Covid-19 News and Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Long Covid Update - Internal Tremors and Disease Severity​


 
Stopped mass testing. No testing. No cases.
I can tell, In my little Spanish town churches announce when someone die with loud sounds, In the first two years of Covid people died here more often than before and after.

Yes, first two years of Covid increased Spanish (elderly people) mortality. And I saw with my own eyes.

Then later, all disappeared.

I think all was stopped when highly infectious and less harm covid variant (Omicron and similar) make immune a lot of people and that less mortal variant become the dominant in Covid virus.
 
@AZ_HighCountry

What do you think of this?

Then why take it? I am a senior and was a senior when I had covid. I was unvaxxed prior to and remain unvaxxed post-covid. I intend to remain that way.

If you are a senior and vaxxed, and studies are showing this does NOT reduce hospitalization or mortality, then you're likely better off eating healthy, getting exercise, spend time in the sun.
 
Then why take it? I am a senior and was a senior when I had covid. I was unvaxxed prior to and remain unvaxxed post-covid. I intend to remain that way.

If you are a senior and vaxxed, and studies are showing this does NOT reduce hospitalization or mortality, then you're likely better off eating healthy, getting exercise, spend time in the sun.

It's all about big pharma companies making profits. They lobbied government officials to ban ivermectin and instead promote the useless paxlovid.
 
It's all about big pharma companies making profits. They lobbied government officials to ban ivermectin and instead promote the useless paxlovid.
I know that. And that's what pisses me off the most. Talk about a waste of government spending right in plain sight.

Big Pharma should be the subject of federal investigation.
 
I know that. And that's what pisses me off the most. Talk about a waste of government spending right in plain sight.

Big Pharma should be the subject of federal investigation.

In China big pharma is highly regulated and all covid vaccines were banned after covid emergency ended. In the US big pharma has too much political power and they continue to distribute covid vaccines with emergency use authorization even after covid emergency ended in the US nearly 2 years ago.

In fact, today, only the US still distribute covid vaccines
 
 

Dr. Bryan Ardis talks about Bird Flu and Long COVID - 2/20/2025​


 
@AZ_HighCountry

What do you think of this?

Bay Area urgent care patients billed up to $900 each after receiving free COVID tests​


 

Yale study reveals ALARMING parallels between long COVID and vaccine reactions​


 

Americans reflect on the COVID-19 pandemic five years later​


 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top