Turkish Air Force | News & Discussions

My knowledge of intergovernmental military purchase agreements is limited, but I have been informed by others that the $23 billion price tag is essentially an initial asking price. It is likely that the final negotiated amount will be significantly lower once the discussions are concluded.
Still,not bad ;)

Also, keep in mind that clients like Turkey, who are dealing with an unfriendly American Congress, tend to ask for a greater number of items than they actually need. By doing so, they avoid having to deal a second time with the US establishment. So, in a way, it was obvious from the beginning that Türkiye wasn't going to purchase the entire pre-approved package.

Greek health minister: "Türkiye is zero in aviation." Following his statements ; BAYKAR demonstrated the test of the world's first unmanned Fighter Jet with afterburner

1721802810311.jpeg

TURKIYE

-- TB-2 and TB-3 UCAVs
-- ANKA and AKSUNGUR MALE UCAVs
-- AKINCI strategic strike UCAV
-- ANKA-3 flying wing stealth UCAV
-- KIZILELMA unmanned stealth Fighter Jet

-- KAAN 5th gen stealth Fighter Jet
-- HURKUS trainer Aircraft
-- HURJET next gen jet trainer and light attack Jet

-- T-129 Attack Helicopter
-- T-929 heavy Attack Helicopter
-- T-625 Utility Helicopter
-- T-925 Utility Helicopter

-- GOKTURK and IMECE military Satellites
-- TURKSAT-6A communications Satellite

-- HAVASOJ airborne stand off Jammer
-- ASOJ 234-U UAV-mounted remote radar and communications jamming system

-- SUNGUR , GURZ , HISAR , GOKDEMIR , SIPER Air Defense Systems
-- GOKDOGAN , BOZDOGAN , GOKHAN air to Air Missiles
-- SOM , CAKIR , KUZGUN-TJ , KEMANKES , SUPER SIMSEK air launched Cruise Missiles

-- AESA Radars with GaN technology
-- TEI PD-170 Engine for UCAVs
-- TEI TS-1400 turboshaft Engine for Helicopters
-- TEI TF-6.000 and TF-10.000 turbofan Engines for unmanned stealth Fighter Jet
-- TR-MOTOR TF-35.000 turbofan Engine for the KAAN 5th gen stealth Fighter Jet

GREECE : Zero ... hahahaha

Greek health minister is living in his fantasy world as like Defense Minister DENDIAS

The assembly activities of KAAN's P1 and P2 prototypes are planned to be completed in 2025

-- The P0 prototype will make its 3rd flight soon.

-- However, the real prototypes that will shape the flight tests will be the P1 and P2 prototypes

The P1 Prototype will make the first flight in the end of 2025

1721838934294.png

Greece-Crete hosts S-300 Air Defense Systems

The “16th Main Jet Base Command” was established in Muğla/Dalaman which can host S-400 Air Defense Systems

-- 240 km 48N6E3 Missile .... ( speed of mach 5,9 )
-- 380 km 40N6E Missile .... ( speed of mach 3,5 )
1723247116256.png
1723247315554.jpeg

Also The “16th Main Jet Base Command” in Muğla/Dalaman will host indigenous manned and unmanned stealth Fighter Jets KAAN , ANKA-3 and KIZILELMA
1723248072369.jpeg

Last edited:
@Foinikas is this greek report accurate? Turkish Twitter is having a good laugh over it. lol

@Foinikas is this greek report accurate? Turkish Twitter is having a good laugh over it. lol

Ther F16V program is faking poor, i have compared ther program wiht
Turkish literally poor.

Google translate it and read it.

Greek health minister is living in his fantasy world as like Defense Minister DENDIAS
The guy used to sell books on TV and taught ancient greek at another buiseness. He used to be admired back then,in the 2000s. He was one of those ardent patriots. Then he went into politics. He eventually left his original party and joined New Democracy. Now most people despise him for having forgotten his old positions on a lot of important matters:
New IDs that he used to be against many years ago,LGBT matters,now he's suddenly calling others "homophobic",he's been in endless twitter wars with certain opposition politicians,has an annoyingly high-pitch voice especially when he yells. And he yells a lot.

So don't pay attention to him nor Dendias' nonsense.

This government has massively disappointed the a big part of its voter base. That's why they lost about 800,000 votes in the Europarliament elections compared to the National elections last year.

Thats not the question, im asking if its accurate/true. lol
Don't lol me,translate the article and read it. What you read,I read. I don't know anything more about this subject other than what Ptisi mentioned in the article.

Air Force Academy Term Topper. Lieutenant İkra Kuyumcu

"We promise to walk on the national path based on 2200 years of Turkish State traditions, from Mete Khan to Alp Arslan, from Fatih Sultan Mehmet Khan to Gazi Mustafa Kemal Atatürk."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back