Azerbaijan Air Force Becomes Fourth Operator of JF-17 Fighter Aircraft, President Aliyev Confirms

Sorry my friend and dear colleague, but why always mis-reading what I say?

So, how often do I need to re-post the same phrase? ... it's not denying this deal, this aircraft or whatever. It's only that some of you are always jumping immediately the wagon - as if there is no grey between black & white - and the same with so many issues recently:
  • Kaan is out and flew --> so it is already ready, the ruler of whatever and better than anything! (to question that there is still a long way to go and a lot can go wrong is forbidden, almost a blasphemy!)
  • Egypt reports about a secret fighter "agreement" with China --> so it is already clear, J-10C will come, licence for J-31 is granted ... will produce it for the whole ME!!! (to question that there is NO confirmation, that it is just a vague "agreement" and no written contract and that it does not fit the general timeline is irrelevant or again almost a blasphemy!)
  • Azeri shows a JF-17C --> so it is already ready, fully operational the best of the best and so on, "we already knew it since years"!! (but to note that it still has and to question why it has PAF markings is not allowed, suspicious, could not mean "it is a PR story and they will come later" this is forbidden and again almost a blasphemy!)
Video from PAF's Official YouTube Channel

We can't get you the Black & White Contract.

Ye of little faith 😉 @Deino

Anyway, you might still be correct that the Jets sent might not be for Azerbaijan's own use. Still not sure what the Azeris meant by "already integrated" in the yesterday's statement.

Also, the most interesting part is the J31 being shown when talking about modernisation of the PAF View attachment 67361

I saw on twitter someone from Flight tracker had a Pakistani Il-76 going to Baku, Azerbaijan. The same Il-76 was the one that made the delivery of the JF-17 to Nigeria. So maybe they took delivery already, and this specific one is just a display aircraft that flew there.

dude ... you would be lucky if any one took the LCA for free

No one's offering any LCA for free. It's fine by me if it doesn't log any export orders. There's a massive backlog for the IAF that I'm primarily looking at and concerned about.

I saw on twitter someone from Flight tracker had a Pakistani Il-76 going to Baku, Azerbaijan. The same Il-76 was the one that made the delivery of the JF-17 to Nigeria. So maybe they took delivery already, and this specific one is just a display aircraft that flew there.
If I am not wrong, that's an aerial refueling tanker. Even this video mentions that flight from Pakistan to Baku took "one hop".

No one's offering any LCA for free. It's fine by me if it doesn't log any export orders. There's a massive backlog for the IAF that I'm primarily looking at and concerned about.
Lol

Considering IAF didn’t have the confidence to deploy it against the PAF in 2019…

Okie

Good lucking buying your own junk

Lol

Considering IAF didn’t have the confidence to deploy it against the PAF in 2019…

Okie

Good lucking buying your own junk

Oh we don't need your good wishes for anything. We can manage on our own. And we will. Unlike those who wanna ride on other's coat tails and feel good about themselves.

Fantastic news. Will Azerbaijan JF-17 be with fitted Chinese or Turkey missiles how about Avionics too , China or Turkey.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back