Two Wheel Club

Guru bugger, you are totally in the scene bhai.👍

Kuch lete kyun nahin. And I dont mean your evening tipple.😂

Cheers, Doc
bhai i love to ride bike but deu to my agressive ridding style soon after marriage my wife dose not let me have a two wheeler ;)

i used to do stunts of bikes and even did a wheeler on my chetak scooter showing off to friends thse were the days

Speaking of agressive, when the Mrs was my girlfriend, and we were less than a month old, I dropped her at the main circle of MG Road in peak evening traffic Poona in the early 90s 🤣🤣🤣

She sat with me till our second, typical Indian family style, after that I've been a solo rider.

Cheers, Doc
im still paying for that agressive style when i fisrt took her to market on RX100 .....still paying for it with my freedom :(

Lets not talk in riddles.

What competition and benchmark are you talking of specifically.

Cheers, Doc

Anecdotal claims of reliability are just that - personal anecdotes. I prefer to rely on published failure rates: fuel pumps, poorly sealing airboxes, warranty repair claims etc. etc.

Same. Blue RX100. Original Japanese wala. Took her to Lonavala. So scared she was that the shwal she was odhoing (uske best friend ki) flew off. She told me when we reached Poona and I asked her ki werent you wearing a shawl. She said ya, but if I told you, you would turn back to go look for it. 🤣😭

Cheers, Doc
Those were the days ...that time was differnt not all this helmate and saftey gear crap and this pollutio checking stuff ... miss those carfree times

Of Indian KTMs?

Again, I repeat. Versus what as your competition benchmark.

Aap hawai fire karte ho. Not on bikes buddy. Not with me.

Please show me the data.

Cheers, Doc

I merely accepted your personal anecdotes as such. I also understand the limitations of such stories. That is all.

And please remain on topic here. Whatever your opinion of my aiming and firing is, is irrelevant here.

Thought as much. Zero data.

Im gonna ignore your bombast now.

Have a great day.

Cheers, Doc

Wonderful. That is mutual, then. :D

Wonderful. That is mutual, then. :D
Of course. Long overdue.

You started the crap about shitting on another man's bike.

On a thread about bikes.

When called out, to back up your airy fairy claims, nothing but bombastic words.

And talking about bikes on a bike thread is definitely on topic. So please.

Cheers, Doc

i used to do stunts of bikes and even did a wheeler on my chetak scooter showing off to friends
aapka Tamil ya mallu cousin bhai:

images

:LOL:

You started the crap about shitting on another man's bike.

These are the comments:

KTMs are nice bikes. When they work.

Mine have been working for 10 years. As have tens of thousands of Indian made Dukes and RCs and Adventures.

On Indian roads and around the world.

They are built tough. And truly Ready To Race.

The fuel pump on my 390 grenaded after 10 years because of MY neglect .... nothing ro do with the bike.

Cheers, Doc

Yes. But this can only be relative to the benchmarks for the competition.

Lets not talk in riddles.

What competition and benchmark are you talking of specifically.

Cheers, Doc

Anecdotal claims of reliability are just that - personal anecdotes. I prefer to rely on published failure rates: fuel pumps, poorly sealing airboxes, warranty repair claims etc. etc.

Of Indian KTMs?

Again, I repeat. Versus what as your competition benchmark.

Aap hawai fire karte ho. Not on bikes buddy. Not with me.

Please show me the data.

Cheers, Doc

I merely accepted your personal anecdotes as such. I also understand the limitations of such stories. That is all.

And please remain on topic here. Whatever your opinion of my aiming and firing is, is irrelevant here.

Who is full of what is evident.

Now, to repeat your own words: BACK OFF.

and while we're at it.. how can anyone forget these absolute legends

aapka Tamil ya mallu cousin bhai:

images

:LOL:
sarra kamaal clutch ka last moment pe chornne ka hai waise jugaar ye hai ki thessi plate me halka saa ghiss do ya thesee ekdum ghisee huee ho fir ekdum sctooter uchaltta thaa :P

and while we're at it.. how can anyone forget these absolute legends

aajkal band ho gayye hain per 2014 se pehlle SHABB BE Barratt ko aur 31s decembber ki raat ko CP me kharg singh marg pe stuntbaazee ka alagg hi mahaul hotta thaa

sarra kamaal clutch ka last moment pe chornne ka hai waise jugaar ye hai ki thessi plate me halka saa ghiss do ya thesee ekdum ghisee huee ho fir ekdum sctooter uchaltta thaa :p
race aur clutch ka ekdum santulit mishran = wheelie

aajkal band ho gayye hain per 2014 se pehlle SHABB BE Barratt ko aur 31s decembber ki raat ko CP me kharg singh marg pe stuntbaazee ka alagg hi mahaul hotta thaa
accha ji ? band hai tabse ?

new year eve pe mera ek hi rule.. ki ghar se na niklo.. bheed me faso ge, har nukkad pe breathulizer le ke thulle, saare bc pagal ho re hote hain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back