Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I can tell, In my little Spanish town churches announce when someone die with loud sounds, In the first two years of Covid people died here more often than before and after.Stopped mass testing. No testing. No cases.
Then why take it? I am a senior and was a senior when I had covid. I was unvaxxed prior to and remain unvaxxed post-covid. I intend to remain that way.@AZ_HighCountry
What do you think of this?
![]()
Paxlovid's promise fades: Vaccinated seniors see minimal COVID-19 protection
Paxlovid does not significantly reduce COVID-19 hospitalization and mortality among vaccinated older adults, according to new UCLA-led research.medicalxpress.com
Then why take it? I am a senior and was a senior when I had covid. I was unvaxxed prior to and remain unvaxxed post-covid. I intend to remain that way.
If you are a senior and vaxxed, and studies are showing this does NOT reduce hospitalization or mortality, then you're likely better off eating healthy, getting exercise, spend time in the sun.
I know that. And that's what pisses me off the most. Talk about a waste of government spending right in plain sight.It's all about big pharma companies making profits. They lobbied government officials to ban ivermectin and instead promote the useless paxlovid.
I know that. And that's what pisses me off the most. Talk about a waste of government spending right in plain sight.
Big Pharma should be the subject of federal investigation.