Azerbaijan Air Force Becomes Fourth Operator of JF-17 Fighter Aircraft, President Aliyev Confirms

Yep, These JF17s will help supply oil to the Israelis. Pakistan should halt all weapons systems to Azerbaijan until they stop supplying oil and stop trading with genocdal Israel.

All of the central asian countries, including most of israel's neighboring countries Turkey, Egypt, Jordan, UAE, Oman, Bahrain, plus entire rest of world (Europe, Russia, US, Canada, Australia, China ...............) recognize israel and have some sort of relations. You will get tired and isolated yourself asking every country to stop trading with Israel. That's not a solution. That was never a solution in the modern world.
Instead asking other countries, what Pakistan is doing itself for Palestinians ? Pakistan is one of the largest islamic countries and only one with nuclear arsenal. The thing with nuclear weapons is you don't have to use it but if you are strong diplomatically and if you have honest & genuine leadership that represents the will of people and the will to resolve matters internally & externally then you can force ceasefires because your voice carries weight. To achieve that, first thing is to get our own house in order.

The interesting Q is how many JF-17s Azerbaijan 🇦🇿 has ordered.
I can’t imagine anything less than a full squadron.

Btw, you are vastly underestimating Azerbaijan I think if I correctly remember your other posts. Azerbaijan has a annual defence procurement budget of more than $1.5 billion (not entire defence budget, but procurement).

Fantastic news. Will Azerbaijan JF-17 be with fitted Chinese or Turkey missiles how about Avionics too , China or Turkey.

I doubt there will be any experimentation. Chinese Avionics ( KLJ Aesa radar). Overall Azeris JF-17 Block IIIs should be same as PAF JF-17 BIIIs. However, missiles can be integrated and some external turkish equipment will be there like ECM or other Pods for the 8th hardpoint.

edit:
here some info:

I doubt there will be any experimentation. Chinese Avionics ( KLJ Aesa radar). Overall Azeris JF-17 Block IIIs should be same as PAF JF-17 BIIIs. However, missiles can be integrated and some external turkish equipment will be there like ECM or other Pods for the 8th hardpoint.

edit:
here some info:

I don’t think this is anything more than some random twitter post.

I’m sure the weapons package will be what was displayed with the aircraft. What would be the logic when Block 3 already has SD-10A and PL-10E integrated? The time it would take to integrate Turkish missiles that has not even entered serial production, if it would be possible at all with a Chinese radar, make no sense to me.

IMG_1250.jpeg

No one's offering any LCA for free. It's fine by me if it doesn't log any export orders. There's a massive backlog for the IAF that I'm primarily looking at and concerned about.

Why don't you offer it with free ketchup and chilli sauce?

That may attract more buyers right?

Gay hind!

edit:
here some info:

Azerbaijan and Turkey do have a joined air to air missiles program running. What I think Azerbaijan will do is not enhancing , only customizingJF-17 Thunders for the requirement suited For Azerbaijan.

edit:
here some info:

Neither the Merlin nor the Peregrine AAMs are ready or integrated, not even in Turkish F-16s and even more so Bulgarian-BS-site is the MOST unreliable "source" to read!

As such, forget it.

How many JF17 Thunders are made each year in Pakistan?

I'm sure we'll find out eventually but I wonder what engine is powering the Azeri JF17Cs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back