Discussion: Assassination of Ismail Haniyeh in Tehran

the problem is half of the 'islamic world' (Saudi, UAE, Bahrain, Jordan, Egypt...) will side with Israel against Iran because they are deeply infiltrated by the USA ...

In fact only Jordan is ambivalent about Israel. From the Chinese point of view, Saudi Arabia, the UAE, and Egypt are all outwardly neutral and actually favor Palestine. Bahrain is too small for me to know much about.

Recently 14 Palestinian parties signed an agreement in Beijing to unite in resistance to the aggression. These parties include religious, communist, far-left and far-right parties from virtually the entire political spectrum. If 14 parties with such vast political differences can unite, why doesn't Iran try to unite all the Islamic countries of the Middle East?

In fact only Jordan is ambivalent about Israel. From the Chinese point of view, Saudi Arabia, the UAE, and Egypt are all outwardly neutral and actually favor Palestine. Bahrain is too small for me to know much about.
They are under American security umbrella. Israel and the US still wants to build an "Arab NATO" against Iran.

Israeli officials openly say that Saudi, UAE and Bahraini officials support their war against Hamas in private.

Recently 14 Palestinian parties signed an agreement in Beijing to unite in resistance to the aggression. These parties include religious, communist, far-left and far-right parties from virtually the entire political spectrum. If 14 parties with such vast political differences can unite, why doesn't Iran try to unite all the Islamic countries of the Middle East?
It is a lot easier to unite Palestinians than to unite the illegitimate sheikhs and puppets of the West with Iran ...

They are under American security umbrella. Israel and the US still wants to build an "Arab NATO" against Iran.

Israeli officials openly say that Saudi, UAE and Bahraini officials support their war against Hamas in private.

It is a lot easier to unite Palestinians than to unite the illegitimate sheikhs and puppets of the West with Iran ...
You can't just look at Saudi Arabia et al's attitude towards Israel from an Iranian perspective. In the last two years, countries like Saudi Arabia and the UAE have visited China, and the main thing they talk about is the civil war in Sudan. If the issue of the Sudanese civil war is not resolved, Saudi Arabia and other countries simply cannot afford to take a strong stance against Israel. Second, the Saudis depend on Israeli gas. Saudi Arabia and Qatar have poor relations and cannot use Qatari gas. If you want the Saudis and others to shift to a hard line against Israel, you have to address their concerns. That's fair enough.

Israel's aim is to expand the war and force the US into it.

Iran doesn't have to hit Israel back too hard, because even blowing up a little more Israeli property won't help the strategic goal much, and it's a protracted war that will really hurt Israel.

Bleed slowly and don't let the Americans come and disturb it.

Yes Agree with you. But Iran need to send a strong reply. It shouldn't be something which start a full flagged war against Iran but it should be strong enough to damage Israel really hard and stop it doing something similar or more bolder next time. It could be anything from killing some important Israeli personality or maybe providing some capability to Hamas which Iran can't provide openly but now as compensation or may be some other ways, Iran has lots of option. I only hope It's not like previous one which is practically a laughing stock for Israelis and make them bold enough to do this. Let's see with what Iran comes out this time.

This is how sophisticatedly they killed Iranian president as well….

Because of Israel's genocide in Gaza, Iran accepts the risk of starting a war and will gives a strong response.

I believe that the attack will be stronger than the previous one because they did not pay attention to Iran's warning

Iran is a regional power and there is no need to form any alliance against it - as long as it does not wage proxy wars against its neighbors. Quite a simple thought, actually.

Iran is a regional power and there is no need to form any alliance against it - as long as it does not wage proxy wars against its neighbors. Quite a simple thought, actually.
Same goes for the others waging a silent war against Iran.

Iran has all the rights to defend it's sovereignty.

Same goes for the others waging a silent war against Iran.

Iran has all the rights to defend it's sovereignty.

Of course. Iran has every right to pursue its national interests in the best manner that it thinks is right for itself, but so do all of its neighbors equally.

Whoever is better at international geopolitics gains more advantages than disadvantages compared to their rivals in the pursuit of their respective national interests. That is just how the way things always have been, are and will be.

Of course. Iran has every right to pursue its national interests in the best manner that it thinks is right for itself, but so do all of its neighbors equally.

Whoever is better at international geopolitics gains more advantages than disadvantages compared to their rivals in the pursuit of their respective national interests. That is just how the way things always have been, are and will be.
Bro are you ChatGPT?

You write alot of words but at the same time write nothing.

Bro are you ChatGPT?

You say write alot of words but at the same time write nothing.

If you choose not to comprehend what I say, the problem is at your end, not mine. My words are clear, and meaningful, for those who can comprehend them.

Now, why is that Iran sees proxy warfare against its neighbors as serving its interests? The mullahs have been in power for over four decades and no external power can dislodge them. It is only up to the Iranian people to make that choice for themselves.

If you choose not to comprehend what I say, the problem is at your end, not mine. My words are clear, and meaningful, for those who can comprehend them.

Now, why is that Iran sees proxy warfare against its neighbors as serving its interests? The mullahs have been in power for over four decades and no external power can dislodge them. It is only up to the Iranian people to make that choice for themselves.
Doc is upset 😜

Iran sees proxy warfare against its neighbors as serving its interests?
What are the US forces doing in Syria and Iraq? As I said, Iran has all the right to protect itself from neo-colonists.
The mullahs have been in power for over four decades and no external power can dislodge them.

As it should be, some Western countries have been dislodging governments for so long, they think it's their right to do that now. Good that Iran is a bedrock of resistance.

What are the US forces doing in Syria and Iraq? As I said, Iran has all the right to protect itself from neo-colonists.

As it should be, some Western countries have been dislodging governments for so long, they think it's their right to do that now. Good that Iran is a bedrock of resistance.
How dare Iran put its map near British and American forces

Users who are viewing this thread

Back