engage in only the topic. Stop criticising and disrespecting others. If you have an issue - report a post……

Users who are viewing this thread

Back