Discussion: Assassination of Ismail Haniyeh in Tehran

There are a lot of people that aren't from Iran, Palestine, or Lebanon, telling Iranians and Lebanese what they should do -- strange. They also let Israel determine what amounts to war or doesn't. And hilariously graze over the fact that Israel is conducting numerous acts of war. But are scared that Israel is dealt a blow.

These people aren't Iranians but want to tell us about long term Iranian strategic goals, lol. What a bizarre people.
Many Zionist apologists in this thread too, I was engaging one just now.

Syria and Iraq have all the rights to engage their fellow Middle East stakeholders in dislodging the terrorist entity of USA.

Of course. Let every country follow their own national interests. I have absolutely no problem with that at all.

(Labels are merely childish IMO.)

A response has to come even at risk of war with Israel. The way you hurt Israel is by waging a defensive war against it. Defense requires offense too.

Otherwise we're kicking the can down the road. Netanyahu will do something worse by end of August. Which puts us in September.

Of course. Let every country follow their own national interests. I have absolutely no problem with that at all.
Yes, doesn't mean we shouldn't call out colonial and terroristic ambitions and interests of countries who operate far beyond their own lands disrupting others. And then justifying their acts when other countries do acts in self defense.
Labels are merely childish IMO
Doesn't change the fact USA and it's lapdogs are terrorist outfits in Middle East.

A response has to come even at risk of war with Israel. The way you hurt Israel is by waging a defensive war against it. Defense requires offense too.

Otherwise we're kicking the can down the road. Netanyahu will do something worse by end of August. Which puts us in September.
Yes, a line must be drawn, deterrence should be established.

Israel shouldn't be given the motivation to up the ante more, they need to be taught a lesson. War is nonetheless a reality and inevitable.

Yes, doesn't mean we shouldn't call out colonial and terroristic ambitions and interests of countries who operate far beyond their own lands disrupting others. And then justifying their acts when other countries do acts in self defense.

Call out anything any way you like, I have no problem with that either. International geopolitics do not care for such descriptions.

Doesn't change the fact USA and it's lapdogs are terrorist outfits in Middle East.

That is not a fact, it is merely your opinion. There is a difference, if one can comprehend it.

Sitting ducks...that have not helped US win a war in over 50 years. The US empire is incompetent AND CANNOT WIN ANY WAR ANYMORE. screenshot this.
Let's not be this delusional bro.

Most wars in last 50 years fought by USA were not Conventional Wars. Those carrier strike groups can raze down multiple countries. Underestimating an enemy isn't a smart move.

Yes, a line must be drawn, deterrence should be established.

Israel shouldn't be given the motivation to up the ante more, they need to be taught a lesson. War is nonetheless a reality and inevitable.

I will wait to see who draws such a line, especially Iran since it sees Israel as responsbile for the events that are the topic of this thread, and what lesson it is able to teach Israel.

Please go right ahead, it is your right to respond any way you wish.

That is not a fact, it is merely your opinion. There is a difference, if one can comprehend it.
It's not my opinion, if a foreign force is inside another sovereign country, without an agreement or invitation, THEY ARE OCCUPIERS, and its the United States of Terror I mean America in this case.

who draws such a line,
Zionists failed to do so, can't expect anything good for people who blow up embassies and have ongoing debates in parliament if the rape of non goyim is punishable. Even the Taliban aren't the barbarians of this calibre.

It's not my opinion, if a foreign force is inside another sovereign country, without an agreement or invitation, THEY ARE OCCUPIERS, and its the United States of Terror I mean America in this case.

Would you care to apply the same description to other similar events in human history or just to the ones that serve your own biases?

As I said before, I personally find labels are childish, but please feel free to use them as you like.

Just because a country has nuclear weapons does not prevent it from being attacked at all or an attack carried out within its soil.
Pakistanis of all people should know this.

Zionists failed to do so, can't expect anything good for people who blow up embassies and have ongoing debates in parliament if the rape of non goyim is punishable. Even the Taliban aren't the barbarians of this calibre.

As I said, I will wait and see what Iran does to draw this line that you wish to be drawn.

Would you care to apply the same description to other similar events in human history or just to the ones that serve your own biases?
I would, but lets stick to the topic, where the occupier forces belong to USA.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back