Two Wheel Club

Not here. Its a weather thing. And I favour mesh over the cordura for touring.

There is no bad weather, only inappropriate gear. My gear is suitable from 10F to 110F. Layers are an integral part of the setup, specially in rides that start and end at 25F with 100F in between.

However, I prefer to go to work looking like a normal biker than a fully kitted alien racer.

This.

I don't care what others think of my gear. You do. What I look like to others is simply not anything worth considering in my view. :D

Form over Function? Or Function over Form?

Can't help it.

I need to desensitise security in small graded steps. 🤣

Anyways they peer suspiciously as if I'm a suicide bomber.

Cheers, Doc

"The fault, dear Brutus, is not in our stars ... ... " :D

Its also quite a pfaff man. Once tou reach work. Swapping gear for office wear.

Cheers, Doc

So now the excuse is laziness? :D

There is proper gear suited for that role as well.

I know. I added to my post.

Might be ok for IT types. Not me.

D3O and Kevlar is NOT what you can sit all day in.

Cheers, Doc
I understand. Better planning might be a solution but I don’t judge. It’s all good. 😀

Yeah. A once biker.

Fortnine is more what i was talking about.

Neither here nor there frankly.

Protection compromised.

Comfort compromised.

No back armour.

And you cannot hide knee armour.

So either you gear up and change (twice a day), or do what most serious riders in India do ... helmet, gloves and a normal thickish jacket, or if you are in a more informal IT setting, helmet, gloves, riding jacket, riding jeans, and short cuff riding boots or casual sneaker design (Converse style) riding boots.

There is no right and wrong in gear V. We are just sharing here.

Cheers, Doc

Of course. I was just giving you a hard time. 😁

Realistically speaking, if I ever buy a motorcycle it will either be Rebel 1100(preferably the DCT version), Rebel 500 or Fury.

1703447010768.png
1703446705703.png
1703447255041.png

My dream bike is Harley Davidson V-Rod; however, I can never imagine spending this much money on a motorcycle unless my net worth exceeds $10 million.

1703446631413.png
1703446535620.png

@RescueRanger @VCheng

Keanu Reeves Shows Off His Most Prized Motorcycles

Keanu Reeves shows us his most prized motorcycles at his shop, Arch Motorcycle. From his green Ducati in The Matrix Reloaded to his custom built Arch motorcycles, Keanu takes us through his collection!

Keanu Reeves Shows Off His Most Prized Motorcycles

Keanu Reeves shows us his most prized motorcycles at his shop, Arch Motorcycle. From his green Ducati in The Matrix Reloaded to his custom built Arch motorcycles, Keanu takes us through his collection!

He is an experienced rider, still on two wheels pretty regularly.

OutNAbout-02156.jpg

Tucked down for the night at camp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back