Two Wheel Club

Which one? He's not petty my friend but hey it's your opinion.

The only problem here is a distinct strategy to sabotage the establishment of rules on PDF by any means possible. A certain brand of creatures simply cannot compete but will bring down anything they know is better. It doesn’t matter what it is: bikes, infrastructure, economy, freedom of expression, creativity etc etc

And that’s just my opinion to which I am equally entitled. 😁

I am thankful to management of relieving me of this burden of enforcement.

The only problem here is a distinct strategy to sabotage the establishment of rules on PDF by any means possible. A certain brand of creatures simply cannot compete but will bring down anything they know is better. It doesn’t matter what it is: bikes, infrastructure, economy, freedom of expression, creativity etc etc

And that’s just my opinion to which I am equally entitled. 😁

I am thankful to management of relieving me of this burden of enforcement.

BS

You were challenged.

And you misused your powers.

And not every post deserves a reply. :D

I have inquired about importing a Royal Enfield from India, custom and tax duty aside the resistance by customs on this was mind boggling. We are able to import entire plant machinery from China and Korea without a hitch, but when you ask about importing a single motorcycle its like you are asking can I smuggle a nuclear tipped warhead please? -_-
You know you can import from the UK if you know someone there. 🤷The price will be similar because they do some manufacturing there. You don't have to import it from India which will be a pain in the ass.

You know you can import from the UK if you know someone there. 🤷The price will be similar because they do some manufacturing there. You don't have to import it from India which will be a pain in the ass.

The problem will not be importation. The problem will be registration for road use.

The true motorcyclist's creed:

Growing old is mandatory, but growing up is optional. Dying young as late as possible is the goal.

creed.jpg

Anyone tell me YBR 125 Vs Honda CB 125 F better choice ?

Last edited:
New Himalayan. CEO and top management ride it from South India to Himalayan as 'final test'

please consider taking this to your own dedicated thread linked above and present in the members club section.

This is supposed to be the two wheeler club right? Thread for motorbikes?

no this is the elitist snobbish little nunni two wheeler club. The upright honest golden big nunni real two wheelers club is over in the members club. You have a choice. 😁

Last edited:
Both are pretty equal choices in my view. neither is a cutting edge machine but both can be serviced far and wide which is crucial in such a market.

Both are pretty equal choices in my view. neither is a cutting edge machine but both can be serviced far and wide which is crucial in such a market.
that is the purpose , easy maintenance ..parts and service. Otherwise Honda 70 lollll

Users who are viewing this thread

Back