Gaza-Israel Conflict | 2023-2024

I don't know how people can't see that the Hochstein guy who went as an American diplomat to Israel/Lebanon is a dual citizen of Jewish origin and he actually was in the IDF. Imagine that!
And he's just tip of the iceberg!

I noticed that and he is just the tip of the iceberg.

US government is staffed with key Zionist Jews with token "gentiles" like Biden and that black dude who is Defence Secretary, who anyhow are tighly controlled by the Jews who run the show.

I don't know how people can't see that the Hochstein guy who went as an American diplomat to Israel/Lebanon is a dual citizen of Jewish origin and he actually was in the IDF. Imagine that!
And he's just tip of the iceberg!
Hochstein, weinstein, epstein Im noticing a pattern. Blinken is Israel first like jared Kushner

Biden is basically one, Israel is very personal to him that's why he's assisted the genocide to such a degree https://www.timesofisrael.com/meet-us-president-elect-joe-bidens-whole-big-jewish-mishpocha/

Yes.
Biden is an old school bigot white guy; he used to publicly disparage Black people in America. And he's self-proclaimed Zionist.
People like him--good old white 'Christians'-- are still stuck in a world from decades ago. I don't think younger Americans--even those politicians who are in AIPAC payroll-- truly adhere to the old order. They have to support Israel or else AIPAC kicks them out even during the Primaries--like happened to Jamaal Bowman just now. AIPAC has ended many careers!
One day Americans are going to see how they lost the Middle East because of these Israeli leeches!

Yes.
Biden is an old school bigot white guy; he used to publicly disparage Black people in America. And he's self-proclaimed Zionist.
People like him--good old white 'Christians'-- are still stuck in a world from decades ago. I don't think younger Americans--even those politicians who are in AIPAC payroll-- truly adhere to the old order. They have to support Israel or else AIPAC kicks them out even during the Primaries--like happened to Jamaal Bowman just now. AIPAC has ended many careers!
One day Americans are going to see how they lost the Middle East because of these Israeli leeches!

Biden is a classical racist "liberal" who is fundamentally a white supremacist.

I am sure that 10s of millions of young white American adults now realise their governmemt is that of Zionist Jews and for Zionism. Everything else has to fit around this.

1 Israeli killed and 10 injured in yesterday's Yemeni drone strike in Tel Aviv

Question: Who will make Israel do it? At the moment, there is none; hence, I said it was a fruitless endeavor.

Great, you have a judgment, but no will to enforce it.

Please stop being despondent.

Bit by bit, the pressure will mount on the occupiers and their backers.

"Rome was not built in a single day" as they say.

Question: Who will make Israel do it? At the moment, there is none; hence, I said it was a fruitless endeavor.

It's a gradual process, their will be massive consequences for the Jews and every act is a act of resistance until they Jews are gone from the middle east

You are right to say what now??

The ruling may not do anything to stop Israel from committing its atrocities in west bank, but at least it is established that Israel is a occupying apartheid state.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back