TF-X / KAAN / Hürjet Turkish Fighter & Trainer Aircrafts News & Discussions

i have never seen him qouting the data to support his arguments all he does is abusing and name calling

Well, since there is no data for the Tejas Mk.2 and the fact that you are again twisting words, compare it as a fact with long-established projects - alone to think it IS better than any F-16 Block 70, Rafale, €F or J-10C - since from India using Indian paint and and Indian radar with "on paper" maybe projected performances shows the level of your understanding! There is no data to compare and the same is for Kaan. It is all on paper but you guys portray it as if the world will soon buy onyl from HAL and TAI to re-equip all their fighters since Tejas is the best and Kaan is even better!

Let's wait until they are ready, ... but honestly, talk is cheap and I have enough.

Well, since there is no data for the Tejas Mk.2 and the fact that you are again twisting words, compare it as a fact with long-established projects
There is no data to compare and the same is for Kaan. It is all on paper

Turkiye is not India and KAAN is not TEJAS MK-2
Where is TEJAS MK-II ?
The TEJAS MK-II first flight originally slated for 2024, is now likely to occur sometime in 2028 while 20 KAAN will be delivered to the Turkish Air Force as of 2028

and KF-21 is not long established project

KAAN is not paper project ...

RCS values were expressed by the Turkish Air Force representative in the TF-X briefing given at the Press Day

Official source
1718210165930.png

Stealth DESIGN and Composite Material

--Internal weapon bay for stealth flight capability
while KF-21 doesnt have internal weapon bay

-- RAM ( Radar Absorber Material )
KAAN with advanced magnetic coating and RAM panel layer it could RCS value for X band 10GHz as 0.0030 m2 [ -25dbsqm ]

-- Air inlet Ducts : KAAN has S routing duct to hide Engine comprassor blades from direct enemy radar signals .. also RAM coating on inner surface of duct
1718211733684.png

TAI always says KAAN with very low RCS from front line in head to head engagement
1718210403055.png

And ASELSAN , HAVELSAN , TUBITAK-BILGEM , ROKETSAN will equipe KAAN with the latest technology Systems-Weapons to work together with KIZILELMA and ANKA-3/4 unmanned stealth Fighter Jets in perfect coordination for tactical air combat doctrine

TOPIC is over with you ....

Last edited:
Korean and Indonesian friends, don't get me wrong.

Actually, there is no need to argue so much. The KF21 was not designed as a fifth generation, comparing to the KAAN is absurd.

It would make more sense to compare the KF21 with the Rafale or the F16V.

Korean and Indonesian friends, don't get me wrong.

Actually, there is no need to argue so much. The KF21 was not designed as a fifth generation, comparing to the KAAN is absurd.

It would make more sense to compare the KF21 with the Rafale or the F16V.
F-35, when using external hardpoints, becomes a 4th generation fighter jet. There is a trade-off between stealth and payload: a 5th generation jet with internal hardpoints has limited space and can carry fewer weapons. However, using external hardpoints allows it to carry more weapons but without stealth capabilities.

Well, since there is no data for the Tejas Mk.2 and the fact that you are again twisting words, compare it as a fact with long-established projects - alone to think it IS better than any F-16 Block 70, Rafale, €F or J-10C - since from India using Indian paint and and Indian radar with "on paper" maybe projected performances shows the level of your understanding! There is no data to compare and the same is for Kaan. It is all on paper but you guys portray it as if the world will soon buy onyl from HAL and TAI to re-equip all their fighters since Tejas is the best and Kaan is even better!

Let's wait until they are ready, ... but honestly, talk is cheap and I have enough.
I was qouting the data of Tejas MK1A not MK2

I checked the last 6 pages of this thread which was the last time I posted here to see if this video was already posted or not, to avoid a repost but didn't find it. And since this just came out in the last day or so, I'm guessing it hasn't been posted yet so I'll go ahead and do so since it's really great.

Good old Gus from Millenium 7 who has to be the best civilian analyst of combat systems and particularly combat aircraft lays it all out about the KAAN and the 45 minutes or so are well worth it. He's so right when he says his channel is the only place one can get such precise and advanced information on the latest combat aircraft and systems in general. It also shows how impressive this feat was/is/will be etc. Well worth the watch.

