Bangladesh Socio-Political Crisis 2024

I agree 100%. Not with the terminology 'monster', but quite clearly, the Indian wanna-be autocrats helped create an autocrat in SHW.

Sickening.

But they have done sickening things in each and every single aspect of administration. Their having rendered the political atmosphere in Bangladesh toxic should come as no surprise.

This interference has already turned BD-India relationship toxic and Bangladeshis have never been as anti-India as today. With this kind of policy of Indian government, it was bound to happen today or tomorrow. Even now the entire Indian establishment is blaming this on CIA, ISI, Jamat and everything other than genuine disgust among the population. It's again a further bad move because BD people are watching and anti-India sentiment will increase further.

Bold of you to assume your theatricals has any effect on my sleep
Well, everyone can see how sleepless you bots are ... 😆
Nice DP, you're a true indian. No wonder india is a hellhole for women folks. Even with staggering gender imbalance.
btw the case was against the ex-judge, and not related to constitution of Bangladesh
Wow, at least read the materials before you copy paste 😑

There is no inherent reason that parties like Jamat cant win a election.

They just have be more balanced and mature.

Actually, there is inherent reason. They have the rajakar stigma that's very real.

Former Army Major Gen Ziaul Ahsan have started to confess and gave out several names of high ranking army officials like the former DGFI chief and also Hasina's defence advisor Maj Gen Tareque Siddique.

He also disclosed how they used to abduct people (opposition or anyone perceived as threat to Hasina). After the abductees were killed, the bodies would be disposed by dumping in river, railway lines, dissolving in acid/chemicals.

Maj Gen Tareque Siddiqui is still in his home in Dhaka Cantonment. I would like to see him along with current and former DGFI, DG NSI chiefs arrested along with anyone else this murderer has already named.

View attachment 60129

What do you want current DGFI and NSI chiefs for? They have only been appointed for few days after the revolution.

What do you want current DGFI and NSI chief for? They have only been appointed for few days after the revolution.
Yeah my bad - I should have stated the immediate former, not current i.e. Gen Tabrej Shams.

i.e. Gen Tabrej Shams.

Yep, that fucker and general mujeeb. Though, I am concerned what would happen if we round up 1/3 of army high command.

Last edited:
Yep, that fuckee and general mujeeb. Though, I am concerned what would happen if we round up 1/3 of army high command.
There are 300+ Brig general and 50+ Major generals in the army right now. These guys are replaceable.

Last edited:
Jamat is democratic and very well organized. But, BNP is just another less lunatic BAL. Lets see if they evolves themselves to match the new Bangladesh.

BNP can be as lunatic as BAL. There is a high possibility that they may want to take the place of BAL/Hasina and make a deal with India. Then we are back to square one and the entire revolution will have failed.

BNP can be as lunatic as BAL. There is a high possibility that they may want to take the place of BAL/Hasina and make a deal with India. Then we are back to square one and the entire revolution will have failed.

There is absolutely zero incentive to make a deal with India. They tried some compromise before the January election. Given the result they have gone full anti-India. Remember, historically also they never done it.

There is absolutely zero incentive to make a deal with India. They tried some compromise before the January election. Given the result they have gone full anti-India. Remember, historically also they never done it.

There is great incentive actually. Politics is not a zero sum game. BNP is not an ideologically inclined party, unlike Jamat. It's very possible and I am willing to bet BNP will get into such a deal with India, at least to some extent.

There is great incentive actually. Politics is not a zero sum game. BNP is not an ideologically inclined party, unlike Jamat. It's very possible and I am willing to bet BNP will get into such a deal with India, at least to some extent.

Here's the thing, Hassina needed excessive Indian backing and intervention because she stayed in power illegally. There is a singificant difference how democratically elected government would behave. BNP would likely to come to power with sweeping victory in next election. Also, it is very obvious nobody would survive against the people and the students if tried to do thing sideways again.

Here's the thing, Hassina needed excessive Indian backing and intervention because she stayed in power illegally. There is a singificant difference how democratically elected government would behave. BNP would likely to come to power with sweeping victory in next election. Also, it is very obvious nobody would survive against the people and the students if tried to do thing sideways again.

BNP has every incentive to stay in power just like Hasina. BNP is also a corrupt to core party, they are hardly democratic.

BNP has every incentive to stay in power just like Hasina. BNP is also a corrupt to core party, they are hardly democratic.

Correct and that is India's entry point.

India will just match the price to make an entry. Sure there are many nationalist patriots within BNP when compared to BAL, but it only takes a few corrupt ones to bring down the system. By the time BNPs reign comes to end, their corruption will force them to make deals to cling onto power.

The other problem with BNP is the reliance on Zia family and the same dynasty based politics. Even though Tarek Zia has a bad reputation as a corrupt individual and lack any charisma as a leader, they stuck with him as the party leader just for the sake of bloodline.

Compare that to Jamaat, who holds proper internal votes to elect party officials within. They are the only proper democratic party in Bangladesh at this time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Latest Posts

Back