UK right wing protests, riots and all news here please.

Goras poaching the best from all from the subcontinent, stealing our women too

FKiWNcaXoAYhJNp.jpg

She ain't the best bro. Plastic at best.

Could almost suspect Iran for offloading their self-haters to the west…lol
Iran may have done just that, understood the risk and weakness and just let the trash out to go be confused and weird in the west

What an incredible coward. LOL His mates are being detained and Tommy boy is trying to become a brown immigrant in te sun. Funny clown, isn't he? Why would you want a tan if you hate brown immigrants? 🤔

Why isnt he getting arrested on terrorism charges?

BREAKING NEWJ

COBRA MEETING being held at number 10.

She ain't the best bro. Plastic at best.
Yup, that's a flattering pic too.. but she sure managed to enrage a bunch of islamist pk folk :P

also, all these vids, we're not seeing a lot of black folk fighting the EDL and other rioter gangs.. strange.

spl considering what lit this tinderbox to begin with, hmm.

@hussain0216 wdyu think, bro .. would you hit that ?

I know you would, with a cricket bat if you could.. but I ask in the slang sense :P

• Haha
Reactions: Waz
@hussain0216 wdyu think, bro .. would you hit that ?

I know you would, with a cricket bat if you could.. but I ask in the slang sense :P

That bitch is deluded, from memory she was from a normal family, who arranged a marriage with some normal dude.
This chick had all sorts of delusions, broke her marriage, blamed her culture and then grifted in the ex-muslim/white nationalists etc realm

You can see the crazy and mental trauma of these people a mile off

One thing indian hindus have to remember is that they CANNOT physically fight against whites or non-indians in general. Pakistanis can, indian hindus can't. Only a few indian sikhs can. So the indian hindus are potentially sitting ducks against white racists.

If you are at home you are generally safe, ummm for now
and just why is this paj33t brother doing pro immigrant propaganda ?

Recent events aside, it appears the natives' frustration in the west with uncontrolled immigration in general been building up for a while, as was clearly demonstrated by Trump's 2016 win on the back of his fiery anti immigration rhetoric. More than once he paraded family members of victims of murders by illegal immigrants, and spoke about cutting down even legal lawful immigration. Then there was that horrific New Zealand mosque killings.

Whole thing been headed in that direction throughout the west. The eruption from the ethno nat/ultra right is a reaction to the left, who aren't entirely free of blame, on account of their obsession with diversity and letting everyone in.

Wars in the middle east didn't help matters, those poor people should have been let in imo, but then you see desperate poor Africans and others who saw a window to piggyback and get in.

Toxic cocktail, this.. jaahil right wingers, jaahil unvetted immigrants, and jaahil bleeding heart left winger, and jaahil right winger elite business interests who want cheap 3rd labour to further enrich themselves, even at the extreme cost of social unrest.

It'll only make it worse for legal, born there and generational immigrant background folk like you desi lot, and people from the Caribbean etc

Probably get worse before it gets better, Trump will very likely use these events at his rallies going forward too.

Proper messed up, innit bruv ? :P
Proper messed up bruv😂

We have all just been herded up like zoo animals tbh I think he senses it to some extent

This is the last sort of desi you would expect to say this

Many of us old-timers in the far right left the movement years ago. By 2012, it became apparent to us the next generation of far right youths were uncontrollable.

Much of it has to do with social media. Unknowns, coming out of nowhere, with snazzy videos, short blurbs, became more appealing. The young were not interested in studying history like we did decades ago before the Internet.

In upstate New York there is a "Muslim compound" (I can look it up sometime) that used to belong to the Klan.

The point I am making is the far right used to see Muslims as natural allies against our common enemy - ZIONISM.

~

Adolf Hitler was actually favorable towards Islam....

Yet, because of what Hitler called Arabs' “racial inferiority” and inability to handle the harsher climate, “they could not have kept down the more vigorous natives, so that ultimately not Arabs but Islamized Germans could have stood at the head of this Mohammedan Empire.” Hitler concluded, “It's been our misfortune to have the wrong religion. Why didn't we have the religion of the Japanese, who regard sacrifice for the Fatherland as the highest good? The Mohammedan religion too would have been much more compatible to us than Christianity. Why did it have to be Christianity with its meekness and flabbiness?”

Nazi Germany and Islam in Europe, North Africa, and the Middle East - Volume 49 Issue 2
www.cambridge.org

www.cambridge.org

Hi Davey there is a massive split among the nationalists here. Tommy and his henchmen are all called Zion nationalists by the old guard. The old guard see him as a weapon which is being used to harmonise perversion of all sorts whilst he attacks Muslims and Islam. He will never speak on anything else.

The old guard are not necessarily old by age as youngsters also follow their views, they're just not in the open anymore. They are more well organised and come out now and then. Ex vets are also among them. The thing is the momentum, money and protection (Israeli) lies with Tommy, that's why he can have rallies and is still moving around.

I don't know if you remember Stormfront? Look what happened to them i.e. as they were seen in a different way.

also, all these vids, we're not seeing a lot of black folk fighting the EDL and other rioter gangs.. strange.

Why strange?

The edl, given their funding, are targeting Muslims and hoping to drive a wedge between Muslims and the rest, so that's in northern towns for now

What I am hearing from people is if they attack Birmingham and London then their will be counter protests

Its failed horribly on attracting non whites, you don't see many on marches, you think they are going to be comfortable there😂😂

Look at the counter protests

Ultimately, most people have better things to do and want this crap to stop asap

View attachment 58023

Doesn't he look like a migrant himself? He could easily be mistaken for an Arab or something else.

He will probably get the full boot stomp across his skull. If you don't have a very typical Northern European look you are not of any need to them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back