I am a dog killer...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice, I happen to think that's very cool about them, the gun thing.. its in their constitution even, the right to keep and bear arms.

They have this old saying there "an armed society is a polite society"

Open carry is the way, nobody gonna mess with you if they see that holster.. mast scene.

Their right to bear arms is less to do with society and politeness and mostly to do with the fact that they do not trust their government or agencies to take care of them and protect them and have their best interest foremost, so they reserve the right to hit back. And have the means to do so. At the level of the individual. Sor society they have pretty efficient and brutal LEAs.

Their right to bear arms is less ro do with society and politeness and mostly to do with the fact that they do not trust their government or agencies to take care of them and protect them and have their best interest foremost, so they reserve the right to hit back.
Foundations hi wohi hai, I think the Empire banned guns there back in the day so they're very suspicious of anyone wanting to take their away again.

this was gold !

I'm sad if this is real news.

Would have done something if I saw it for myself.

Sure you would have.

And got slashed into the next tawa gosht.

Sure you would have.

And got slashed into the next tawa gosht.
I've got into it with people over animal cruelty, rich old uncles to chowkidaars to randoms on a street.

I've got into it with people over animal cruelty, rich old uncles to chowkidaars to randoms on a street.

Lol

This is dongri Delhi boi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back