Why India persists on Tejas mk 2

I don't think India right now is in anyway shape or form ready for a war with Pakistan. Live and it's live.

You're joking right?? Do you know the economic condition of Pakistan or the economic disparity between the two nations?? It won't be able to fight a war lasting a week, let alone anything longer than that.

This obsession with comparing one fighter to another and then straight away drawing a conclusion about actual war fighting capabilities is downright foolish. War means throwing everything at the opponent and having the resources, both money, oil, etc. to be able to withstand an onslaught.

The armed forces brass in Pakistan knows fully well where they really stand versus India.

Truly silly to talk about India's capability for war with Pakistan, when India went face to face with China with the full readiness to escalate it if China escalated it any further.

Pl-15 is an answer to meteor. I'm not sure why India doesn't buy more awacs.there should be at least 50 kj-500 produced, then 11 kj-200,5-10 kj-600,and kj-2000. 5 awacs from India is no match against 9 from Pakistan let alone china lol

It doesn't "buy" more AWACS because it is developing a new Netra Mk2 on a A320 platform, bigger than Netra Mk1 on the Embraer platform.

BTW, even for the Netra Mk1, the IAF is looking for an additional 6.

But yes there is a need for a much larger fleet of AEW&C and tankers for the IAF.

Pakistan has vastly more AWACS then India has too.

In the information age IAF will be fighting blind

We don't need Awacs we have AFNET and dedicated spy satalites
Awacs is just one small aspect

Last edited:
Yasser as per normal you spout total nonsense
India will be fighting blind as we have 8 Awacs and India has o my five and they are aging. Lol 😂 😂 😂

You forget
Our satalites
AFNET
Five tiered Sam system including s400
As per normal you simply don't have a clue and am completely unaware of the disparity in resources and military set up

You are modest defensive force totally reliant on china to keep you afloat

India is a giant military power with ten times your resources to sustain a war ...
Do you actually understand the link between economic and financial muscle and war fighting capability

How long will you last one week ten days max

Yasser as per normal you spout total nonsense
India will be fighting blind as we have 8 Awacs and India has o my five and they are aging. Lol 😂 😂 😂

You forget
Our satalites
AFNET
Five tiered Sam system including s400
As per normal you simply don't have a clue and am completely unaware of the disparity in resources and military set up

You are modest defensive force totally reliant on china to keep you afloat

India is a giant military power with ten times your resources to sustain a war ...
Do you actually understand the link between economic and financial muscle and war fighting capability

How long will you last one week ten days max
Musharraf was confident that the myth of nuclear deterrence would prevent India from bombing Pakistani positions in Kargil. However, the world witnessed how India exposed Pakistan's nuclear bluff during the conflict.

I take Chinese numbers with a pinch of salt
In fact there is probably no where near those numbers in service any way you got off wipikedia almost certainly

Second the j10c is not superior to Tejas mark1a which has better USA engine and lower rcs and supports much bigger range of Indian and western weapons

Yes it's not in mass production but no way is j10 superior

If so then please explain how

Since you are immune to any reasonable explanation. - aka range, avionics fit, weapons options, load and flight parameters and engine - no-one has an interest in this with you.

A clown who only brings up stupid propaganda and BS like „Since it has better USA engine“ is worthless in a forum.

But at least you are funny 🤡 :ROFLMAO:

Users who are viewing this thread

Country Watch Latest

Back