Discussion: India Pakistan Clash in the Next Few Months?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deleted about 20 posts.

Please note,

No more Muslim vs Hindu religion discussions

No more personal attacks please

We will delete all off topic posts that are not relevant to the thread.

For off topic go to Members club only

Deleted about 20 posts.

Please note,

You need to reign in the Indians insulting and attacking Pakistan.

Even then guess who got shafted first.

The sons of the Indus.

Do you get the beautiful irony of the trophy on your mantle piece?

My dad always used to say, mixed bloods are more intelligent and better looking.

I guess he was right about one of the two.

Cheers, Doc

1703054667742.png

You win the idiot cup , shutup doc.

Surprise surprise:-
View attachment 1363

Khansaheeb, how old are you? 12?

Its very simple. Mind your business about how we worship. What we worship.

You think its difficult for us to retort in the same vein?

The difference is, I like Muslims here, and consider some of them my friends, even brothers.

So for an anonymous bigot, I am not about to retaliate against Islam and hurt them, and spoil our relationship.

You obviously are not burdened by the same limitations , hence you win the cup.

Cheers, Doc

He said 20 posts were deleted.

5 were mine.

Congratulations. You win the religious bigot cup.

Cheers, Doc
isko lagta hai naya naya PDF charra hai , bahi ji ;) :P

Khansaheeb, how old are you? 12?

Its very simple. Mind your business about how we worship. What we worship.

You think its difficult for us to retort in the same vein?

The difference is, I like Muslims here, and consider some of them my friends, even brothers.

So for an anonymous bigot, I am not about to retaliate against Islam and hurt them, and spoil our relationship.

You obviously are not burdened by the same limitations , hence you win the cup.

Cheers, Doc
Issue is not you Sir. Issue is Modi and his policies and his now open support of attacks on Muslims and Islam. That will really hurt India in long run.

Issue is not you Sir. Issue is Modi and his policies and his now open support of attacks on Muslims and Islam. That will really hurt India in long run.

So by all means discuss that Zarvan.

He is attacking religion by idol worship, cow cola, etc.

Spoils the quality of the discourse completely.

And what a waste of time. Jaise uske bolne se hum sab convert ho jayege.

Cheers, Doc

mulla ji please care to tell me one thing MODI has done in 9 years that was only for betterment of so called hindus and not muslims then be it distribution of LPG cylinders or PM housing scheme or giving free rations to 80+ crore indans since last 4 iears or free elctricity to all or free vaccintion to every indian after C-19 pandamic or cheap generic medicines or free medical insurence till 5 lakh INR

please tell me which muslim was denied all such schemes by MODI govt or any BJP state govt ...or do you know the rate of growth and improovement in living standards and law and order in J&K after revocation of article 370 & 35A of INDIAN CONSTITUTION

or do you know the ammount of muslim women supporting BJP after the end of tripple talak and halalla were made illeagle ...?

or do you have any idea about how many muslim women got small enterprenure loans to start there own little home based buissnesses or how many muslim girls and boys are getting subsidies for education till post graduate level that also hapenned only after PM MODI came to power ...?

please enlighten us all how is modi against muslims if he is not using muslims only for VOTE BANK like so called secular parties ...?

It seems weird that the military backs off (= pays minimal attention) to a live, shooting war, only to spend time on an alternative where they are the problem. Can't they see the dangers of what they are doing, allowing a bleeding ulcer to grow and grow and grow until it becomes a life or death situation? The logic beats me.

That would be the Black Monday deal for the Sanghis. Provocation without their having to think about headache-inducing things like military actions, the real thing, not torching a minority settlement while the police are told to go watch a movie. Someone, somewhere, must be praying that some idiot goes on the warpath and does enough so the Sanghis can wrap themselves in the flag, scream at the traitors who don't support them politically, and roll their eyes at the western nations, hoping everybody will forget the faux-Mossad bungling that they are getting boiled in oil for.
This war on the western front is not MOI FC's and Police's war, but it has started to look like it. Regular Army is deployed but no major Ops is on the horizon. The border is manned by FC, the internal Ops and most of the IBOs are conducted by FC with Army support at times. FC is unable to mount a major Ops on its own, while it can and it should. Police is unable to launch a massive manhunt for TTP personnel inside Pakistan. And if trouble strikes, then SSG is called in. This is not a well organized plan rather a wait/see and give-it-time strategy, which isn't paying off. There are recruits available for both sides - Army/FC/Police and Terrorists, so an attrition war is only causing civilians to lose lives and infrastructure to get destroyed.

Army can also make the LOC hot but it just brings destruction on both sides, like the WW1 trench warfare where there is no advance of either Army, just direct/indirect fire with artillery strikes and amounting causalities. Even if LOC is considered as a case study, such an entrenched line is the ROK/DRK border but its not all mountain terrain. And if its seen how fare has ROK progressed, India is buying K9 artillery from them so where does that leave progress of Pakistan or India in comparison ? nowhere I guess.

War is unlikely

Their might be cross border firings / shelling.

No one in India wants a full scale war , because of its adverse impact on economic growth.
Also India has a chunk of legacy combat hardware that needs replacement. Be it Mig21s and Jaguars of the IAF, T-72 MBTs, BMP-1 Infantry combat vehicles and 125mm Artillery of the army. or the ageing Kilo class and U209 Subs of the Navy

Covid 19 screwed up Modi's plan to boast about a 5 Trillion USD economy in 2025,
A war will screw up his target of a 7 trillion USD GDP by 2030

Maybe when Yogi Adityanath is the PM in 2034, we might see some action on LOC, nothing before that.

Most probable A covert operation by India this time before election but as I said earlier better prepared than sorry.

Deleted about 20 posts.

Please note,

Hyde,
so far what i have noticed, there are a few things that need to be taken care of, if i may suggest.

a thread must be taken under consideration to let it go or to be curtailed/eliminated, certainly based on some rules and regulations.
which may include the credibility of thread starter and thread itself. (@Zarvan there is nothing against you, i have great respect for you, it is just that i randomly took this thread)

also, you really need to look into staff members. duties given to int'l mods must be limited to their country or region (in case of this region where Pakistan lies, they must be assigned to their own country related threads)

then there are few members who really need to be taken care of their intentions. they used to malign every thread at our previous beloved forum. a group of people from across the border deliberately intervened every thread collectively to make it worst misdirecting it from the purpose. in particular, they add fuel to fire on prevailing situation in Pakistan and people from this side took the bait being fool.

i several times warned our Pakistani members not to fall for them but they were so deep into this shit that they kind of make an alliance with them instead of shutting them out, because matter at hand being our own and no one is to be allowed to interfere.

take some bold steps, save this forum. it is already a great loss as we are going to lose defence.pk
there is a lot to do to keep a strong grip on the forum. why don't make a thread asking suggestions?

thank you

So by all means discuss that Zarvan.

He is attacking religion by idol worship, cow cola, etc.

Spoils the quality of the discourse completely.

And what a waste of time. Jaise uske bolne se hum sab convert ho jayege.

Cheers, Doc
I am not endorsing @Khansaheeb. I was just making general discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back