• English is the official language of this forum. Posts in other languages will receive a warning, except in threads where foreign languages are permitted.

Whatever

Mrloveday

SpeedLimited
Feb 9, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Normally in my experience the only Indians who do that are Muslims.
Actually it's the opposite.

Muslims have nothing to fear. They can get a mob ready. Plus the whole system (including Modi govt) is behind them.

If you don't mind we can talk on Telegram first. Then WhatsApp if the trust level goes up.

Upto you

vsdoc

Elite Member
Jul 8, 2009
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Actually it's the opposite.

Muslims have nothing to fear. They can get a mob ready. Plus the whole system (including Modi govt) is behind them.

If you don't mind we can talk on Telegram first. Then WhatsApp if the trust level goes up.

Upto you

I dont have telegram or know how to use it.

My son just recently finally got me in Gpay.

I dont know how to do Uber or Swiggy or Dunzo.

Im not on Facebook or X or Insta or Snap.

Sharma Ji

Elite Member
Sep 18, 2012
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Dekho.

Did you know I was maratha horn dog Doppelganger?

Did you know I was pointy joote safed half moje Adil Minhas?
ye bhi hai, hmm.

I've had more than one active at the old place, but never role played.. genuine orginal maal always.

Mrloveday

SpeedLimited
Feb 9, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Bro, I believe you and bagheera are one.

There is no two different people. On the old forum I was only reached by and entertained Nilu because if his Maharashtrian Hindu credentials.

Now magically two people have sprouted. And I cannot find two individual email trails.

So ...

Last edited:

vsdoc

Elite Member
Jul 8, 2009
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
If you recall, you invited me to your Bungalow in camp area. I told you I will quit pdf forever. You even sent a photo of yours wearing a Nehru Topi. I asked you to find a vet who crop puppy's ears.I deleted my old email id.

What more do you want me to say?

Btw I gave Bagheera your email ID on telegram and also shared health tips with him.

I don't why this nutjob pretended to me trick you.

Yes I have all those old emails.

Tell junta here, dont I look like Feroze/Rajiv Gandhi in the topi.

Mrloveday

SpeedLimited
Feb 9, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
@vsdoc install telegram from your app store.

Input your mobile number and you will recieve an OTP. After verification is done.
Open the app. Tap on three lines button in top left corner. Tap settings. There is an username option there. Create @xyz handle. Share it with me.

You are a doctor. You are smarter than me. It's very easy.

vsdoc

Elite Member
Jul 8, 2009
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
This was my new id. You did not believe me.

Your yahoo email id was so easy to remember. So I contacted you. But you thought I was some one else.

Edit the post and delete your screenshot.

Lots of bagheeras in here

So what i said was right.

Mrloveday

SpeedLimited
Feb 9, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
@Bagheera0084 @Mrloveday .. ek saath online aao, ek hi time pe.
This is hilarious.

Any person of average intellect can tell that we are different people. Bagheera guy posts some weird as shit. Language totally different.

The admin can tell you are from different cities by checking our IP.

This fool @Bagheera0084 accused me of being Jamahir. Then pretended to be me to trick @vsdoc.

This guy is severely troubled.

vsdoc

Elite Member
Jul 8, 2009
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
This is hilarious.

Any person of average intellect can tell that we are different people. Bagheera guy posts some weird as shit. Language totally different.

The admin can tell you are from different cities by checking our IP.

This fool @Bagheera0084 accused me of being Jamahir. Then pretended to be me to trick @vsdoc.

This guy is severely troubled.

Anyways this is the internet. Anyone can be anyone.

Two IDs same guy can happily log on from laptop and phone, wifi and data, and there is balls Admin can say or do.

As for language, I was a horny maratha young medical student for near 5 years on old PDF before people were told doppelganger was vsdoc by purposely putting Cheers, Doc at the end of posts.

Have a good day folks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Country Watch Latest

Latest Posts