UK right wing protests, riots and all news here please.

Absolutely. No future. Absolutely worthless gutter. Who would want these thugs even as workers? They look like criminals because they are criminals.

View attachment 58319

These 3 men have be found and sentenced send them to a hard labour prison and their assets used to pay for there upkeep and de radicalisation education course.

It has embarrassed Britain badly. The new government is immediately called to action. The white victim narrative has been shredded to pieces. Tommy boy on vacation whilst his terrorists are looting and destroying British cities. It is a comedy show.

Bro, the only people I feel sorry for are the non-whites/immigrants who live in mainly white areas. They may be targeted by racists. The biggest losers in all of this are the white english AND those who are mixed race with one white english parent. Islamaphobia and racism has been exposed as a reality in the uk. It can no longer be hidden.

Bro, the only people I feel sorry for are the non-whites/immigrants who live in mainly white areas. They may be targeted by racists. The biggest losers in all of this are the white english AND those who are mixed race with one white english parent. Islamaphobia and racism has been exposed as a reality in the uk. It can no longer be hidden.

It is bad. Really bad. These vile racists aren't going anywhere. Even when they stop their riots. They will be living and working in the same country among the same migrant communities. It tells me that Britain is really a broken nation where tolerance is at its lowest.

In a way, I'm happy these riots are happening. It shows the true face of these people. Their illusion of equality and humanity has now been broken. They have been shown to be hypocrites they really are. The non-whites who were appeasing the racists have been exposed as the retards they are. These riots also show how far the white english have fallen.

I would say humans in general have a very dark side. Often supressed during good times when everything is holly dolly. Buy come alive during bad times.

At the core every man is no different than we were 50000 years ago. Small band of hunter gatherers, where blood relations meant everything. When being a outcast meant a certain death.

It takes courage to rise above from this animalistic past.

It is bad. Really bad. These white vile racists aren't going anywhere. Even when they stop their riots. They will be living and working in the same country among the same migrant communities. It tells me that Britain is really a broken nation where tolerance is at its lowest.

They may not be going anywhere but their power is decreasing. Also, as their birthrates plummet beyond replacement levels, their power will further diminish. The goreh had MUCH MUCH more power and prestige back in the 1980s/90s. They are lashing out because they know they are losing. UK Pakistanis need to continue to hold on to Islam, our culture, our way of life, our heritage and strong familial bonds. We also need to continue having large families and making sure our youngsters are getting educated, having professional jobs and reaching positions of prominence and power.

I would say humans in general have a very dark side. Often supressed during good times when everything is holly dolly. Buy come alive during bad times.

At the core every man is no different than we were 50000 years ago. Small band of hunter gatherers, where blood relations meant everything. When being a outcast meant a certain death.

Yes, but

Yes, but racial bonds and behaviours can NEVER be changed.

I saw a tweet from some English-Albanian mutt claiming that Pakistan should import more White people to increase its diversity

Do these idiots not know that Pakistan has 69 different ethnolinguistic groups, or that the Greek government considers Kalash to be European?

Asian countries are far more civilised than European countries. Europeans are incapable of running anything bigger than a homogeneous ethnostate.

I saw a tweet from some English-Albanian mutt claiming that Pakistan should import more White people to increase its diversity

Do these idiots not know that Pakistan has 69 different ethnolinguistic groups, or that the Greek government considers Kalash to be European?

Asian countries are far more civilised than European countries. Europeans are incapable of running anything bigger than a homogeneous ethnostate.

That English Albanian is also an immigrant that the Brits want out I'd their country.

They won't be happy with us until we abandon Islam, start drinking, use English sounding names, start wiping our arse with tissue (only)and send our parents to care homes to be forgotten about. Even then, they'll just about tolerate us like they do Middle class black uncle Tom's.

I'm sure there is a verse in the Quran mentioning this nature of theirs....anyone care to find it?
"And never will the Jews or the Christians approve of you until you follow their religion. Say, 'Indeed, the guidance of Allah is the [only] guidance.' If you were to follow their desires after what has come to you of knowledge, you would have against Allah no protector or helper."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back