Discussion: Assassination of Ismail Haniyeh in Tehran

I wouldn't believe Sky News on anything.
It's part of News Corp which owns Fox News.

Iran kept Israel waiting more time in the previous response.

12 days.
You are framing it that way. Iran wasn't keeping them waiting. It was making preparations and diplomatic efforts to let region and international community understand why and for what it was going to act. Delay or not, it doesn't make a difference. It's about if it will happen or not. Everything suggests there will be a direct strike on Israel again from Iranian territory.

I get that it's a terrible idea to make decisions out of anger. One needs to keep calm and process, analyse make the best possible plan and then act. But we have been planning for this since 1979. Thats 45 years of planning. We should have had at least 3 well prepared plans for immediate response. The more we wait the more time does the US have to mobilise their forces to protect the zios. There is absolutely no excuse for this.

What difference this can make?

1722638488067.png

It is now 2:15 in Tehran. There is likely no attack tonite and based on how many flight calculations centered are just this weekend (specifically Turkey resuming on Sunday) one can assume the response will be tomm night.

Now there is always a chance this gets delayed to next Friday/Saturday, but that would be least ideal for Iran and the Axis.

So I still think the attack is this weekend or at least the initial response

IMG_1930.png

based on the amount of flights through iraq and iran, i doubt any attack will take place tonight

Users who are viewing this thread

Country Watch Latest

Back