Azerbaijan Air Force Becomes Fourth Operator of JF-17 Fighter Aircraft, President Aliyev Confirms

Yep, These JF17s will help supply oil to the Israelis. Pakistan should halt all weapons systems to Azerbaijan until they stop supplying oil and stop trading with genocdal Israel.

Then Pak should stop dealing with the USA, UK, EU, KSA, UAE etc.....

"Countries have no permanent friends and no permanent enemies,only permanent interests" nations do not maintain permanent alliances or enmities, but rather pursue policies and actions based on their own long-term strategic and economic interests

JF-17C multirole aircrafts presented to President Ilham Aliyev
25 September 2024, 10:24

JF-17C multirole aircrafts presented to President Ilham Aliyev

President of the Republic of Azerbaijan, Supreme Commander-in-Chief Ilham Aliyev was presented JF-17C (Block-III) multirole fighter jets on September 25, at Heydar Aliyev International Airport. These advanced, lightweight, all-weather aircraft, designed for both day and night operations, were developed as a joint venture between Pakistan Aeronautical Complex, Kamra and Chengdu Aircraft Industry Corporation of China.

The jets have already been integrated into the arsenal of Azerbaijan's Air Force.

Defense Minister of the Republic of Azerbaijan, Colonel General Zakir Hasanov reported to Supreme Commander-in-Chief Ilham Aliyev. Azerbaijan’s Defense Minister and Chairman of the Pakistan Aeronautical Complex Board, Air Vice Marshal Hakim Raza provided details about the aircraft's tactical and technical specifications, operational guidelines, and key performance indicators.

The JF-17C (Block-III) is a single-engine multirole combat aircraft known for its air-to-air and air-to-ground capabilities, as well as its high maneuverability at medium and low altitudes, making it notable for its effective firepower.

To me it appears that this is part of a sales campaign by the PAF as yet. "Presented" is in that respect.

Azeris would want their JF-17s to be shown right from the time they're freshly produced and rolled out of the factory, rather than using PAF airframes, as these jets clearly are. They'd want their fin flash and roundels, their registration number, not a PAF one.

Yet to see a proper contract announcement and I see absolutely no reason why they would not announce it officially. This is clearly not that.

dude ... you would be lucky if any one took the LCA for free

WOW! It is official!

Great news! This could open the way to more Central Asian sales. Amazing we grabbed this sale.

Anyone heard from the Tejas sales team? Was not Tejas supposed to be in Brazilian and Malaysian colours by now!?
How dare u insult Tejas like that? Now u must put ur twitter account at stake for questioning the speculation regarding Tejas sales 🤣 @Deino

Can a MOD please edit my initial post? Or even delete?

So apparently they WERE there in relation to ADEX 2024. I wrote that because I didn’t see JF-17 on static display, nor in the air during the opening ceremony.

I wrote “misinformation” and some other stuff, emberassing.

However, both Azerbaijani government and Pakistani airforce have confirmed the JF-17 Block 3 contract.

Ye of little faith 😉 @Deino

Anyway, you might still be correct that the Jets sent might not be for Azerbaijan's own use. Still not sure what the Azeris meant by "already integrated" in the yesterday's statement.

Also, the most interesting part is the J31 being shown when talking about modernisation of the PAF Screenshot_20240926_155704.jpg

Here's PAF acknowledgement of the agreement. Also, this video clears the confusion about the aircrafts at display. These aircrafts are for display and aerial display.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back