Discussion: India Pakistan Clash in the Next Few Months?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not endorsing @Khansaheeb. I was just making general discussion

I appreciated that in the first instance. And I agree with you wholeheartedly about how a discussion should proceed, without name calling or religious baiting.

Cheers, Doc

To all concerned lets remain civil please. No need to bring religious discussions into a debate about military conflicts. Insulting someones faith or belief will only sour the mood, is poor taste and isn't helpful for meaningful conversations on any subject. May you all be reminded of why the original PDF turned sour.

So please, lets keep this forum clean.

It's good to
So by all means discuss that Zarvan.

He is attacking religion by idol worship, cow cola, etc.

Spoils the quality of the discourse completely.

And what a waste of time. Jaise uske bolne se hum sab convert ho jayege.

Cheers, Doc
It's good to rouse the conscience , maybe you will awaken elightened one day. Attacking or insulting Pakistan and Pakistani army "spoils the discourse completely".

Forum has opened for a few days, and we see some Indians trolling on the topics of 71 surrender and Muslims coerced into converting by the sword.

These kind of posters need to be banned for resorting to trolling and jingoism.

Not that Pakistani posters are innocent either.

2009 to 2012 was the golden era of LOF.

Trolling was rampant. Some of the best trolls in the business. Both sides.

The shit started when the religious crap started.

Trolling is an art form, religious abuse is not.

The difference between titillating with a classy pole dance versus a full frontal puss in boots show.

Cheers, Doc

Issue is not you Sir. Issue is Modi and his policies and his now open support of attacks on Muslims and Islam. That will really hurt India in long run.
This is well understood by now.
However, members like me continue to have a major problem. So we dislike the policies of the present ruling party. So we Have resisted the cult of personality being built around an unsavoury political individual. So we have been been secular to the core, Not in a bloodless passive manner, but passionately and very loudly supportive of the civic rights and human rights of Indian citizens who are not upper caste Hindus.

Why, then, do I, do we have to read flaming attacks on our religion, or our social practices, that are justified very weakly by saying those are directed at the 45% of the electorate that voted for the BJP and its allies?

Forum has opened for a few days, and we see some Indians trolling on the topics of 71 surrender and Muslims coerced into converting by the sword.

These kind of posters need to be banned for resorting to trolling and jingoism.

Have you noticed all the Indians have had their attributes transferred over from the old PDF to the new one and the Pakistanis are having to start from scratch e.g dates of joining, number of messages posted etc

Have you noticed all the Indians have had their attributes transferred over from the old PDF to the new one and the Pakistanis are having to start from scratch e.g dates of joining, number of messages posted etc
Have YOU noticed that some members are obsessed with the two and a half Indians who are members here, rather than with content?

If you look at the sequences, it will rapidly become clear who starts the fun and games every time. Less than half a dozen members disturb the peace and good order of the forum, EVERY TIME.

If you look at the sequences, it will rapidly become clear who starts the fun and games every time. Less than half a dozen members disturb the peace and good order of the forum, EVERY TIME.
Agreed.

But we are all adults not to go down that road and engage in a mudslinging match. There is a simple ignore feature which is very useful.

My take is both sides should be penalised.

Agreed.

But we are all adults not to go down that road and engage in a mudslinging match. There is a simple ignore feature which is very useful.

My take is both sides should be penalised.
It's a Pakistani Defence forum not an Indian one. Only Indians should be penalised , ones who support Nazis, massacres, rapes, prostitution and all the other dirty things India stands for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back