• English is the official language of this forum. Posts in other languages will receive a warning, except in threads where foreign languages are permitted.

Turkish Helicopter Programs

L

LegionnairE

You are ignoring 2 situations here. 1- A second ship is on the way.
That's going to be an aircraft carrier, not an LHD. We don't need another LHD.

I question the need for a 285 meter STOBAR AC too but that's another discussion.

Merzifonlu

Feb 22, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Attack helicopters are also deployed on aircraft carriers when necessary. If I know our people at all, they would definitely deploy. :) Apart from the aircraft carrier, a second LHD is also being discussed.

L

LegionnairE

Attack helicopters are also deployed on aircraft carriers when necessary. If I know our people at all, they would definitely deploy. :)
I'm sorry but this is an idiotic notion. If we do this it means we don't know how to operate aircraft carriers at all.

Second LHD for fucking what? We protect it with what? For what reason?

Last edited by a moderator:

Merzifonlu

Feb 22, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
I'm sorry but this is an idiotic notion. If we do this it means we don't know how to operate aircraft carriers at all.
We don't know how to operate that type of ships anyway. ;) That's why I'm sure they will deploy attack helicopters! LOL

What will happen next? The second LHD discussed will be produced and the helicopters will go where they belong. This is how things work for us, and you know it. I'm sure of that.

L

LegionnairE

No, not idiotic. ;) We don't know how to operate that type of ships anyway. That's why I'm sure they will deploy attack helicopters! LOL

What will happen next? The second LHD discussed will be produced and the helicopters will go where they belong. This is how things work for us, and you know it. I'm sure of that.
I'm hoping for a less retarded course of action.

I hope the decision makers have the correct number of chromosomes

MMM-E

Elite Member
Jul 6, 2017
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
" 112 T-625 Helicopters will be produced "

President of Defense Industry Prof. Dr. Haluk Görgün

112 T-625 Helicopters will be produced which are the remaining domestic needs in the coming period

In the first phase, 20 helicopters will be supplied, including 7 for the Land Forces Command, 4 for the Air Force Command, 3 for the Gendarmerie General Command, 3 for the Coast Guard Command and 3 for the General Directorate of Security.
1713454317630.jpeg

GÖKBEY Helicopter made its first flight in 2023 with the TS1400 engine developed by TEI.

With the TS-1400 Engine entering the mass production phase, We plan to continue mass production of the GÖKBEY Helicopter with the domestic engine in 2027

1713454455205.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Posts