Two Wheel Club

accha ji ? band hai tabse ?

new year eve pe mera ek hi rule.. ki ghar se na niklo.. bheed me faso ge, har nukkad pe breathulizer le ke thulle, saare bc pagal ho re hote hain.
i was talking about pre 2014 since then rules of traffic police have gone from strickt to draconian ;) :P

sarra kamaal clutch ka last moment pe chornne ka hai waise jugaar ye hai ki thessi plate me halka saa ghiss do ya thesee ekdum ghisee huee ho fir ekdum sctooter uchaltta thaa :p
flying gear ;)

Yo @vsdoc why you deleting your posts on here? They’re really full of info and knowledge? Come on yaar don’t delete please?

Yo @vsdoc why you deleting your posts on here? They’re really full of info and knowledge? Come on yaar don’t delete please?

We should respect his choice to participate or not, according to his whims and tantrums as he sees fit.

@Musings Bro I want to start a niche club for Indian bikes and biking scene here.

I have with this current interaction come to the conclusion that this place is not the correct thread for it, because slimy swipes are made about our bikes, with zero in the form of data to back it up.

Indians dress a certain way, gear up a certain way. We are not a first world country, nor do we have access to the best and the latest. Yet even on that sidey statements and sarcasm is what we have to hear.

Please take this up with @Waz and @Mr X and let us have a thread and corner of our own.

Who is he to stop us from creating a new thread? Jabarjasti hai?!!!

I swear on Ahura Mazda not one Indian will post on this thread if we are not allowed our own.

I certainly will not. It is my personal content and photos and I have chosen to delete them.

Cheers, Doc

@Musings Bro I want to start a niche club for Indian bikes and biking scene here.

I have with this current interaction come to the conclusion that this place is not the correct thread for it, because slimy swipes are made about our bikes, with zero in the form of data to back it up.

Indians dress a certain way, gear up a certain way. We are not a first world country, nor do we have access to the best and the latest. Yet even on that sidey statements and sarcasm is what we have to hear.

Please take this up with @Waz and @Mr X and let us have a thread and corner of our own.

I swear on Ahura Mazda not one Indian will post on this thread if we are not allowed our own.

I certainly will not. It is my personal content and photos and I have chosen to delete them.

Cheers, Doc

See ya around buddy! Ride safe!

See ya around buddy! Ride safe!

So when you had to resign as a Moderator maybe it would have been a good idea not to throw your weight around and bring your old baggage and blunt axes to grind from the old forum here while you were one. First as an International Moderator, and then upgraded to a universal one when you threw a tiff at not having global jurisdiction.

Yup. Safe riding. Happy trails to you too.

Cheers, Doc

Okay I am off to install the latest GS911 update that should give the GSA a new sports dash option. That should be interesting!

Such winter projects only make the wait for good weather more bothersome. 😁

IMG_8927.JPG

Checking out the new options in the latest GS911 update. The end results:

IMG_8958.JPG

IMG_8959.JPG

This one Iike the best:

IMG_8960.JPG

great success.jpg

:D

I remember i started seriously riding my bike (bullet 350 ) way back in 95. Traveled across the country , used to do trips over 1000 kms , those days the roads were not as good and we could cover the country using just Rs5k. moved on to cars drives in 2008 since then never went back to bikes. too old for that shit! @vsdoc

Cheers, Doc

@Waz

Can you reopen our thread please.

It was locked wrongfully by a moderator, who has since resigned.

Cheers, Doc

Last edited:
@Waz

Can you reopen our thread please.

It was locked wrongfully by a vindictive petty juvenile moderator, who has since resigned.

Cheers, Doc

Which one? He's not petty my friend but hey it's your opinion.

Which one? He's not petty my friend but hey it's your opinion.

This one.

Please go through the exchange above on this thread that prompted the need for a separate thread for bikers and bikes not up to his standard.

Cheers, Doc

Users who are viewing this thread

Back