Whatever

This -> 😂

We don't talk about Tibet, the Dalai is an honored guest and India is home to the "Tibetan govt. in exile".

China, for it's part, (and somewhat reciprocally, I guess) do not make too much noise about Kashmir. Just a small diplomatic courtesy both nations extend to the other, at least so far.

Military strategy I mentioned earlier, their whole civilization is basically on their far east coast, and as such, that is where their main focus remains.. US forces stationed in Rok and Japan.

Things may change going forward, which is to say they may get worse. We'll find out.

Honestly India sounds like India is ready to let china run Asia, just as the big player nations are getting busy 😂

In reality the USA can't let that happen, but they know it could

I got you unbanned, bish.

thank you bolo, thumbs up chepo.
Most of us liberals have shifted to the other forum bhai. Over there you can say whatever you want. Here there is censorship.

Honestly India sounds like India is ready to let china run Asia, just as the big player nations are getting busy 😂

In reality the USA can't let that happen, but they know it could
We're obviously playing a lot of catch up but this is a pretty big market in an of itself, it'll be a while, if ever, before we're more competitive than China but baby steps for now.

I think India have made rapid strides lately and are placed pretty well going fwd. and I do not mean that as a 'raah raah look at us' or silly nationalist boast but its there for everyone to see. Most obvious in the metros, but also elsewhere if you take a couple years break and revisit literally anywhere here and there's all this new infra, much of it still under construction, typical dirty old shoddy dukaans giving way to nice neat and clean full AC waali shops :LOL: .. even the traditional shopkeepers and all manner of small businesses upgrading to some semblance of "international standard" :LOL:

its true, aa k dekho.

Most of us liberals have shifted to the other forum bhai. Over there you can say whatever you want. Here there is censorship.
Which one ? the OG one is dead, I check on occasion.. few posts a day. I don't know of this 3rd one you speak off.

There's also this Turkish breakaway kinda forum from people here but I don't have the password, was pretty slow going there.

We're obviously playing a lot of catch up but this is a pretty big market in an of itself, it'll be a while, if ever, before we're more competitive than China but baby steps for now.

I think India have made rapid strides lately and are placed pretty well going fwd. and I do not mean that as a 'raah raah look at us' or silly nationalist boast but its there for everyone to see. Most obvious in the metros, but also elsewhere if you take a couple years break and revisit literally anywhere here and there's all this new infra, much of it still under construction, typical dirty old shoddy dukaans giving way to nice neat and clean full AC waali shops :LOL: .. even the traditional shopkeepers and all manner of small businesses upgrading to some semblance of "international standard" :LOL:

its true, aa k dekho.

Which one ? the OG one is dead, I check on occasion.. few posts a day. I don't know of this 3rd one you speak off.

There's also this Turkish breakaway kinda forum from people here but I don't have the password, was pretty slow going there.

Yes good post, the uphill challenge on improving infrastructure will take decades and decades

I think most importantly China is prominent in all the technologies that will matter in the future, not just prominent they are setting standards and seperate infrastructures

Already countries are having to make a call... Are you going to align technologically with the West or china.

personally I think china is outgunned here, the Pak establishment ultimately are psychologically aligned to the west

and I think India just by holding faith in the western system will declare itself as West aligned

aaz ki taaja zeopoltix waali khabars

I dislike your posts and your general attitude so much that I have recused myself from dealing with them, although there have been very rare instances where I intervened.
There is no need to make this the kind of WhatsApp group that libertarians thought to bring together and that failed so miserably.
Respect the boundaries.
You've deputized those duties to your juniors, Nilgiri and krypto..

generals rarely pull the trigger, what they pull is strings. :P

Only an idiot would imagine that @Nilgiri or @Krptonite take orders from someone else. The boot is on the other foot. Both of them make no bones about pointing out mistakes I might make, and suggesting corrective action.

Since you are not an idiot, you must be quoting some third person.

You have a natural talent to stir things up, I'll give you that

Its the nature of roles I'd guess, enforcement vesus shit stiring, you've a habit of going too far and then miraculously crying wolf

People have standards @Sharma Ji , the anonymity of the internet doesnt strip that away, you making fun of a minors suicide in that particular thread as your first response was a particularly pricking example

Unfortunately, posters just want to come here to abuse each other for "fun" , thats not what the moderation team wants. For some reason that point eludes you entirely

You have a natural talent to stir things up, I'll give you that

Its the nature of roles I'd guess, enforcement vesus shit stiring, you've a habit of going too far and then miraculously crying wolf

People have standards @Sharma Ji , the anonymity of the internet doesnt strip that away, you making fun of a minors suicide in that particular thread as your first response was a particularly pricking example

Unfortunately, posters just want to come here to abuse each other for "fun" , thats not what the moderation team wants. For some reason that point eludes you entirely
Fair enough about that one instance where I did troll, but pls try not to go overboard with the censoring/banning but, kills all the fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back