TF-X / KAAN / Hürjet Turkish Fighter & Trainer Aircrafts News & Discussions

Bro let go of the KF-21 stuff, there is a thread on it. Just keep to topic.

Bro I am talking about topic KAAN to compare with other new Fighter Jets

if reality hurts them .. its not my problem

Bro I am talking about topic KAAN to compare with other new Fighter Jets

if reality hurts them .. its not my problem

Bro I get you but just keep it niche and to the jet.

Bro I get you but just keep it niche and to the jet.
The forum needs to stand harsher against flame-baiting posts. Otherwise, the quality of the threads are appalling for the users. Having to read pages and pages of one-upmanship is both exhausting and disappointing.

Last edited:
Reactions: Waz
The forum needs to stand harsher against flame-baiting posts. Otherwise, the quality of the threads are appalling for the users. Having to read pages and pages of one-upmanship is both exhausting and disappinting.

A person without any technical post and talking about quality of the threads

I said that Aselsan AESA Radar to detect a target with RCS of 1m2 from 200 km away

and you again jumped in topic
And I showed you official claim from TAI

The forum needs to stand harsher against false flager accounts and anti-Turkiye members who terrorize Turkish threads and who trying to defame Turkish Defense Industry

We are not playing computer game here
Our guys are professional who prepared these analyzes

for example
Retired Air Pilot Major General and Mechanical Engineer

They always meet with the TAI , ASELSAN , etc off the record and get informations

According to their analyzes
KAAN having almost same capability with the F-35 in head to head engagement
KAAN with advanced magnetic coating and RAM panel layer it could RCS value for X band 10GHz as 0.0030 m2 [ -25dbsqm ]

Estimated head to head Engagement
F-35 = 37km
KAAN = 34km
1718198807318.png

Source : Only read
Retired Air Pilot Major General and Mechanical Engineer

Last edited:

I said that Aselsan AESA Radar to detect a target with RCS of 1m2 from 200 km away

The forum needs to stand harsher against false flager accounts and anti-Turkiye members who terrorize Turkish threads and who trying to defame Turkish Defense Industry

Oh come on! Why do you ALWAYS need to insult others??

Again you are openly insulting another member for an alleged lack of technical understanding while you are only parroting propaganda, misread what others say and in case you don't know better revert to insults!

Even more a strange pdf made by anyone is not a source!

And quite to the contrary, to raise the level and quality we need "to stand harsher against nationalistic fan-boys and propagandists, troll accounts and anti-anyone as long Turkiye superiority is questioned, who terrorize other members since they are trying to bring light into this load of unproven propaganda"

This must end!

@Waz

Deino never shares data to support his arguments because he knows data would reveal the truth.

Deino never shares data to support his arguments because he knows data would reveal the truth.

ALL of them never shares data to support their arguments

He has only anti-Turkiye propaganda
and tryig to discredit me , my posts and Turkish military projects ... nothing else

I showing technical data with source from Turkish retired Air Pilot Major General and Mechanical Engineer

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh come on! Why do you ALWAYS need to insult others??

Again you are openly insulting another member for an alleged lack of technical understanding while you are only parroting propaganda, misread what others say and in case you don't know better revert to insults!

Even more a strange pdf made by anyone is not a source!

And quite to the contrary, to raise the level and quality we need "to stand harsher against nationalistic fan-boys and propagandists, troll accounts and anti-anyone as long Turkiye superiority is questioned, who terrorize other members since they are trying to bring light into this load of unproven propaganda"

This must end!

@Waz

Hi, let's just move on from all this now please.

Last edited:
1718207342570.jpeg

KAAN Test Pilot Gökhan Bayramoğlu

🔸We are pursuing an Aircraft that can dominate the entire air . Our aim is to introduce a new concept. .... Actually, there is no Fighter Jet with which we can compare it.

🔸 We always say that this will be a weapon, not a Fighter Jet
We will be able to use this weapon as a command and control center. This is the point we want to reach

1718208021210.png

Last edited:
ALL of them never shares data to support their arguments

He has only anti-Turkiye propaganda
and tryig to discredit me , my posts and Turkish military projects ... nothing else

I showing technical data with source from Turkish retired Air Pilot Major General and Mechanical Engineer

He is still trolling here ...
Yes, how can one judge a platform without citing authentic official data about its technical specifications? We are discussing military hardware, not politics or religion. If one doesn’t have the data to support his/her argument, then he/she should be considered a troll.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back