Ok who set off @MMM-E? Own up. Now you face the full force of his wraith.

On a serious note bro leave the personal attacks.
The existance of humans disputing the absolute superiority of everything Turkish,sets off MMM-E. And we still don't know what MMM-E stands for. It's weird. But the thing is,he has called Deino such things in the past,when Deino tried to politely argue about some of his claims. Not just Deino of course,half the forum,but specifically Deino has been attacked before by him and well...even if Deino actually tried to debate politely using...arguments.

Anyway,one thing that Greeks on the internet congratulate the Turks for is their focus on national goals. What Greeks admire on the Turks is the fact that no matter what government they have,they always unite when it comes to national interests. And their defence industry and sales is what makes them look focused on that.

It's the exact constrast with us,who see our politicians talk about "developing the hellenic defence industry",while at the same time doing everything to destroy it. From ignoring every major project that looked promising to not cooperating or buying from Greek and Greek Cypriot companies who produce UAVs and drones to rushing to buy American overpriced stuff like puppies.

Anyway,one thing that Greeks on the internet congratulate the Turks for is their focus on national goals. What Greeks admire on the Turks is the fact that no matter what government they have,they always unite when it comes to national interests. And their defence industry and sales is what makes them look focused on that.

It's the exact constrast with us,who see our politicians talk about "developing the hellenic defence industry",while at the same time doing everything to destroy it. From ignoring every major project that looked promising to not cooperating or buying from Greek and Greek Cypriot companies who produce UAVs and drones to rushing to buy American overpriced stuff like puppies.

Good points.

Good points.
Basically,there's a lot of skepticism on the Greek side online about the Turkish TFX and Kizelelma projects and some mockery too,as you can imagine. Mostly about the quality. You know,the Turks advertise them as superweapons,but Greeks online are very skeptical about this. However I haven't seen anyone mock how fast the Turks became so strong in the defence industry. You know,the production of all that stuff. Because every time we see an article on a greek defence site,about a new Turkish submarine launched or a new Turkish frigate project or a new sale of Turkish UAVs somewhere...we just get angry at our government who have wasted 3 years doing nothing (and a whole year with this MoD literally repeating that "we're re-evaluating our priorities and looking into the best offers"). We just say "well done to the Turks,they work for their country's interests".

During the time when Turkey started producing ISTIF class and selling corvettes to countries around the world,what did we do? We got Island patrol ships second hand from USA! Wow!

When Turkey was selling TB2s to other countries,we had officials talk and talk about our own indigenous UCAVs which 3 years later are still nowhere to be found. In a time where Ukrainians make their own UCAVs out of whatever they can find.

Basically,there's a lot of skepticism on the Greek side online about the Turkish TFX and Kizelelma projects and some mockery too,as you can imagine. Mostly about the quality. You know,the Turks advertise them as superweapons,but Greeks online are very skeptical about this. However I haven't seen anyone mock how fast the Turks became so strong in the defence industry. You know,the production of all that stuff. Because every time we see an article on a greek defence site,about a new Turkish submarine launched or a new Turkish frigate project or a new sale of Turkish UAVs somewhere...we just get angry at our government who have wasted 3 years doing nothing (and a whole year with this MoD literally repeating that "we're re-evaluating our priorities and looking into the best offers"). We just say "well done to the Turks,they work for their country's interests".

During the time when Turkey started producing ISTIF class and selling corvettes to countries around the world,what did we do? We got Island patrol ships second hand from USA! Wow!

When Turkey was selling TB2s to other countries,we had officials talk and talk about our own indigenous UCAVs which 3 years later are still nowhere to be found. In a time where Ukrainians make their own UCAVs out of whatever they can find.

So you are saying the Greeks are becoming online trolls like the Indians? You guys should stay away from the Indians or else they will influence your thinking.

So you are saying the Greeks are becoming online trolls like the Indians? You guys should stay away from the Indians or else they will influence your thinking.
I'm saying we discuss stuff under our defence sites and forums. It's not "trolling".

Users who are viewing this thread

• ROM

Pakistan Defence Latest

Latest Posts

Back