USA will Make a NEW COUNTRY Near India

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rockford

Dec 11, 2023
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
It seems the Old Uncle sam wants to have a millitary base in South Asia.

Jan 7, 2024
Hasina would not go around saying this unless it was suggested by a senior NATO and/or US official.

US is trying a use the Rohingya issue to curve out a state using lands from mostly India and Burma with a land corridor through Bangladesh to the BoB.

Bangladesh is sitting right in the middle of the countries projected to be the biggest by 2035.

BJP be aware lol! Trump is coming for you!

I am 100% convinced the BNP will give a base to USA. Tariq’s BNP loathes both China and India. It will be his way to shaft them 🤣

Lulldapull

SpeedLimited
Oct 21, 2006
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Hasina would not go around saying this unless it was suggested by a senior NATO and/or US official.

US is trying a use the Rohingya issue to curve out a state using lands from mostly India and Burma with a land corridor through Bangladesh to the BoB.

Bangladesh is sitting right in the middle of the countries projected to be the biggest by 2035.

BJP be aware lol! Trump is coming for you!

I am 100% convinced the BNP will give a base to USA. Tariq’s BNP loathes both China and India. It will be his way to shaft them 🤣
Bilkul yaar! Took me a while to figure out these Rohingya as a foreign funded saboteur movement. The west is cleverly using them for geo-politics. Aur saaray muslims bewquff bun re hain kub say.

AZADPAKISTAN2009

Elite Member
Sep 8, 2009
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
I do not wish to exploit the issue of Minority already facing dire consequences
hard for me to comment on this topic

JaneBhiDoYaaron

Jul 15, 2015
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
It seems the Old Uncle sam wants to have a millitary base in South Asia.

Very interesting thoughts and possibilities are there if Bangladesh leans too much towards China. It will also depend on whats in it for India.

Lulldapull

SpeedLimited
Oct 21, 2006
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
I do not wish to exploit the issue of Minority already facing dire consequences
hard for me to comment on this topic
The same guys pulled that Sargodha stunt yesterday no?.......We just get played no?.......Everytime.......kabhi Rohingya drama, kabhi Saddam must go, kabhi Assad must go, kabhi Qazzafi must go, kabhi Imran must go?......lol.

AZADPAKISTAN2009

Elite Member
Sep 8, 2009
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
After fall of Turkey in 1913 , Muslim countries have been ruled over by people who were given special permission to rule over the vessel states

Phase 1 :
The control was in hand of People who were Collaborators

Phase 2:
Control was re-adjusted into hand of more cooperative Collaborators

Phase 3:
Tribute was collected in form of Massive Infrastructure Projects , or Consulting Projects over 40-50 years. Approval for Trade in US dollar
Expansion of Franchise Model extracting large amount of Revenue collected from these regions

Phase 4:
From Time to time the head of State were "managed" from overseas by means of Assassination , Government Toppling, Sanctions

Phase 5:
Targeted wars in 90's , then in 2005-2013 period slowed the economy
Control over Local Currency , devaluation
Continued control by Means of Debt using IMF

The "Stories" are created to create a pretext for invasion or secretive operations

This is not new but rather old , narrative to invade a country

Hong Kong for example was taken up by British after Chinese failed to pay debt for Opium trade imbalance or some issue like that

The Narrative is needed in order to get approval for Secret Operations for wars overseas , without a "Narrative" no approval would be attained from the local congress or Parliament overseas

The Western Narrative is always tied with "Humanitarian" purpose because it is what is recorded in "history fabricated for future"

Last edited:

muhammed45

Elite Member
Oct 2, 2015
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Protestan Christianity is a colonial religion combined with Zionist beliefs. What USA is trying to spread is this satanic version of Christianity all over the world.

It's the religion of corrupt, colonialist white supremacists.

Truly dangerous for the whole region if true.

Protestan-ism is the same Zionist reading of Christianity. This satanic cult has been spreading through unimaginable massacre and genocide of inhabitants. In Australia, Canada, north America, Ireland, Indonesia, China etc. They have created their degenerate society on natives' blood.

The only reason why they fail to remove Muslims from Palestine is the strength of Islam. Otherwise we the brown Muslim masses had already met the same fate of north American Indians that lost 60-100 million to white supremacist Protestan terrorism.

Today these colonial savages that know no border to their corruption are fighting against eastern powers in Palestine, Syria, Ukraine and Taiwan in every possible way.

I must emphasize again, they are the most dangerous cult ever existed in human kind history.

PAKISTANFOREVER

Apr 10, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Khalistan ain’t happening in India but Canada already got one, just renaming ceremony is needed.

Don't be too certain. Stranger things have happened. IF for whatever reason Khalistan is created, they would immediately be strategically important to the West and have their backing. This would be to the MASSIVE detriment to the countries that would border it. NOT just india.

PAKISTANFOREVER

Apr 10, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
There are already US military bases in Canada and UK.

Stranger things have happened. IF for whatever reason the sikhs get their own homeland, they would be strategically very important to the west. The sikhs would leverage this. This would be to the MASSIVE detriment to ALL the countries that would surround a sikh homeland. Not just india.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread