"Controversy Erupts Pakistani Prime Minister Tweets Despite Nationwide Ban on X"

A country the size of a large American city with a population of 9.7 million outdoes a country of 220 million. The data shows that Pakistan isn't even among the top 5 export destinations for UAE where trade increased; India is number 1, with a 13-15% increase. (@Forsvaret @Fatman17 This coincides with what I mentioned last week of UAE spending billions to establish a vital trade link with their counter plan to CPEC. Their link to ports and roads will go to Europe, Africa, etc., bypassing Pakistan altogether.)

He was better off staying quiet instead of embarrassing himself and his mental retard followers.

As for Imran Riaz Khan, why is he not hanged by the neck yet? Why is that civilian still walking?

Y
A country the size of a large American city with a population of 9.7 million outdoes a country of 220 million. The data shows that Pakistan isn't even among the top 5 export destinations for UAE where trade increased; India is number 1, with a 13-15% increase. (@Forsvaret @Fatman17 This coincides with what I mentioned last week of UAE spending billions to establish a vital trade link with their counter plan to CPEC. Their link to ports and roads will go to Europe, Africa, etc., bypassing Pakistan altogether.)

He was better off staying quiet instead of embarrassing himself and his mental retard followers.

As for Imran Riaz Khan, why is he not hanged by the neck yet? Why is that civilian still walking?
don’t worry many will be hanged and especially maraym Nawaz will be in cal kotri with Asim Munir😜
Nawaz is running back to uk

I never understood the counterplan to CPEC part. CPEC could address at best connectivity issues between Afghanistan/West China to Indian Ocean. That won't make much money

Suez Canal which is a huge logistics channel for the world gives Egypt less than $10 billion

I never understood the counterplan to CPEC part. CPEC could address at best connectivity issues between Afghanistan/West China to Indian Ocean. That won't make much money

Suez Canal which is a huge logistics channel for the world gives Egypt less than $10 billion

I am in a couple of meetings today, so I will respond with a short answer:

The India-Middle East Economic Corridor, a U.S.-backed initiative, is set to connect Arabs, Indians, and Israel. This ambitious plan involves Israel upgrading its ports to become a local hub for the West, which could significantly alter the region's economic landscape. This plan effectively cuts China as a primary link and hands it to India, positioning India as a new economic hub. This makes more sense now as India has multiple critical sectors for Europe, North America, and South America, ranging from IT, Pharmaceutical, and small manufacturing to large industrial manufacturing. The Arabs are investing in petrochemicals to the tune of billions and upgrading India and their ports. Western companies are slowly moving high-tech manufacturing out of China and into India.

This, coupled with U.S. and European agencies establishing offices in India to comply with Western standards and inspections, means USDA, FDA, IRS, and other agencies are actively on the field in India and the GCC.

I have old classmates right now, traveling back and forth and working for those agencies, and I am up to date with the work being done.

So, CPEC was nothing but a vanity project; the only simple question they should've been asked was this: What good is this port if you can't be a significant manufacturing hub or regional economic power? As you mentioned, just being a transit route isn't enough. Lastly, there was no vision to really bring on GCC into this plan, and Dubai saw this as a challenge to it's vision of becoming an economic hub. So, instead, they choose India; that's as close as you can get to someone spitting in your face internationally, and not one dollar was sent Pakistan's way.

Last edited:

The India-Middle East Economic Corridor, a U.S.-backed initiative, is set to connect Arabs, Indians, and Israel. This ambitious plan involves Israel upgrading its ports to become a local hub for the West, which could significantly alter the region's economic landscape. This plan effectively cuts China as a primary link and hands it to India, positioning India as a new economic hub. This makes more sense now as India has multiple critical sectors for Europe, North America, and South America, ranging from IT, Pharmaceutical, and small manufacturing to large industrial manufacturing. The Arabs are investing in petrochemicals to the tune of billions and upgrading India and their ports. Western companies are slowly moving high-tech manufacturing out of China and into India.

This, coupled with U.S. and European agencies establishing offices in India to comply with Western standards and inspections, means USDA, FDA, IRS, and other agencies are actively on the field in India and the GCC.

I have old classmates right now, traveling back and forth and working for those agencies, and I am up to date with the work being done.

But also remember, the Americans will only allow India to grow to the point it can be controlled. They will not make the mistake of China, which made it a direct challenger to American supremacy.

So, CPEC was nothing but a vanity project; the only simple question they should've been asked was this: What good is this port if you can't be a significant manufacturing hub or regional economic power?

What line of work are you in buddy, if you don't mind me asking, to the extent you want to share?

What line of work are you in buddy, if you don't mind me asking, to the extent you want to share?

I came from a business family from Pakistan and settled in the U.S. with extended family in Dubai, Canada, and the UK; the UK branch of the family is very well-known as my grandfather lived there before the partition and moved his brothers there to establish several businesses.

We own and operate plazas, gas stations, apartment buildings, and fast-food restaurants in the States. My father sold many assets back in Pakistan to start this in the 1980s. I was given partial control 15 years ago. I turned it into a family office, connected with doctors and other like-minded individuals, and started a private equity fund (also Family Offices) and risk management business.

So, CPEC was nothing but a vanity project; the only simple question they should've been asked was this: What good is this port if you can't be a significant manufacturing hub or regional economic power? As you mentioned, just being a transit route isn't enough. Lastly, there was no vision to really bring on GCC into this plan, and Dubai saw this as a challenge to it's vision of becoming an economic hub. So, instead, they choose India; that's as close as you can get to someone spitting in your face internationally, and not one dollar was sent Pakistan's way.

The IMEC is on the same pedestal as CPEC in terms of vaporware & regional integration
India is already connected to Israel and Middle East. The main objective is to probably bring in Israel which is not possible without Saudi blessings. That is linked to two state solution for the Palestine

Users who are viewing this thread

Back