Discussion: Assassination of Ismail Haniyeh in Tehran

What are the US forces doing in Syria and Iraq? As I said, Iran has all the right to protect itself from neo-colonists.

As it should be, some Western countries have been dislodging governments for so long, they think it's their right to do that now. Good that Iran is a bedrock of resistance.

Is US the only country whose forces are in Iraq and Syria, or is it just that you choose to ignore the others doing the same thing to serve your own bias?

Iran is a "bedrock of resistance" to what exactly? It is up to its people to determine the direction of their country and nobody can stop them. They wanted the mullahs, they got the mullahs, and they will keep them until they decide for a change, if they so wish. No one else can decide it for them, clearly.

Is US the only country whose forces are in Iraq and Syria, or is it just that you choose to ignore the others doing the same thing to serve your own bias?
The others that come into my mind were invited by President Bashar or are you gonna say Bashar isn't legitimate cause he doesn't fit the Western narrative? 🤠
Iran is a "bedrock of resistance" to what exactly?
To the occupiers, racist rapists, neo-cons ravaging Middle East for their own vested interests.
No one else can decide it for them, clearly.
I hope so, some people did in 1953

The others that come into my mind were invited by President Bashar or are you gonna say Bashar isn't legitimate cause he doesn't fit the Western narrative? 🤠

To the occupiers, racists, neo-cons ravaging Middle East for their own vested interests.

I hope so, some people did in 1953

The others that came to your mind are nonetheless forces of other countries, which was my point. I have no problem with Bashar inviting whomever his wishes, as long as he is ready for all the pros and cons of his decisions.

(After all, as an example of the pros and cons of decisions made, Soviet forces were "invited" into Afghanistan too. How well did that go?)

The Middle East is being ravaged? If so, it is only themselves they need to look at for the reasons, blaming outsiders is a mere excuse, and a pathetic one at that.

And Iran's history shows clearly that the will of the people cannot be denied. I have absolutely no problem with people of any country exercising their right to determine the direction of their country, whatever it might be.

Last edited:
How dare Iran put its map near British and American forces
And the remaining 56 muslim countries combined don't hold a candle to the power of the Irani's. If Munira says today that he will retaliate against Israel, we'd all bust out laughing here, cuz Munira can't! He don't even got the weapons to retaliate with, nor da reach, nor the ooomph!

The others that came to your mind are nonetheless forces of other countries, which was my point. I have no problem with Bashar inviting whomever his wishes, as long as he is ready for all the pros and cons of his decisions.
Don't twist it VCheng, US Forces are in Syria and Iraq as occupiers. All stakeholders in Middle East have all the rights to dislodge em.
blaming outsiders is a mere excuse, and a pathetic one at that
In most cases yes but not when the outsiders are in Middle East as occupiers and engaging in sabotage and infiltration.
And Iran's history shows clearly that the will of the people cannot be denied.
Its history also is much richer than those who weren't even a country some hundred years ago. Some houses in Iran would be older than that specific country.

US Forces are in Syria and Iraq

And so are the forces of other countries.

In most cases yes

And in this case as well, yes.

Its history also is much richer

Of course. Iran is a an ancient country with a long and proud history going back thousands of years, and long before even the advent of Islam, let alone events of the last century. Its people know what to do, I have no doubt about that at all.

Only things needed is an iron will and balls of steel.
I was watching that idiotic major Gaurav Arya nonsense analysis on this assassnation/ Iran's retaliatory options. He is so stupid and dumb its not funny. I bet you any money India can't take on Israel either. They don't got any weapons, nor the reach, nor the will or the oomph. Indian military is junk! Totally obsolete.

They are on invitation unlike USA.

That is your view, but I gave you an example of how such invitations has consequences from recent history as well. Same thing here.

I was watching that idiotic major Gaurav Arya nonsense analysis. He is so stupid and dumb its not funny. I bet you any money India can't take on Israel either. They don't got any weapons, nor the reach, nor the will or the oomph. Indian military is junk!
Most important factor, RSS and other ultraconservatives consider Zionists as their father figures.

There are a lot of people that aren't from Iran, Palestine, or Lebanon, telling Iranians and Lebanese what they should do -- strange. They also let Israel determine what amounts to war or doesn't. And hilariously graze over the fact that Israel is conducting numerous acts of war. But are scared that Israel is dealt a blow.

These people aren't Iranians but want to tell us about long term Iranian strategic goals, lol. What a bizarre people.

That is your view, but I gave you an example of how such invitations has consequences from recent history as well. Same thing here.
I gave you reasoning, you gave a one liner in response. Stop with the deflecting. Americans are occupiers in Syria and Iraq.

Syria and Iraq have all the rights to engage their fellow Middle East stakeholders in dislodging the terrorist entity of USA.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back