• English is the official language of this forum. Posts in other languages will receive a warning, except in threads where foreign languages are permitted.

US Politics

FuturePAF

Think Tank Analyst
Dec 17, 2014
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
He's been trying to ingratiate himself to Trump's base for sure.

My theory has been that he's angling for VP or some other position in a possible Trump administration.
He’s probably playing the long game. Sure a position in the next Trump Administration, not VP, but a mayor Pete kind of job, a cabinet official, such as Secretary of commerce
. Then work his way around the beltway to perhaps becoming a senator or a Governer, perhaps in his home state of Ohio. Ride the wave of reindustrialization as well as High Tech to a run for the presidency 12-20 years down the line.

He’s about 38 now, so by the time he’s 50-58, he will have built up the credentials for a Presidential bid. Especially in a more diverse country by 2036-2044.

Sharma Ji

Elite Member
Sep 18, 2012
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
He is playing both. Unless Trump is out of the way no one else has a stab at winning the primary. So he is ensuring that if Trump is out of the way, he has the best bet.
Yeah, they're trying to throttle and shaft poor Trump again, but it doesn't look like they can stop him.

Well, if an adult bang a 14 year old, they go to jail under law and is a very evil person.. If an adult and a 33 year old were into some crazy shit, its just kink....

Law and morality protects vulnerable, rest are supposed to know better.
lol, the clever Tam-Bram way eheh

Developereo

Elite Member
Jul 31, 2009
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
He was able to sell them hype, thats what is his genius. He is a good salesman. He did not dupe individuals but bigger fishes.

So just because he scammed Americans not Indians, he is a 'genius'?

Let's not mince words: he bought failed tech for pennies on the dollar, lied about it, and pocketed the loot. He created shell companies with family members as the only employees and used every trick in the book to game the system.

How he made his money tells us about his character.

Sharma Ji

Elite Member
Sep 18, 2012
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
He’s probably playing the long game. Sure a position in the next Trump Administration, not VP, but a mayor Pete kind of job, minor cabinet official. Then work his way around the beltway to perhaps becoming a senator or a Governer, perhaps in his home state of Ohio. Ride the wave of reindustrialization as well as High Tech to a run for the presidency 12-20 years down the line.

He’s about 38 now, so by the time he’s 50-58, he will have built up the credentials for a Presidential bid. Especially in a more diverse country by 2036-2044.
100 !

My thoughts exactly too. Besides, even if he fizzles out, which he might. Apres runhas got to be the no1 ever ! thing to have on one's portfolio in the corporate world.

FuturePAF

Think Tank Analyst
Dec 17, 2014
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
100 !

My thoughts exactly too. Besides, even if he fizzles out, which he might. Apres runhas got to be the no1 ever ! thing to have on one's portfolio in the corporate world.
He knows he’s gonna fizzle out. But he’s placing himself in the acceptable diversity category for Republicans. As long as he keeps out of any major scandals, he can stay in the wings for the rest of his life, just in case he gets called by the party for the top job.

Biden first ran in 1987 when he was 44. It took him over 30 years to get to the Presidency.

I could see Vivek on the Republican Ticket in 4-12 years, as a VP candidate.

VersusChristi

Dec 15, 2023
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
This guy is a cringe lord grifter coconut thats trying so hard to become relevant. lol
Apparently it is endearing him a lot to a lot many people. I mean, this is America we are talking about, right? People were dickriding Obama like some kind of God back in 2008 or so.

VersusChristi

Dec 15, 2023
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
He knows he’s gonna fizzle out. But he’s placing himself in the acceptable diversity category for Republicans. As long as he keeps out of any major scandals, he can stay in the wings for the rest of his life, just in case he gets called by the party for the top job.

Biden first ran in 1987 when he was 44. It took him over 30 years to get to the Presidency.

I could see Vivek on the Republican Ticket in 4-12 years, as a VP candidate.
If Trump comes in as a candidate, you might be seeing him much earlier. As VP or in another very powerful post. I dunno, after making almost a billion before 40, he is trying to get some real power in America. If he is able to work out things well, you might be seeing rise of another powerful political family. That or he will crash really hard and burn really bad.

Either way, not a bad way to pass the time now that he has solved money problem for his family and future generations for all of foreseeable future.

VersusChristi

Dec 15, 2023
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
So just because he scammed Americans not Indians, he is a 'genius'?
He duped corporations mainly. And US law identifies corporations as persons. So.... I am not sure why are you so jealous.

Sure as hell you would have done the same.

FuturePAF

Think Tank Analyst
Dec 17, 2014
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
If Trump comes in as a candidate, you might be seeing him much earlier. As VP or in another very powerful post. I dunno, after making almost a billion before 40, he is trying to get some real power in America. If he is able to work out things well, you might be seeing rise of another powerful political family. That or he will crash really hard and burn really bad.

Either way, not a bad way to pass the time now that he has solved money problem for his family and future generations for all of foreseeable future.
This is a time pass for him for the time being. I doubt republicans would make him their VP Candidate. Especially with Trump’s age. The majority of current Republicans generally don’t want a non-white non-Christian as their presidential candidate. Perhaps in 12-20 years when the demographics change, but not currently.

protest

Feb 7, 2012
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
A lot of hate Hindu guys are underestimating this guy for their inherent disaffinity to an Hindu name. He will be big in US politics whether one likes it or not.

He will probably pole third in the Iowa caucuses, may be little lower than Ron DeSantis. However that he will get a key post (if not VP) in Trump administration is a given.

VersusChristi

Dec 15, 2023
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
This is a time pass for him for the time being. I doubt republicans would make him their VP Candidate. Especially with Trump’s age. The majority of current Republicans generally don’t want a non-white non-Christian as their presidential candidate. Perhaps in 12-20 years when the demographics change, but not currently.
Republicans will have very very little say in it. Especially when all the Republicans are doing so badly in polls compared to Trump. Trump has more chances of winning if he goes independent than Republicans without Trump.

VersusChristi

Dec 15, 2023
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
A lot of hate Hindu guys are underestimating this guy for their inherent disaffinity to an Hindu name. He will be big in US politics whether one likes it or not.
They guy single handedly grabbed 1 billion dollars from the maw of wall st. He should never be underestimated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Country Watch Latest